Kraft testifies at Hernandez Trial

papz187

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never suggested it did. and if you work for a living, unless you own your own company, and maybe you do and even then you answer to your customers unless you're so rich to not care, you answer to somebody. kraft could decide to literally do nothing ever again and be no worse off for it.

the big difference is if everyone in the world thinks he is a fool or dresses like one, it has zero impact on him. i wear sneakers to work i get "the talk" from HR.

People who buy anchors are more interested in ballast then in haberdashery 

Of course you did. 

not sure what you're arguing. i never suggested anyone was immune from comments that they are dressed like a fool. only that there is zero impact on billionaires to being called one.

Hardly, 

Do you think I really think Bob Kraft is even going to see what I posted, much less care?

Of course not. 

It's still fun to poke fun at him. Primarily because it drives the Chowds up a friggin' wall. 

ok

smiley-face-thumbs-up-thank-you-thumbs-u

Well played, sir. Except I really don't sell anchors. I do, however, sell ballast water treatment systems.

That's because you got fired for your ultra-lax attire. I mean how bad do you have to dress to get fired from selling freaking anchors? Unshaved, wearing a red plaid shirt with the sleeves cut off, and a dark wool beanie on your unwashed hair? Can't believe you still couldn't comply with this dress code.

Regardless, the consequences were the consequences. You weren't permitted to dress worse than the job required, so you got fired and spend your daytime on JetNation instead of a very good job selling anchors.

That's because you got fired for your ultra-lax attire. I mean how bad do you have to dress to get fired from selling freaking anchors? Unshaved, wearing a red plaid shirt with the sleeves cut off, and a dark wool beanie on your unwashed hair? Can't believe you still couldn't comply with this dress code.

Regardless, the consequences were the consequences. You weren't permitted to dress worse than the job required, so you got fired and spend your daytime on JetNation instead of a very good job selling anchors.

My job is actually better than selling anchors. 

Really... I swear.

Well played, sir. Except I really don't sell anchors. I do, however, sell ballast water treatment systems. 

LOL

I know Kleck, just busting your chops for the ole anchor's sake.  Which you should put back in you sig, I actually thought it was pretty cool

LOL

I know Kleck, just busting your chops for the ole anchor's sake.  Which you should put back in you sig, I actually thought it was pretty cool

I forgot which pic you are talking about. I'm still identified as an "Anchor Salesman" above my pic. 

I do work in the marine industry just not that end. Ironically, the last gift my Step-Father ever bought for me was a money clip with an anchor on it. 

I was pictured Kleck going to work dressed up as Popeye the sailor man.  

I'm just wondering how "he told me he didn't do it" was admissible. Classic hearsay, and a good way to get around putting hernandez on the stand to deny it or leaving the jury without hearing that he denied it.

Kraft was called by the prosecution, not to protect him.

I think what they are trying to establish is that Hernandez lied to every one about what was going on.  He told Kraft he was at a club, when they have evidence that in fact he was not, and at least in the vicinity of the murder scene.

I'm just wondering how "he told me he didn't do it" was admissible. Classic hearsay, and a good way to get around putting hernandez on the stand to deny it or leaving the jury without hearing that he denied it.

It's direct testimony of what the defendant told the witness. Hearsay would be Kraft claiming he heard from a 3rd person that Hernandez told that 3rd person he didn't do it. Then it's Kraft testifying what someone else (who isn't under oath) claimed that Hernandez said.

I'm not a lawyer but that's how I understand it and this seems perfectly appropriate.

a 73-year-old wearing sneakers with a suit does not look hip and cool. He looks like he forgot what he was getting dressed for in the middle of the process. 

That is insulting.  It shows how little respect he has for the legal system that a man of his means does not wear formal attire when appearing before a court of law.  Granted it is just the sneakers, but for Christ's sake, appearing at court isn't the time or place to make a fashion statement, and if you want to make a fashion statement it should be in the form of a sort of fashion forward but still formal look (peaked lapels, slanted pockets, flapless pockets, perhaps a light grey glen urquhart plaid, maybe a three piece suit).  

A man as sophisticated and familiar with the legal system as Kraft should have better sense than that.   

That is insulting.  It shows how little respect he has for the legal system that a man of his means does not wear formal attire when appearing before a court of law.  Granted it is just the sneakers, but for Christ's sake, appearing at court isn't the time or place to make a fashion statement, and if you want to make a fashion statement it should be in the form of a sort of fashion forward but still formal look (peaked lapels, slanted pockets, flapless pockets, perhaps a light grey glen urquhart plaid, maybe a three piece suit).  

A man as sophisticated and familiar with the legal system as Kraft should have better sense than that.   

lawyer-court-order-fashion.jpg

This.

I have no idea why he was called to testify in the first place.

Archived