2015 JN Mock Draft V.1 DISCUSSION Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a shock to see the Giants pick Cooper. Cruz may not be the same player he was and ODB JR could use some help...or does he really?

Manning would have Cooper , Beckham, Cruz and Vereen out of the backfield. O'Donell is a big target too. Hope that line can hold up.

Word. He has an hour and twenty minutes.

I appreciate the work you ARE going to put into this thing. I don't post here, but many know who I am and I ended up volunteering(more likely trapped in) to running this thing last year on JI. I ended up receiving tons of help running it from some of the regular posters and we ended up banging out 7 rounds even after our commish offed himself after one of the Jets picks. You need too implement the robopick pronto.

I wish you guys much luck and I'll start following this board and thread. BTW that Scherff pick was brutal....he'll be available in the twenties.

I appreciate the work you ARE going to put into this thing. I don't post here, but many know who I am and I ended up volunteering(more likely trapped in) to running this thing last year on JI. I ended up receiving tons of help running it from some of the regular posters and we ended up banging out 7 rounds even after our commish offed himself after one of the Jets picks. You need too implement the robopick pronto.

I wish you guys much luck and I'll start following this board and thread. BTW that Scherff pick was brutal....he'll be available in the twenties.

I was wondering what you would think of that pick when Scherff went #1 overall.  I guess drafts are unpredictable, so why shouldn't our mock be as well.

I was wondering what you would think of that pick when Scherff went #1 overall.  I guess drafts are unpredictable, so why shouldn't our mock be as well.

I regurgitated a slight vomit in my mouth. I could easily see four to five lineman going above him.

No disrespect to the poster who picked him....I'm just a newbie here.

Why does everyone hate me so much =(

Just joking, yall know I don't care =)

I'm new here so I don't won't  bust any balls. I like Scherff but I think he's a late teens to early twenties type pick. 

I regurgitated a slight vomit in my mouth. I could easily see four to five lineman going above him.

No disrespect to the poster who picked him....I'm just a newbie here.

That what makes these mocks interesting.  You think you know about where guys are going to go, but it just takes one GM who values a guy differently and it shakes up the whole draft.

WTF? Scherff? So much for this mock being somewhat legit.

OK this mock is already ruined. Thanks for that. Now it's a waste of time Until we get past the legit place where Scherff would have gone.. around picks 7-12.

Can we please do a serious mock when we start up the next one? Or else allow trading at least in the first 2 rounds.

Everyone f-ing knows that Tampa is going Winston. geez.

I agree. 0% chance of that happening. Winston kr Mariota have to be the picks in that situation.

Not a shock to see the Giants pick Cooper. Cruz may not be the same player he was and ODB JR could use some help...or does he really?

Manning would have Cooper , Beckham, Cruz and Vereen out of the backfield. O'Donell is a big target too. Hope that line can hold up.

Wellllll, I was going to go get that great offensive lineman that went 1st overall..

Bears decided they had enough of Cutler.  Mariota can sit for a year and we will get rid of Cutler at before the next season when the cap hit is not so bad.

By far, this is the smartest pick of this off kilter mock draft.  Well done sir. 

That what makes these mocks interesting.  You think you know about where guys are going to go, but it just takes one GM who values a guy differently and it shakes up the whole draft.

But I'm always right... :superman:

By far, this is the smartest pick of this off kilter mock draft.  Well done sir. 

Thanks -- only reason Cutler is still on the Bears roster is his contract.  I am not a real big Mariota guy - I expected to try to get a mid round QB for the Bears, but with Mariota still on the board, I figured it was worth taking a chance on the upside.

I'm really surprised Fowler is still on the board.  Of Gregory, Fowler, Beasley and Ray, I like Fowler best and then Beasley.  Is Fowler's stock going down a bit? 

I don't think so they're all just really close. Maybe Fowler doesn't necessarily pop out at you as much from an athletic freak standpoint. But he's still a great all around prospect. 

Archived