Tomorrows game one of the most important in franchise history

Joe W. Namath

This franchise is in dire need of a playmaker on offense. As long as we lose tomorrow, the draft will fall this way:

1-marriota

2-winston

3- stud dlineman from usc

4- cooper

The jets finally get a real talent. This guy has julio jones, aj green, dez bryant type ability. We havent had a player like that on offense since keyshawn 15 years ago.

This is a must lose game. Rex is going to try to stick it to woody and win this game out of spite. This is one of the most important games in franchise history. We must lose.

Really? Stick it to Woody by winning? That insinuates that he hasn't been trying to win all year. Pretty silly statement, even forgetting that Woody gave Rex his start and extended him with a new GM.

This franchise is in dire need of a playmaker on offense. As long as we lose tomorrow, the draft will fall this way:

1-marriota

2-winston

3- stud dlineman from usc

4- cooper

The jets finally get a real talent. This guy has julio jones, aj green, dez bryant type ability. We havent had a player like that on offense since keyshawn 15 years ago.

This is a must lose game. Rex is going to try to stick it to woody and win this game out of spite. This is one of the most important games in franchise history. We must lose.

You can get Cooper at #4 or #6.  If the Jets want a QB, though, they better lose this game.

I dig this mentality. Drew Brees was a second rounder that sucked his first three years, so it's only one more year of Geno futility until we can hop aboard his train to Canton!

The past is the past. How in the name of f*ck are Blair Thomas and Johnny Lam Jones relevant to New York Jets football in 2014? They aren't. It's so ironic that those that root for the Jets to WIN meaningless December games are the fans that have accepted a LOSER'S mentality. Who cares if we pick high? We drafted Blair Thomas twenty five f*cking years ago. Sure would have been nice to have Matt Ryan throwing passes to Odell Beckham Jr., but I think I'd rather keep the huge late season wins in 07 and 13.

This. The worst position in football to be is middle of the pack

I dig this mentality. Drew Brees was a second rounder that sucked his first three years, so it's only one more year of Geno futility until we can hop aboard his train to Canton!

The past is the past. How in the name of f*ck are Blair Thomas and Johnny Lam Jones relevant to New York Jets football in 2014? They aren't. It's so ironic that those that root for the Jets to WIN meaningless December games are the fans that have accepted a LOSER'S mentality. Who cares if we pick high? We drafted Blair Thomas twenty five f*cking years ago. Sure would have been nice to have Matt Ryan throwing passes to Odell Beckham Jr., but I think I'd rather keep the huge late season wins in 07 and 13.

I'm far from a loser pal, it's Jet fans that root against their team

that are losers.

Why don't you go root for a different team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm far from a loser pal, it's Jet fans that root against their team

that are losers.

Why don't you go root for a different team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not your pal, buddy!

I'm sorry that your tiny mind can't separate rooting for the team and rooting for the best interest of the team.

Archived