How to tell if the New Coach and GM suck

BornJetsFan1983

If Wilson is on the team next year.

It's a pretty easy benchmark, if our new regime lets crappy players stay on the team, when they know they suck, then they suck. 

Im tired of our team being let down by predictably bad play. How many times do we need reminding that Wilson should be off the team?

That CB williams kid came out of no where and has already played 10x as good as Wilson ever has. If we know a guys sucks why keep him when we can get at least as good play from someone else that might be a lot better.

Im talking the 2nd and third stringers that always fall short. These guys aren't all stars and could/should be replaced by someone else that we know will play just as good but has a chance to surprise us.

Wilson is the guy for me, I'm sure others can name a few too.

All teams miss in the draft but few celebrate and embrace it. Lets join the rest of the league and give guys a chance to beat out those bad picks.

Im tired of the Jets holding on to them like they were ******* gold. 

Yeah so if Wilson is gone next year SUCCESS.

Seeing as he's a free agent this year who no teams are going to be handing anything above # 4 CB money to I'd say it's inconsequential if Wilson is on the roster next year or not.

We'll only start to know if our next GM and HC suck in about 1.5 years or so.  Just the way it goes.

If Wilson is on the team next year.

It's a pretty easy benchmark, if our new regime lets crappy players stay on the team, when they know they suck, then they suck. 

Im tired of our team being let down by predictably bad play. How many times do we need reminding that Wilson should be off the team?

That CB williams kid came out of no where and has already played 10x as good as Wilson ever has. If we know a guys sucks why keep him when we can get at least as good play from someone else that might be a lot better.

Im talking the 2nd and third stringers that always fall short. These guys aren't all stars and could/should be replaced by someone else that we know will play just as good but has a chance to surprise us.

Wilson is the guy for me, I'm sure others can name a few too.

All teams miss in the draft but few celebrate and embrace it. Lets join the rest of the league and give guys a chance to beat out those bad picks.

Im tired of the Jets holding on to them like they were ******* gold. 

Yeah so if Wilson is gone next year SUCCESS.

Wilson was the reason the jets suck

I thought this would be about putting peanut butter on the tip.

That was responsible for my turkey sandwich all over my computer monitor.

One other thing i remember, was rex saying that Kyle Wilson would be better than Joe Haden. Talk about LOL

Archived