Jim Harbaugh will be coaching Da Bears next yr

afosomf

Let's see......A coach who went to 3 NFC championship games and 1 Super Bowl or a QB that asked out of the biggest game of his life?   Tough one.

Harbaugh has had some success in the past, but this is a "what have you done for me lately" league.  Dude is a game over .500 with a loaded roster.  Cutler is a guy I wouldn't want on my team unless I'd just endured four years of the worst QB play in the NFL.  He comepletes 60% of his passes and throws more TD's than INTs.  When was the last time we had that?

Harbaugh has had some success in the past, but this is a "what have you done for me lately" league.  Dude is a game over .500 with a loaded roster.  Cutler is a guy I wouldn't want on my team unless I'd just endured four years of the worst QB play in the NFL.  He comepletes 60% of his passes and throws more TD's than INTs.  When was the last time we had that?

Harbaugh is 41-15????????

My guess he goes to Michigan.

And Rex?

He's done exactly what I'd expect a good NFL head coach in 2014 to do with no CB's on his roster and force fed a horrible QB.  Actually, he's done better than I expected.  I thought Det/GB/Den were going to be 21+ pt losses, and figured yesterdays game would have been 35-3 Pit at the  half.

He's done exactly what I'd expect a good NFL head coach in 2014 to do with no CB's on his roster and force fed a horrible QB.  Actually, he's done better than I expected.  I thought Det/GB/Den were going to be 21+ pt losses, and figured yesterdays game would have been 35-3 Pit at the  half.

You were one of the few then, that had the Jets at 2-8 at the bye. Many on this site had them as at least WC contenders

He's done exactly what I'd expect a good NFL head coach in 2014 to do with no CB's on his roster and force fed a horrible QB. Actually, he's done better than I expected. I thought Det/GB/Den were going to be 21+ pt losses, and figured yesterdays game would have been 35-3 Pit at the half.

^Woody Johnson's target market^

Green Jets and Ham supports trading for Cutler

That adds up. 

Not only would you get a guy who doesn't win the big ones - for whatever the reason - but you'd get a guy who is in the top 5 of the all time pro athlete mopes.

Just what this franchise needs.

As a pats fan living in Chicago, Cutler got way too much crap for that. It came out months later than he had a significant, legit injury that most players would have even done as much as he did, considering.

Totally agree.

He's done exactly what I'd expect a good NFL head coach in 2014 to do with no CB's on his roster and force fed a horrible QB. Actually, he's done better than I expected. I thought Det/GB/Den were going to be 21+ pt losses, and figured yesterdays game would have been 35-3 Pit at the half.

Those loses were directly inflicted by Geno Smith!

Archived