It is Possible that Both Cooper and White will be GONE before we Pick!

JetBlue

These are the two most likely scenerios:

Raiders take Cooper at 4.

Redskins take White at 5.

OR

Raiders take White at 4

Redskins take Cooper at 5

Now that Washington has committed to RGIII it only makes sense that they get him a true weapon at receiver.

I am very concerned about this possibility but if happens, I would be in favor of trading down a few spots, taking Parker or Strong. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda get that stuck with Gholston feel again. Winston, Williams, White and Cooper will probably be gone.

What sucks is there's no stud OT.

Erick Flowers is looking like the best OT in the draft if you don't count Scherff. Giants will end up with him.

If we got Scherff and DGB in rd 2 that would be a helluva draft.

Listen he could be right..... it won't be the first time that's ever happened.  DGB could be better than all of them in a year or two. 

DGB is the best WR in this draft but you can't take him at 6. You would have to really talk to this  kid and find out where he is in his life and investigate these incidents he had. The Pot issue is not as bad as the assault obviously since who knows how many NFL players are smoking the weed as we speak. But talnt wise at that size and speed you are talking Megatron similarities. 

Erick Flowers is looking like the best OT in the draft if you don't count Scherff. Giants will end up with him.

If we got Scherff and DGB in rd 2 that would be a helluva draft.

Beckham Green seems to be getting super overrated imo. He reminds me of Kenny Britt a lot as a player and a person.

Kinda get that stuck with Gholston feel again. Winston, Williams, White and Cooper will probably be gone.

What sucks is there's no stud OT.

I'd be OK with Fowler at #6. Trading back works also with Parker and the OT from Pitt, LB from Clemson, Scherff still on the board.

There's 5 picks ahead of the Jets. You say that 2 of em might take WRs. We know 1 will be a QB and 1 will be the DT from USC. Now according to my stats, that would leave. 

One of the QBs

Fowler Jr

Shane Ray

Vic Beasley

Brandon Scherff

Lae'l Collins

DeVante Parker

I think we'll be ok picking a player from that group

Everything in this league is moot if you don't have a QB. You take the best shots you can because you can grow old waiting for the next Andrew Luck to come along when you are absolutely putrid or a third round pro-bowler like Russell Wilson when you are mediocre to good.

Bryce Petty in the 3rd.

There's 5 picks ahead of the Jets. You say that 2 of em might take WRs. We know 1 will be a QB and 1 will be the DT from USC. Now according to my stats, that would leave. 

One of the QBs

Fowler Jr

Shane Ray

Vic Beasley

Brandon Scherff

Lae'l Collins

DeVante Parker

I think we'll be ok picking a player from that group

As long as we pick the right player.  I am personally not sold on Ray or Beasley and not really crazy about Scherff. 

Did Desean Jackson die? I'm following him on IG, there was no mention of that.

Good point about Jackson; but he is about all they have and didn't make much of a difference last year.  Now they have a chance to get him some help on the other side. 

Of course, but saying Jaelen Strong is a better WR prospect than Cooper or White is throwing darts blindfolded, piss drunk. 

I don't necessarily agree that he is, but they are all first round prospects and Strong really is no joke.  You might want to check him out a little, if you havn't already done so.  This guy plays like a faster Anquan Boldin.  

Archived