Zac stacy requests trade

predator_05

With fisher having drafted gurley, stacy is surplus to requirements. Guy was non existent last year but had a pretty solid rookie campaign.

I could trade a 5th rd pick for the guy.

We traded a 5th for Brandon Marshall.

Brandon Marshall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zac Stacy (the #4 RB on the Rams)

I'm glad you aren't our GM, lol

We traded a 5th for Brandon Marshall.

Brandon Marshall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zac Stacy (the #4 RB on the Rams)

I'm glad you aren't our GM, lol

Lol, I know right

Stacy is young though, and we aren't exactly loaded at the position.

Lol, I know right

He's really not a very good football player. 

I'd rather us draft someone, than burn a pick trading for someone else's 4th stringer.

With fisher having drafted gurley, stacy is surplus to requirements. Guy was non existent last year but had a pretty solid rookie campaign.

I could trade a 5th rd pick for the guy.

In a heartbeat I would offer them a fifth for Tre Mason and see if they bite, Stacey seems like he was one of those one hit wonders not that that cant be the case for Mason too.

Lol, I know right

How do you describe loaded? Ridley, Ivory, Powell and Richardson is pretty well loaded. Jets may lack a true third down speed back in that mix, but the draft ain't over yet.

In a heartbeat I would offer them a fifth for Tre Mason and see if they bite, Stacey seems like he was one of those one hit wonders not that that cant be the case for Mason too.

Having Mason is the reason I question that pick. Mason - in a limited role - ran for 700 yards last year and looked like a 1,200 yard NFL back. Rams are one of those throwback teams that value the RB position more highly than WR.

Having Mason is the reason I question that pick. Mason - in a limited role - ran for 700 yards last year and looked like a 1,200 yard NFL back. Rams are one of those throwback teams that value the RB position more highly than WR.

With the corners in their division they kinda have to.

Archived