It is Possible that Both Cooper and White will be GONE before we Pick!

JetBlue

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Josh Gordon is > a lot of WRs in the league.  Gotta factor in the risk of them not being on the field.

It is amazing you have to even point this out.  If DGB hadn't been kicked off his previous team and had played this year, he would likely be the consensus best wide out in the draft and possible top 3 pick.

DGB is a major turd, buyer beware

Dude do you bother to read before you post?   Everyone knows he has issues so we don't need you to enlighten us with your wisdom ( or your expertise on what constitutes a major or minor turd) that is WHY he won't be the first receiver taken over your choir boy Cooper. 

I was watching some of his combine earlier. He makes the position look so effortless. IMO he's the surest thing in this draft.

That's my take on it as well. Many thought Cooper would run in the 4.5's because when you watch him he doesn't look like he's hitting top gear. Really it's just that he's so fluid and smooth in and out of his cuts, and is never out of control. It also seems to me that he knows how to use his speed to set up DBs. Watching him play it seems like he has an innate feel for the position that you don't often see in college players. His floor is extremely high and his ceiling is being severely underrated IMO.

Dude do you bother to read before you post?   Everyone knows he has issues so we don't need you to enlighten us with your wisdom ( or your expertise on what constitutes a major or minor turd) that is WHY he won't be the first receiver taken over your choir boy Cooper. 

To give a Minor or major Turd $5-10M is usually a major mistake, sorry to burst your bubble

That's my take on it as well. Many thought Cooper would run in the 4.5's because when you watch him he doesn't look like he's hitting top gear. Really it's just that he's so fluid and smooth in and out of his cuts, and is never out of control. It also seems to me that he knows how to use his speed to set up DBs. Watching him play it seems like he has an innate feel for the position that you don't often see in college players. His floor is extremely high and his ceiling is being severely underrated IMO.

That is what Chris Carter said he worked with the kid and that he was going to surprise everybody and run a 4.35.  Probably the closest Carter has come to being right in 5 years.

That is what Chris Carter said he worked with the kid and that he was going to surprise everybody and run a 4.35.  Probably the closest Carter has come to being right in 5 years.

Dom if you watch NFL simulcast Cooper beat White, so one of the times is incorrect

Phil Savage timed Coop at 4.35

Was that pot leaf tattoos on DGBs arms,lol.

How f*cking stupid can you be?

I don't want any idiots on this team, haven't we learned from that piece of sh*t Holmes?

Hopefully we grab Cooper or White.

Honestly, I don't see any way in hell Bowles goes near DGB. If it was JUST POT maybe, he coached Tyrone in Arizona, but the domestic abuse stuff is real touchy in the NFL. (You gotta be a real A hole to get kicked out for an entire season in college).

Be really interesting to see how far this guy falls no matter what kind of talent he brings.

To give a Minor or major Turd $5-10M is usually a major mistake, sorry to burst your bubble

You are not bursting anyones bubble dude, nor are you saying anything that anyone with half a brain doesn't already know.  Again if you READ my post simply I said if he had NOT gotten into trouble and/or gotten thrown off his team,  and PLAYED this season, it is entirely probable he would be the first wide receiver drafted.   Has nothing to do with being or not being a Turd.  Now please lets move on; no more turd comments if you don't mind.  We will see how far he falls in the draft but more importantly just what kind of NFL career he winds up having.  

DGB is the new Winston. Kid we're all supposed to be outraged by.

The guy has his issues no doubt and it is up to each team to do their homework and make a decision if he is around on their selection.  He is much more a risk in the 1st and perhaps even 2nd round, but if he is sitting there in round 3 it will be more then worth the risk.  I don't think he gets out of the 1st round...

Dom if you watch NFL simulcast Cooper beat White, so one of the times is incorrect

Phil Savage timed Coop at 4.35

Every report I have read has White at 4.35 but even if it was 4.4 something, that is still impressive for a 6'3 220 lb receiver with his ball skills.   He is two inches taller and about 10 pounds heavier than Cooper and is still almost if not just as fast.  Doesn't that get entered into the discussion? 

Amari Cooper has Curtis Conway written all over him. If both are on the board you take White and laugh at the guy who takes Cooper.

Thats kinda extreme. I would be okay with Cooper; he is going to be a very good player.  Just think White will be better.

Amari Cooper has Curtis Conway written all over him. If both are on the board you take White and laugh at the guy who takes Cooper.

I raised an eyebrow in, not a bad call, for Cooper's floor. None the less Conway had a couple really nice 1,000 yard seasons and a decent overall career. 

I personally think Cooper is the safest pick. I agree White might have a slightly higher ceiling but more potential to bust as well. Both will probably end up Pro Bowlers IMO. Both are legit #1 prospects. The more productive one will probably end up in the better system surrounded by better circumstances.  

Maybe the most ridiculous post I have read since Tony Wiz's ranking.

He will slip out of the top 10 by draft day easily. Remember this post for me. Oakland will take White. No one left in the top 10 dumb enough to take Cooper.

The guy has his issues no doubt and it is up to each team to do their homework and make a decision if he is around on their selection. He is much more a risk in the 1st and perhaps even 2nd round, but if he is sitting there in round 3 it will be more then worth the risk. I don't think he gets out of the 1st round...

It sucks because he won't be there at our pick in rd 2. We haven't had a receiver that actually scared people since Keyshawn in 1998.

It sucks because he won't be there at our pick in rd 2. We haven't had a receiver that actually scared people since Keyshawn in 1998.

If we take White or Parker or trade down and take Strong (or DGB) we have that receiver.  If we take Cooper maybe not so much.... 

Archived