Draft Party Thursday night at MetLife

Flushing Roots

Anyone going to this?  Sounds like a hoot.

Free reign of the whole stadium lit up in green and white.

Locker room tours, on field access, player autographs and Flight Crew appearances.

And of course you get to watch the draft with other STHs.

Starts at 6:30.

What time should we hear the #6 pick?

Also I have never been to this event.

I am assuming they will have a full blown assortment of food and drinks?

Or will it be finger food and soda?

Trying to figure out if I need to go to Steve's Sizzlin' beforehand.

Anyone going to this?  Sounds like a hoot.

Free reign of the whole stadium lit up in green and white.

Locker room tours, on field access, player autographs and Flight Crew appearances.

And of course you get to watch the draft with other STHs.

Starts at 6:30.

What time should we hear the #6 pick?

Also I have never been to this event.

I am assuming they will have a full blown assortment of food and drinks?

Or will it be finger food and soda?

Trying to figure out if I need to go to Steve's Sizzlin' beforehand.

I went last year, it should be a lot of fun again.  I will be there with my son.  I know that several people from JetNation are going:

Glenn (Air Force Jets Fan)

Tailgate Joe

Courtney

We are doing a meet up in the parking lot with Tailgate Joe before we go into the party. I believe that Joe will post where he is in the parking lot. It should be cool, you can basically sit anywhere in the lower level of the stadium. We can watch the draft together. 

If you haven't met any of us before, definitely stop by. If you have met us before...I guess you an still stop by.  :)

I went last year, it should be a lot of fun again.  I will be there with my son.  I know that several people from JetNation are going:

Glenn (Air Force Jets Fan)

Tailgate Joe

Courtney

We are doing a meet up in the parking lot with Tailgate Joe before we go into the party. I believe that Joe will post where he is in the parking lot. It should be cool, you can basically sit anywhere in the lower level of the stadium. We can watch the draft together. 

If you haven't met any of us before, definitely stop by. If you have met us before...I guess you an still stop by.   :)

I would like that...

Only issue is I might be getting there closer to 8 PM when the draft starts.

If there's a specific spot where you will be to watch the draft, let me know.

I will be there too. Hopefully I can see a few of you guys. My question is this. My friend wants to come as well but he doesn't have ticket. What are the chances he finds a ticket if he comes with me to the parking lot? Do you guys think someone at the parking lot will have an extra ticket? :)

I'm working that night until 9:30, but I will be only a few miles away.  Any value in showing up  around 9:45?  DO you think #6 is done by then?

Picks are 10 minutes apart starting at 8PM.  If they stay on schedule which they always seem to do, the #6 pick should be announced around 9.

I'm working that night until 9:30, but I will be only a few miles away.  Any value in showing up  around 9:45?  DO you think #6 is done by then?

My guess would be Geno... I mean pick 6 will be gone in the 9-9:30 timeframe ... Sooo only if you hear we trade down

Hate to sound like an opportunist but if you decide to skip this event I could use your ticket.

Whether I go or not, I can send you one. I have 3 and I would be going alone.  PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

I would like that...

Only issue is I might be getting there closer to 8 PM when the draft starts.

If there's a specific spot where you will be to watch the draft, let me know.

We will definitely post where we are at once we go inside the stadium.

Will be there also. I love going to these parties. Starting to tailgate right after work (teacher, so its 2:50), and than heading inside. Looking for 1 extra ticket. If anyone has one, please let me know.

Love the multi hour tailgate for the draft party! You are a teacher indeed, teaching the rest of us that we're not tailgating hard enough :)

Ok, so I will be getting to Metlife pretty early and setting up the tv in the lot to watch pre draft coverage, and then heading in to the stadium at like 7pm. I will have some snacks and refreshments out in the lot for whoever comes by to join the TGJ/JN draft party meetup. I will tweet my location when I arrive, @tailgatejoe

Ok, so I will be getting to Metlife pretty early and setting up the tv in the lot to watch pre draft coverage, and then heading in to the stadium at like 7pm. I will have some snacks and refreshments out in the lot for whoever comes by to join the TGJ/JN draft party meetup. I will tweet my location when I arrive, @tailgatejoe

Joe

What time are you opening up?

I will definitely see you there, Joe... Think I am going to go to the lot around 5pm

Hey 

Would love to meet you as well. As the mastermind behind the fire idzik stuff, you have my utmost respect. Well done sir. 

Cornfed, its a tradition we have dating back since the first year this party started. We get the old tailgate group together and just hang. We all don't get to see each other as much as we like during the offseason, so anytime is ideal to get your friends together to cook and just shoot the breeze. Looking forward to tomorrow..

I actually do not need any extra tickets like I had mentioned in my earlier post. 

Joe how about you post your location in this thread as well?  :)  You know, not all of us use Twitter.

Cornfed, its a tradition we have dating back since the first year this party started. We get the old tailgate group together and just hang. We all don't get to see each other as much as we like during the offseason, so anytime is ideal to get your friends together to cook and just shoot the breeze. Looking forward to tomorrow..

I actually do not need any extra tickets like I had mentioned in my earlier post. 

Awesome - I love it.  We used to have a pretty nice group back in the day.  A core 4 of us, then another 4-6 who would be there almost every week, and then it would flex up from there from game to game.  Some games one dude would have a million guys from his firehouse show up.  It was awesome.

Enjoy it!

Last call for anyone who needs one ticket for tonight.

I have one ticket left for anyone who wants it.  

I won't be able to send it after 3pm so if you want it, ask now.  

I'll need your email address to send the PDF file.

Archived