Was Vernon Gholston a Bust???

The Troll

Yes what happened to Vernon Gholston?

Why stop at Rex? Why not include Mangini, Bears n the Rams? It's not like a player loses his talent if he is coached a pro style. Then why did he not work out for Bears n Rams?

He failed cuz players fail.. N often. Couldn't adjust to the speed n strentgth of the NFL, couldn't develop a 2nd move besides the bullrush n looked super slow in the pros.

How has Snacks become so good then? He was undrafted. Sometimes scouts pay too much attention to one attribute. Sometimes players play in the wrong schemes. Sometimes it just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time or vice versa. I can't tell u why. All I know is Gjost had red flags n those flags showed up.

Why stop at Rex? Why not include Mangini, Bears n the Rams? It's not like a player loses his talent if he is coached a pro style. Then why did he not work out for Bears n Rams?

He failed cuz players fail.. N often. Couldn't adjust to the speed n strentgth of the NFL, couldn't develop a 2nd move besides the bullrush n looked super slow in the pros.

How has Snacks become so good then? He was undrafted. Sometimes scouts pay too much attention to one attribute. Sometimes players play in the wrong schemes. Sometimes it just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time or vice versa. I can't tell u why. All I know is Gjost had red flags n those flags showed up.

Didn't Rex and Co change his position ultimately ruining his footwork and skill set that he did so well with in college. Mess with a mans mind and strange things happen. 

Didn't Rex and Co change his position ultimately ruining his footwork and skill set that he did so well with in college. Mess with a mans mind and strange things happen.

Yes, because he was so phenomenal at DE with Mangini, right.

Yes, because he was so phenomenal at DE with Mangini, right.

Lets just say for discussion purposes I know someone who trained VG and they said he was a very confused young man during his tenure here and blamed alot of it on the coaching staff who didn't  let him play his game.

Lets just say for discussion purposes I know someone who trained VG and they said he was a very confused young man during his tenure here and blamed alot of it on the coaching staff who didn't let him play his game.

this is the way the world is nowadays, it's always someone else's fault

Lets just say for discussion purposes I know someone who trained VG and they said he was a very confused young man during his tenure here and blamed alot of it on the coaching staff who didn't let him play his game.

Rex would be the last guy to blame for not developing DL talent.

Archived