2015 JN Mock Draft V.1 DISCUSSION Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really wanted to go guard for the Bears at this spot -- Vlad Ducasse is an injury away from their starting lineup. Couldn't pass on Sambrailo at this point in the draft and OT is a need.

Guy I really wanted was Agholor, but he went two picks earlier to the Jets -- maybe that can happen for real next month.

I'm now a fan of the Bleacher Report's Mock Draft. They have my 2nd(Duke) 3rd (Ogbuehi) and 4th (Agholor) round picks all being selected in the 2nd round.

Oh wait, that means the Jets won't get them but loving if Gordon was available for us.

33. Tennessee—T Jake Fisher, Oregon

34. Tampa Bay—T Cedric Ogbuehi, Texas A&M

35. Oakland—Edge Owa Odighizuwa, UCLA

36. Jacksonville—LB Paul Dawson, TCU

37. N.Y. Jets—RB Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin

38. Washington—Edge Eli Harold, Virginia

39. Chicago—CB P.J. Williams, FSU

40. N.Y. Giants—LB Denzel Perryman, Miami

41. St. Louis—C Cameron Erving, FSU

42. Atlanta—RB Duke Johnson, Miami

43. Cleveland—WR Devin Funchess, Michigan

44. New Orleans—WR Breshad Perriman, Central Florida

45. Minnesota—CB Byron Jones, UConn

46. San Francisco—WR Nelson Agholor, USC

47. Miami—WR Devin Smith, Ohio State

48. San Diego—T T.J. Clemmings, Pitt

49. Kansas City—T Ereck Flowers, Miami

50. Buffalo—QB Bryce Petty, Baylor

51. Houston—LB Stephone Anthony, Clemson

52. Philadelphia—CB Quinten Rollins, Miami (Ohio)

53. Cincinnati—CB Alex Carter, Stanford

54. Detroit—RB Tevin Coleman, Indiana

55. Arizona—RB T.J. Yeldon, Alabama

56. Pittsburgh—Edge Danielle Hunter, LSU

57. Carolina—WR Phillip Dorsett, Miami

58. Baltimore—DT Carl Davis, Iowa

59. Denver—FS Gerod Holliman, Louisville

60. Dallas—DT Michael Bennett, Ohio State

61. Indianapolis—NT Jordan Phillips, Oklahoma

62. Green Bay—DE Henry Anderson, Stanford

63. Seattle—DE Preston Smith, Mississippi State

64. New England—RB Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska

I couldn't care less how long it takes.  This is how I learn the draft class beyond the first 3 rounds.  I rely on the commentary you guys provide and it makes day 3 of the draft much more enriching to watch.  

I just prefer to have the comp picks added in and trades allowed, as you know.

I'd be willing to ditch this one at the end of round 4 and start a new one with trades, comp picks, a spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NFAdj-F0AhZVebSNNPj68g2IoiU-Be3xbFyObCqIvyA/edit?pli=1#gid=713868968) , and all 7 rounds. 

It would only be for people who don't get frustrated with a long draft.  

I couldn't care less how long it takes.  This is how I learn the draft class beyond the first 3 rounds.  I rely on the commentary you guys provide and it makes day 3 of the draft much more enriching to watch.  

I'd be willing to ditch this one at the end of round 4 and start a new one with trades, comp picks, a spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NFAdj-F0AhZVebSNNPj68g2IoiU-Be3xbFyObCqIvyA/edit?pli=1#gid=713868968) , and all 7 rounds. 

I am in.  Happy to keep the Steelers or whoever you give me.  I might need help with that spreadsheet though.  That stuff if blocked over here.  Not sure why JN isn't, but shhhhhh. 

Sounds good to me.  I would be down for another one -- can't run it though.  Enough time spent running the show on the other site - I could not possibly handle two at once.  But I am glad to set up a tracking spreadsheet for us on google.

I'm here give me a sec sorry busy day didn't see a pm

You bastard!  I was waiting on him and dutifully checking to see if there were any tweets about his time!  Pro day is today at 1 p.m.  Maybe that is west coast time.  He didn't work out at the combine because he had sports hernia surgery after the season. 

You bastard! I was waiting on him and dutifully checking to see if there were any tweets about his time! Pro day is today at 1 p.m. Maybe that is west coast time. He didn't work out at the combine because he had sports hernia surgery after the season.

I have another Rams pick two picks away which is already lined up. I already had both picks in mind, was just trying to figure which one I should take first!

Yup!

I have another Rams pick two picks away which is already lined up. I already had both picks in mind, was just trying to figure which one I should take first!

I'm confused.  We don't have the Rams listed again.  Not in the 4th or the 5th.  I thought they gave up their 5th, but got the Eagles 4th back in the Bradford-Foles deal.  I had four players in mind for the Steelers and the last two Smiths (Derron and Za'Darius) were two of them.  I may have to go back because I was hoping to stay D, and my other 2 are also probably a bit sketchy.

I'm confused. We don't have the Rams listed again. Not in the 4th or the 5th. I thought they gave up their 5th, but got the Eagles 4th back in the Bradford-Foles deal. I had four players in mind for the Steelers and the last two Smiths (Derron and Za'Darius) were two of them. I may have to go back because I was hoping to stay D, and my other 2 are also probably a bit sketchy.

Ha you're right my bad. No more rams picks. Eyes playing tricks on me looking at phone busy w work. Well damn. Nvmind on the other guy I was gonna pick lol

Archived