17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 16
19 krak - 16
20 JVOR - 10
21 Darthe - 6

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was my exact point when I voted him.  Yet, makes sense all alignments have reason to increase their GRC.  His reaction to my pressure was odd but Im trying not to wiform too much this game because of the mechanics.  ie...kinda lost.

Did look at Nyn's iso on JC.  Checked it out.  Good place for a vote

votejc

22grc

Here it is.  Pretty sure you said no unvote was necessary.

While it's not condemning one way or another, it's important to note.  Just like being on a specific train doesn't make one scum or not scum, it gives us information.

You know that.  I'm pretty sure you know that I know that.  Not sure why you feel the urge to defend yourself....

Moderate FOS

Sorry, how does this have anything to do with the post of mine you quoted?

I don't get that, 80. How does AVM calling that make him town?

It doesn't, but I think it makes him look better.  Here were the AVM posts:

Why don't you want to kill Smash.  I don't think I've seen you mention him once all game.  What gives?

I've mentioned him a couple times now -- I think it's apparent he's trying to earn something through his posting, it's quite forced.  Gimme a sec and I'll show you what I mean.

GRC 25

It's not a Dan list, but it'll have to do.  I'm not as smart or deadly so....deal with it.

Name Posts GRC GRC % Despot 73 16** 22% Integrity28 63 48 76% AVM 64 26 41% Leelou 59 16 27% WWWWombat 56 27 48% Smashmouth 54 31 57% Doggin94it 52   0% Lizard King 46 26 57% Barmacral 37 26 70% Jetscode1 37 20 54% HessStation 35 18 51% The Crusher 33 21 64% Jetsfan80 35 18 51% Krak 29 16 55% Nynaeve 27 16 59% Verbal 23 18 78% Jets Voice of Reason 21 10 48% JiF 19 5 26% Nolder 16 6 38% Pac 15 6 40% Darthe 12 5 42% Lily 6 4 67%

So here's kind of what I'm talking about, but at a snapshot of right now -- we've got 3 people (Ape, Barm, Verb) who seem very eager to get their GRC high.  On the other hand, you have a group that seem to be avoiding GRC (AVM, Leelou, JiF, Nol, Pac).  I haven't included Lily in there due to content and Darthe due to the fact he hasn't been in the game long enough.

Couple of notes:

• Pac and JiF seem somewhat disinterested, so I debated throwing them out as well.  
  • I haven't been doing as good of a job lately of avoiding/compiling my GRC's into one post, so my number has shot up. I'm counting this post already in my number (the past two have shot me up from 39-41.
  • I *THINK* Smash's percentage used to be higher, at first.  I'd be interested to see if there was a point at which he slowed down or if it has been gradual since he was questioned so heavily early on.

GRC -- 26

Why would he go out of his way to point all this out as scum?  Especially in light of how valuable Smash was.  

Sorry, how does this have anything to do with the post of mine you quoted?

Oh please...

GRC is a null tell. I wanted people to see me trying to bolster my count. Let scum worry about why i did. I feel like many of you have forgotten that town can eff with mafia too. Scum has to decide if they believe I actually have a power, or if I'm bluffing them so they waste NK or other powers on me.

You specifically discussed that GRC is a null tell, following me making my post regarding GRC ratios.  Then my post agrees on it being a "null tell" (I phrase it as not condemning one way or another).

You are blatantly defending yourself right there with the bold, when you were merely one of the 7 or 8 (including myself, not including Smash) that I highlighted.

I sense an Ape-trap...Strong FOS.

Et tu, seachicken?

I buddy with Hess every game.  It's what I do.

As for me and Wom...we are not scum teammates, no.  Why don't we prove it?

GRC 21

2424766-solomon_grundy_render.png

Wombat (Solomon Grundy), town tough, has been killed.

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch

Still...that was a weird kill.

Were you suspicious of Wombat at all before that point?

Are you suspicious of 80?

Not sure why you chose to kill Wombat over that exchange.

Seems like there would have been better choices to me.

I have town reads on Leelou, Verbal, Crusher, Barm, and Ape. The player who I am least comfortable with is AVM. I want to see more content there. (I know - pot, kettle) Voting him would just be burying a vote at this point, so I'm going with Mr. Information.

Vote Smash

Lily I have you in my notes as saying that you're leaning town on Ape, Smash, and Nyn in post #485. 

That is obviously in some contrast with this list of which the only survivor is Ape (would it be fair to say he's your strongest town lean?) and Smash has done a reversal to the point of being voted.

Can you explain the differences? Why did Nyn just disappear? Why are you voting Smash even though you seem unsure whether he's even scum? Is there anything in particular Ape did or said you can point to that makes you think he's town?

Answer in your own time I'm in no rush.

AVM was tunnel-visioning Wombat all game long.  How did you miss that?

Then again, I missed him calling his shot on Wombat too.  Good catch.  Don't know what to make of all this.

As I said earlier in the game AwesomeVM's game has not been very awesome so far.

Also Wombat had a lot of one liners that I did not find very notable, can't even remember what they were.

If they had been interacting all game long all I can say is that I somehow blurred over it and focused on more interesting posts.

I missed this earlier.

AVM, did you kill Wombat?

OH

I guess you said so the very next post.

My bad. Yeah I missed all that first time around.

AVM was tunnel-visioning Wombat all game long.  How did you miss that?

Then again, I missed him calling his shot on Wombat too.  Good catch.  Don't know what to make of all this.

lol

I've made it painfully obvious for a LONG time that I had some sort of role, then there's that interaction and there's some level of doubt? Come on gents...

80 asked a couple questions about me the past few psges. I'm playing on my phone / ipad . I'm playing when I have time. "When do I do this?" About whining and post volume? Seriously?

Anyway, he's nudging Smash's suspicions on me in a nutshell.

GRC is a null tell. I wanted people to see me trying to bolster my count. Let scum worry about why i did. I feel like many of you have forgotten that town can eff with mafia too. Scum has to decide if they believe I actually have a power, or if I'm bluffing them so they waste NK or other powers on me.

Also, smash is making up a nonsense case on me to get me lynched. Probably because he's scum and doesn't want to have to kill or role block me.

vote smash

you are also an idiot

It would be freaking awesome if you're the SK and called your shot.

Wouldn't it though?

As I said earlier in the game AwesomeVM's game has not been very awesome so far.

Also Wombat had a lot of one liners that I did not find very notable, can't even remember what they were.

If they had been interacting all game long all I can say is that I somehow blurred over it and focused on more interesting posts.

Well now that I can see you've been skimming...my feelings are hurt less.

your a freaking Idiot

nice job guys

good luck

Stfu. You deserved to die, bottom line.

For example what the hell were you rushing towards the Mirror power for?

You'd have to know who to use it on and when to make it effective.

Just makes no sense why you'd pad your posts to go for it as quick as possible...but you did.

And you drew attention to yourself. Which led to you being lynched.

I hammered you and I think I (and most of the rest of the train) had good reasoning for it.

So GFY and rot in the dead thread Smashnuts.

Well now that I can see you've been skimming...my feelings are hurt less.

Well I skimmed...and then I went back over the thread more thoroughly.

You can pin me for not noticing. It's something I should have seen by this point (if you and 80 aren't BSing me).

So, my fault.

Archived