Trust Nobody...Coming from a Patriots player

DaBallhawk

It'd be hilarious if that ain't 2Pac but Aaron Hernandez.

Once a Patriot always a Patriot. He's not gonna throw his brother under the bus. Besides, there's nothing more gangsta than a short white midget wearing a 2Pac shirt. Nothing. That picture just screams "**** DA DAMN COPS! I RUN DIS sh*t!"

I admire his play but what a douchebag.  And his first instinct after making that pass was to cash in with a crappy t-shirt.  Do not like the guy.

what makes him a douchbag? His choice of clothing? Oh no, how dare he live in America and have the right to make money any way he sees fit, legally....yeah that a-hole!

ehhh. I don't think pats fan base give a damn(or even know you exist) who you respect or don't. I know i sure don't.

Yes, you're correct, my friends and coworkers don't know I exist. Nor do they value my respect, or being respectable in any sense of the word for that matter.

Yeah cause all of the patriots fan base consist of just your friends, and coworkers only. (the 3 you only respect at that)

Well, I said "I know about 3 respectable fans". I figured it was a given, since I said I live in Mass that I'd know people in Mass, and that I don't know the entire Patriots fan base. Continue down this road if you'd like me to spend my afternoon making an idiot out of... too late.

Well, I said "I know about 3 respectable fans". I figured it was a given, since I said I live in Mass that I'd know people in Mass, and that I don't know the entire Patriots fan base. Continue down this road if you'd like me to spend my afternoon making an idiot out of... too late.

ahh very slick that was so clever!

oh wow, maybe i should run and hide because  of your superior intellect!

12549dc.gif

Not a wise choice when he knew kids were watching Nat TV post game.

Perfect shirt when he goes out to adult Night Club etc..

It's called IQ and class. Those who think shirt right w/kids watching are odd folks also IMHO. Probably kind of folks who wear wifebeaters in restaurants.

Bottom Line: He is officially been now listed as a ThugTurd by our own BossTurd. Boss says he even isnt worthy of a UpperDecker.

scaledphpserver108filen.jpg

what makes him a douchbag? His choice of clothing? Oh no, how dare he live in America and have the right to make money any way he sees fit, legally....yeah that a-hole!

Well, let's see, there is wearing a f you t-shirt on TV; there was marketing a "the throw" t-shirt within hours of throwing the TD last week; there was the sexual assault allegation.  I don't choose to like him.  You can if you want.

Well, let's see, there is wearing a f you t-shirt on TV; there was marketing a "the throw" t-shirt within hours of throwing the TD last week; there was the sexual assault allegation.  I don't choose to like him.  You can if you want.

oh? so did his shirt read f you on tv, and if so why wasnt he fined? And last i checked A man has the right to profit how he sees fit and as long as it's legal that doesn't make him a douche.....

"sexual assault allegations that he was free from, and they were just ALLEGATIONS...i guess you must really hate Michael Vick then...murdering innocent dogs and all, even though he served his time but if Edelman is a douche for wearing a shirt and trying to make money from it, then Michael Vick must be as bad as hitler, or Saddam...even the devil himself.

Archived