Are? You? Ready? Injustice Mafia Sign Up Thread

Doggin94it

I have no idea. I thought he was a long-time JN poster who suddenly came back after being away for a while. He's a good guy, just think he gets caught up and maybe forgets that this is supposed to be good-natured.

Meh, he's disrespectful. That's not cool. As a mod, you know the effort that goes in to making a game.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, he's disrespectful. That's not cool. As a mod, you know the effort that goes in to making a game.

I don't know what all was going on in this situation, tbh. I was generalizing what I thought I've seen from him, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Meh, whatever. 

I hope not. If he does I will ban him for good. The moderators put a lot of time into making these games awesome and fun. I find it intolerable for somebody to purposely be obtuse and rude to them. Just don;t play. Don;t sign up and try to bring the spirit of the game down. We don;t play a lot of games here. Everyone is special in my eyes.

On another note. Return of Teh Doggin got some clout. When the last time we got anywhere near 21 people to play? LOL Teh Godfather of Teh Mafia goodness has returned!!!!

He's the godfather and you're the ambassador.

<3u4eva

I don't know what all was going on in this situation, tbh. I was generalizing what I thought I've seen from him, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Meh, whatever.

He was intentionally trolling and ruining the game. And when asked to chill out he basically said, GFY to Leelou and Crusher.

All good. Water under the bridge. It's in the past and I'm looking forward to a Doggin game.

I thought Smash was always >Rand scum.

I'm shooting you D1 if you're going to use that stupid terminology on JN.

In the ******* face.

Even before shooting 80, just so you understand the level of which I hate it.  When broken down, it makes no sense - and when it does apply, everybody uses it wrong.

/soapbox

I'm shooting you D1 if you're going to use that stupid terminology on JN.

In the ******* face.

Even before shooting 80, just so you understand the level of which I hate it.  When broken down, it makes no sense - and when it does apply, everybody uses it wrong.

/soapbox

Holy hell Verbal.  Take it easy.  I understand you don;t like it, butt Krak is new here, we should try and make him feel welcomed.  

Holy hell Verbal. Take it easy. I understand you don;t like it, butt Krak is new here, we should try and make him feel welcomed.

Thanks for the welcome, Crush!

And no need to be so formal. Please, call me ass Krak.

I mean, you make all these promises and whisper these sweet words, and then.......nothing.

You don't call, you don't write.

And you never wear the French Maid outfit.  Whatever!

Game thread will go up monday.  All PMs are out.  This may help answer some questions (it's going to be repeated in the game opening post):

Injustice is Mafia Deconstructed

There is No Day and No Night.  Lynches will happen whenever there is a majority on any player.  Note – this is not vampire hunter: lynch a townie, and they die, for good.  This is a hammer game: once a player has a majority, unvotes will not save them.  IF YOU HAVE BEEN LYNCHED, MAKE A BAH POST AND DECLARE YOUR ALIGNMENT SO THE GAME CAN CONTINUE EVEN IF I AM NOT ONLINE AT THE MOMENT.

Powers, including mafia kills, will be linked to Game Related Content (GRC) posts.  Post splitting will be corrected by the mod (i.e. if you divide an ISO or a response to a question into 3 posts, it will only count as 1), and I reserve the right to discount posts that are too short or spare, or if I don't think it's game related.

In other words – yes, scum may get multiple Kills per lynch if you take too long to deliberate, and they are active enough.  And if the cop decides to lurk … then they won’t get any views.

YOU MUST KEEP YOUR OWN COUNT OF GRC POSTS, AND LYING WILL GET YOU MODKILLED. 

At the end of every post you believe is a GRC post, add a counter: GRC: [number of such posts to date].   I will post the current GRC counter for each player, as counted in their posts and modified as I see fit, in vote counts.  If you have a GRC triggered action, it may be sent in immediately on hitting your trigger as counted in your own posts.  Any GRC post that you don’t count, I won’t count.  All players, even those without GRC triggers, must post the counter.  Repeated failure to do so will result in a modkill.

Flavor names may not be revealed, and you should know that powers are not necessarily exclusive; more than one of you may have the same abilities, including potentially across alignments (in other words, if you are town and another player describes your ability exactly, that doesn’t mean said other player is town).  Some abilities are similar but tweaked (i.e. if you are town, and some player seems to be “misdescribing” your ability’s mechanic, it doesn’t mean they are scum).  Also, while there are a number of roles in this game, there are both vanilla townies and vanilla scum.  In other words, I designed this game to prevent it from being broken by a mass power reveal. 

Archived