Jets had William Gholston off of draft board in 2013

Matt39

If that's true it is ridiculous, first off there is no reason to take any player off your draft board if they are a draftable prospect and secondly this is the New York Jets....they get criticized no matter who they draft.

Hanging at the Mons.

Something about not being able to drink in a strip-club that just doesnt do it for me.  You're drinking soda water getting a lap dance out in front of everyone since there are no private rooms.  It's just an awkward set up but my god, how do they find so many hot women willing to take their clothes off for a dollar bill? 

Something about not being able to drink in a strip-club that just doesnt do it for me.  You're drinking soda water getting a lap dance out in front of everyone since there are no private rooms.  It's just an awkward set up but my god, how do they find so many hot women willing to take their clothes off for a dollar bill? 

It's beyond awkward.  It's 50 guys sitting in what amounts to dugout seats getting dry humped by skanks wearing dental floss for panties.  The chicks were nice but I don't want to sit next to Jim Bob while some shawty uses my lap as a hobby horse..  not to mention getting toyed with through your Wranglers isn't exactly all it's cracked up to be.  If your not careful you could experience chaffing and/or some other form of discomfort.

It's beyond awkward.  It's 50 guys sitting in what amounts to dugout seats getting dry humped by skanks wearing dental floss for panties.  The chicks were nice but I don't want to sit next to Jim Bob while some shawty uses my lap as a hobby horse..  not to mention getting toyed with through your Wranglers isn't exactly all it's cracked up to be.  If your not careful you could experience chaffing and/or some other form of discomfort.

Yeah, and you cant drink.  haha  I think if I were drinking maybe the awkwardness would wear off. 

Pac and JiF discussing strip club preferences >>>>>>>

I know, it's not nearly as interesting as you and Tommy's, Chip & Dale date night stories. 

It's beyond awkward. It's 50 guys sitting in what amounts to dugout seats getting dry humped by skanks wearing dental floss for panties. The chicks were nice but I don't want to sit next to Jim Bob while some shawty uses my lap as a hobby horse.. not to mention getting toyed with through your Wranglers isn't exactly all it's cracked up to be. If your not careful you could experience chaffing and/or some other form of discomfort.

Wearing Wranglers is where you go wrong, it's commando with your preferred fabric sweat pants when hitting the strip club :)

Archived