Jets street harassment

JOJOTOWNSELL

I've quit representing till this gets turned around or at least stops getting worse.

80% of the time wore different Jets T's when the band plays out and a lot of the time in casual wear.

It's not embarrassment, hell I'm a Cub's fan, just not going to support Woody Johnson's horrible product. 

Obviously this is staged, but it got me thinking. I can honestly say whenever I wear Jets attire, even down here in Florida, I always find someone who will come up to me and say let's go jets. I've never received any kind of like random insult or anything. Unless I'm with my friends or talking to someone about football and I mention that I'm a Jets fan. Then I proceed to get sh*t on.

Obviously this is staged, but it got me thinking. I can honestly say whenever I wear Jets attire, even down here in Florida, I always find someone who will come up to me and say let's go jets. I've never received any kind of like random insult or anything. Unless I'm with my friends or talking to someone about football and I mention that I'm a Jets fan. Then I proceed to get sh*t on.

Right?  That is one of the most poorly executed pieces of sh1t I ever saw.  So fake it isn't funny, literally.  Not humorous and just no spark of creativity at all.  Fuk you to the dopes who created this garbage.

Right?  That is one of the most poorly executed pieces of sh1t I ever saw.  So fake it isn't funny, literally.  Not humorous and just no spark of creativity at all.  Fuk you to the dopes who created this garbage.

It's making fun of some girl who "made a statement" by "silent walking" through the city and showing guys saying hi beautiful and stuff and calling it verbal harassment. Ever since there's been parodies.

Archived