NFL fan universe outrage over DET/DAL officiating...

Integrity28

You do realize the Pats are one of the most penalized teams in the NFL?

Yes.

I've talked about this before, they commit penalties on every snap. They gamble against the odds that the NFL won't throw a flag on them on every play, because it would interfere too much with the game, advertising and broadcasting.

The way they benefit from the non-calls far outweighs the 5 and 10 yard penalties that they do in fact get flagged on. I only bring it up here because if there's this much outrage over over Dallas getting help, then the interwebz might explode next week after the Patriots are handed the win.

Yes.

I've talked about this before, they commit penalties on every snap. They gamble against the odds that the NFL won't throw a flag on them on every play, because it would interfere too much with the game, advertising and broadcasting.

The way they benefit from the non-calls far outweighs the 5 and 10 yard penalties that they do in fact get flagged on. I only bring it up here because if there's this much outrage over over Dallas getting help, then the interwebz might explode next week after the Patriots are handed the win.

You just described why BB is the best HC in the NFL.

B6jQeZVCYAE-b3E.jpg

B6jJRaKCUAEJ472.jpg

B6jP95rIAAAtCLq.jpg

Seriously, these are things you'll routinely see happening to favor the Patriots every week. If they are upset over this, just wait until next week...

JN whining over officiating.

In other news, the sky is blue, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Once you don't fire Walt Coleman for the worst ever call in NFL history, the one that screwed the Raiders out of a deserved win, created double elimination playoffs and made a winner of a despicable bunch of cheating scumbags, you've pretty much thrown integrity down the toilet

This ignores the fact that when they were winning Super Bowls, Brady was basically Alex Smith.

yes, cause Alex Smith is a 2 time SB MVP with a passer rating over 100 in the Super Bowl and a 7/2 TD/INT ratio

Brady was a top 10 QB by FO stats in 03 and # 4 in 04

I like Detroit. Even had season tix for 3 years.

Heres' the thing:  The officials didn't shank that punt in a crucial part of the game.  Detroit's special teams have cost them many games over the years.  Their kicker misses so many 40-yarders that they go for it on 4th, just to keep him on the sidelines.

Yes the no-calls hurt, but I saw one that favored Detroit so it might have gone both ways a bit.

So, you didn't read anything I wrote. Got it.

Yes, I did.  "Seriously, these are things you'll routinely see happening to favor the Patriots every week."

How are you not whining?

Alex Smith ever take his team 88 yards with 1:14 left and no timeouts to win a Super Bowl?

Wasn't that the one where the refs didn't call the patently obvious grounding call on Queer Tammy, then ruled that Redmond had gone out of bounds when he was clearly tackled three yards inbounds leaving time for a FG and then ran off the field declaring the game over with 8 seconds left on the clock,???

The Bernie Kukar screwing of the Rams that closely followed the Walt Coleman screwing of the Raiders

yes, cause Alex Smith is a 2 time SB MVP with a passer rating over 100 in the Super Bowl and a 7/2 TD/INT ratio

Brady was a top 10 QB by FO stats in 03 and # 4 in 04

He was a game manager. They haven't won sh*t since they asked him to be Peyton Manning.

They won Super Bowls because of their defense and the fact Brady didn't make mistakes.

Archived