Jets \ Vikings -- The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a bit of perspective on how insane Richardson just was:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2012/sec-nfl-combine-results-jarius-wright/

And the dude is only in his second year, just turned 24 last month.  He's the kind of guy who plays with a chip on his shoulder every single snap and will do so regardless of who the coach is, that's just his mentality.  Surprised we haven't had a thread to trade him yet: he's young and on a rookie contract for another two years, probably could get a first rounder for him and trade up to get a QB!!?

Yup, that's a must lose game right there!

Sheldon is a freak, which is why he shouldn't even be playing and risking injury at this point in a lost season. Tell him to rest up and get ready for next year.

Dude runs a ******* 4.4 and a defensive tackle just went stride for stride for almost 60 yards. I don't know if freak is a good word. Alien maybe. Human beings that big can't do that.

Dude runs a ******* 4.4 and a defensive tackle just went stride for stride for almost 60 yards. I don't know if freak is a good word. Alien maybe. Human beings that big can't do that.

now you are dishing out positives, got what you wanted so at least be consistent with negativity

now you are dishing out positives, got what you wanted so at least be consistent with negativity

RJF isn't short-sighted and realizes that the ramifications of any further win in this season is more detrimental to our franchise than losing out.  Just because you don't understand that, don't be so salty. 

Next week is a MUST LOSE football game. Losing to Tennessee would drop the Jets back big-time and assure the Titans (a QB desperate team) pick before us.

I think next week assures us top 3 if we can manage to lose out. Jacksonville is playing to get Bortles experience, not to lose, and I think they'll beat Tenn.

RJF isn't short-sighted and realizes that the ramifications of any further win in this season is more detrimental to our franchise than losing out.  Just because you don't understand that, don't be so salty.

not short sighted. I like getting a top pick but i still wont waste my time watching the game just to lose. Probably has to do with being a athlete all my life and how my father raised me god rest his soul

I'm just curious IPBAN, do you follow my posts around to neg rep them, or do you just have an uncanny ability to read everything that I write? The relentlessness is commendable. 

I neg rep any posts I come across that advocate for either Rex Ryan or Jameis Winston, since both are detrimental to the best interests of this franchise :)

not short sighted. I like getting a top pick but i still wont waste my time watching the game just to lose. Probably has to do with being a athlete all my life and how my father raised me god rest his soul

Sounds like you'd get along with aec4

I'm not sure you realize this, but you do know that you aren't actually a part of the NY Jets right? 

So far you've used the sick wife and deceased father references all in the same day, you're going to run out of family members to reference if you keep up the pace. 

I think next week assures us top 3 if we can manage to lose out. Jacksonville is playing to get Bortles experience, not to lose, and I think they'll beat Tenn.

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but Oakland is up on SF right now…if the season ends and we have the same record, we jump them in draft order due to SOS tiebreaker. #1 overall, while unlikely, still isn't outside the realm of possibility.

i at least respect your honesty, you admit you are a a$$hole fan lol

say what you want JO.  ive been a fan and ticket holder for over 31 yrs.   this franchise in my lifetime has been a complete joke. we have had 2 of the worst sports owners ever. 

I'm not sure you realize this, but you do know that you aren't actually a part of the NY Jets right? 

So far you've used the sick wife and deceased father references all in the same day, you're going to run out of family members to reference if you keep up the pace.

dude i was agreeing with you. I want a top pick

I neg rep any posts I come across that advocate for either Rex Ryan or Jameis Winston, since both are detrimental to the best interests of this franchise :)

Totally. Having a winning QB with elite tools and leadership traits is absolutely the last thing our franhise needs.  Cannot wait to trot out Geno Smith, Mike Vick and Jake Locker next year. OOoh maybe we can get Hoyer instead!!!

I just know we are going to blow it with a couple of late meaningless wins.

Today was one of them and we avoided it.  Next week is the real challenge.  Miami has something to play for... We won't beat them.  We won't beat the Pats either, unless they have the #1 Seed locked up and rest Brady, which is doubtful.

Totally. Having a winning QB with elite tools and leadership traits is absolutely the last thing our franhise needs.  Cannot wait to trot out Geno Smith, Mike Vick and Jake Locker next year. OOoh maybe we can get Hoyer instead!!!

Drafting a lock to bust with a top 5 pick is a franchise crippling move that sets us back 3 years minimum.

The "elite tools" and "leadership traits" you mention are figments of your imagination. He stinks. Period.

Archived