Help us put up a billboard

FireJohnIdzik

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Jets could learn something from our campaign. Show me ONE person who donated to our cause and doesn't feel like they got their money's worth. Our voices are being heard. We delivered FOUR billboards, not just the one that we promised. We donated $1000+ to pediatric cancer research. Anybody that still thinks that this is a "joke" is surely kidding themselves.

the Jets could learn something from our campaign. Show me ONE person who donated to our cause and doesn't feel like they got their money's worth. Our voices are being heard. We delivered FOUR billboards, not just the one that we promised. We donated $1000+ to pediatric cancer research. Anybody that still thinks that this is a "joke" is surely kidding themselves.

Are you still accepting donations?  

You got your money

You got your interviews with Mehta and Cimini and Francesa and face time on TV..

You made a small donation of NY and NJ money to Cincinnati and Philly

You're Mother Teresa

Can we all bow down and prostrate ourselves to salute your grab at your 15 minutes of fame

haha.. we did not do ONE interview with Mehta, Cimini OR Francesa. Infact, we turned Mehta down when he asked us for an exclusive.

We were not on tv once because we turned down all television interviews. 

We donated $1000+, which to you might be small… but we are damn proud of it. 

You should be apologizing. Don't  make me go find the 1000000 ways we already proved you wrong, you fraud.

haha.. we did not do ONE interview with Mehta, Cimini OR Francesa. Infact, we turned Mehta down when he asked us for an exclusive.

You should be apologizing. Don't make me go find the 1000000 ways we already proved you wrong, you fraud.

GET LOST, SCAM ARTIST PHONIES

actual normal human: "the sky is blue"

sg3: "no.. it's yellow and purple"

actual normal human: "um.. no.. it's blue"

sg4: "you are wrong and I am right. Not because it is true. But because I said so"

I'm done wasting any further time with you and the other Billboard phonies.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame with Manish.

I do, though, feel sorry for those NY NJ kids with cancer who you shafted in favor of Cincinnati and Philly...Maybe you can get your other Ponzi schemers to reroute some of your additional ill gotten profits in their direction

How about some fire Rex boards too, he needs to feel the heat also

There was 0% chance Rex was going to survive the off-season.  Up until last night I was pretty sure we were stuck with Idzik for at least another 3 years.  Now after that sh*tshow in Detroit I'm pretty sure even the dumbest owner in the league Woody Johnson knows better than to keep this momo around.

You should be apologizing. Don't  make me go find the 1000000 ways we already proved you wrong, you fraud.

Pay no attention to so called fans like this. They would probably complain about something the day after the Jets won a Super Bowl. I dont know this sg3 poster and he barely posts here so ignore him and continue the onslaught against the Jets owner and manager. 

I'm done wasting any further time with you and the other Billboard phonies.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame with Manish.

I do, though, feel sorry for those NY NJ kids with cancer who you shafted in favor of Cincinnati and Philly...Maybe you can get your other Ponzi schemers to reroute some of your additional ill gotten profits in their direction

Pay no attention to so called fans like this. They would probably complain about something the day after the Jets won a Super Bowl. I dont know this sg3 poster and he barely posts here so ignore him and continue the onslaught against the Jets owner and manager. 

Absolutely no doubt about that.  Would have loved to see Woody's face when he saw the banners in the stands last night.

they showed a clip of Woody in his box, jabbering away to some other guy, it didn't look like he was watching the game at all. 

This billboard scam isn't about Woody or even really Idzik

It's about some media whores raising a bunch of money, putting up a couple of cheap billboards, pocketing most of the proceeds after sending a minimal donation of NY/NJ money to Cincinnati and Philadelphia...

And the most important objective...print/ radio and TV face time for a solid 15 minutes of fame.

They should rename their website

Kardashianmediascam.com

Archived