There is WAY Too Much Talking Going On!

JetBlue

First we had Willie Colon flapping his gums, then Cromartie calls out Sherman, now we got Richardson declaring he is the best and he and Mo should get Suh Money, Milliner talking about how he doesn't suck and the latest is Cromartie and freaking Winslow are getting into on Twitter??  It is only June; I can only imagine once the season starts!!  

Coach Bowles needs to step in and take charge of this RIGHT NOW.  It getting completely out of hand.   

Bottom line is just SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DO YOUR JOB.  

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First we had Willie Colon flapping his gums, then Cromartie calls out Sherman, now we got Richardson declaring he is the best and he and Mo should get Suh Money, Milliner talking about how he doesn't suck and the latest is Cromartie and freaking Winslow are getting into on Twitter??  It is only June; I can only imagine once the season starts!!  

Coach Bowles needs to step in and take charge of this RIGHT NOW.  It getting completely out of hand.   

Bottom line is just SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DO YOUR JOB.  

I agree. different personalities be damned. I suggest a mandatory tongue removal operation be performed when the prospect becomes eligible for the draft. problem solved

Belichick would never allow this to happen, right? Wait a minute, he's perfectly OK with Rob Gronkowski and Edelman acting like assholes during the off-season. Why does he allow for them to party as much as they do?

This has nothing to do with Belicheck or the Pats. I could give a sh*t what they do; I am talking about our team with it's ROOKIE head coach. I hope he doesn't lose control before he even starts.  He needs to get handle on all this chirping. It is counter-productive and totally unnecessary.

I agree. different personalities be damned. I suggest a mandatory tongue removal operation be performed when the prospect becomes eligible for the draft. problem solved

Can we start with you? 

What does personalities have to do with anything?   I guess you think you are being clever; trust me you aren't. 

So we overpiad Cro so he can also play the loudmouth buffon in addition to his role as the CB. Calling out Sherman, the question to Milliner and even this twitwar going on......as i said in the other thread Bowles needs to get a handle on his team's discipline.

I am from the school of do your talking on the field.  This team has not done anything for it's players to be so damn chatty.   I don't mind hearing from the players, but calling out other players, making silly declarations, I can do with out. 

So we overpiad Cro so he can also play the loudmouth buffon in addition to his role as the CB. Calling out Sherman, the question to Milliner and even this twitwar going on......as i said in the other thread Bowles needs to get a handle on his team's discipline.

If he calls out Marshall your head will explode

Milliner? Lol

Rex's fault.  This is the aftermath.  It's going to take a while before Bowles breaks these fools.  

Remember Ricky Bobby's children? Remember how long it took for his mom to break her grandchildren of their potty mouth and overall disrespect to elders and authority?  Its like that but 300lb men, so its a lengthy process.  Luckily, he's got all summer. 

Rex's fault.  This is the aftermath.  It's going to take a while before Bowles breaks these fools.  

Remember Ricky Bobby's children? Remember how long it took for his mom to break her grandchildren of their potty mouth and overall disrespect to elders and authority?  Its like that but 300lb men, so its a lengthy process.  Luckily, he's got all summer. 

Rex created a culture that is hard to break right away

It's really sad that when I saw this thread, my mind immediately went to the Talladega movie reference too... Just watched it again the other day, but still, hate that we are like-minded in any way, shape or form.

Is any of this made worse by the fact that Cromartie is the one acting this way?  Having played for Bowles last season I'd expect him to know what is and is not acceptable.

Is any of this made worse by the fact that Cromartie is the one acting this way?  Having played for Bowles last season I'd expect him to know what is and is not acceptable.

I really don't think it's a big deal. Cro seems excited about being back here, excited about playing across from Revis, and all he really did was contribute to the ALREADY established dialogued about who the best CB is. Sherman actually started that dialogue, not Revis, not Cro. Cro just gave his $.02, advocating for his own ******* teammate. I'm glad our guys have each others back, chemistry is important.

Kellen Winslow coming at Cro on twitter is laughable. The dude was a walking, talking joke on the football field and off of it. The problem isn't Cromartie, the problem is the idiot that got caught jerking off at target, and is desperate for relevancy.

I have no problem with what Sheldon said either. He's got his partner's back. Obviously Sheldon has no actualy influence on the contract negotiations, so it's really just him advocating for his teammate. Chemistry.

I expect this from players here and there. I'm not a huge fan of it, hated it when Rex did it, and expect that if/when it becomes a distraction it'll be stifled by the coach.

All I think is going on right now is that the reactionary fans that always clamor for the opposite of what we just had, are dying to see the "disciplinarian" coach do what the "clown" coach never used to.

Can we start with you? 

What does personalities have to do with anything?   I guess you think you are being clever; trust me you aren't. 

dude, stfu. I was just crackin a joke. geeze. trust you? no thank you. I have read your posts. if my post was a failure at being clever, your collection of posts is a failure at sounding intelligent.

It's really sad that when I saw this thread, my mind immediately went to the Talladega movie reference too... Just watched it again the other day, but still, hate that we are like-minded in any way, shape or form.

Peas in a pod.

Maybe he does.

I really don't think it's a big deal. Cro seems excited about being back here, excited about playing across from Revis, and all he really did was contribute to the ALREADY established dialogued about who the best CB is. Sherman actually started that dialogue, not Revis, not Cro. Cro just gave his $.02, advocating for his own ******* teammate. I'm glad our guys have each others back, chemistry is important.

Kellen Winslow coming at Cro on twitter is laughable. The dude was a walking, talking joke on the football field and off of it. The problem isn't Cromartie, the problem is the idiot that got caught jerking off at target, and is desperate for relevancy.

I have no problem with what Sheldon said either. He's got his partner's back. Obviously Sheldon has no actualy influence on the contract negotiations, so it's really just him advocating for his teammate. Chemistry.

I expect this from players here and there. I'm not a huge fan of it, hated it when Rex did it, and expect that if/when it becomes a distraction it'll be stifled by the coach.

All I think is going on right now is that the reactionary fans that always clamor for the opposite of what we just had, are dying to see the "disciplinarian" coach do what the "clown" coach never used to.

I'm glad that Bowles is a player coach, but I love the characterization that Rex is the circus clown master, while Bowles is a chemist. Colon bashing the QB?  Chemistry!

You  guys sound like a bunch of old farts yelling at the kids that walk on their lawn. It's 2015, everyone has twitter and spews nonsense 24/7. Deal with it. 

This is true, but some of those people are held accountable for what they say by their employers because of the image it portrays.  I can deal with that.

I'm glad that Bowles is a player coach, but I love the characterization that Rex is the circus clown master, while Bowles is a chemist. Colon bashing the QB?  Chemistry!

Really amazing how many things  have happened under Bowles in such a short time that signaled the end of the world when it happened under Rex but now it's "normal".

Anxious for the season to start though.  Bowles has more talent than Rex ever  had so big things on the horizon for sure.

dude, stfu. I was just crackin a joke. geeze. trust you? no thank you. I have read your posts. if my post was a failure at being clever, your collection of posts is a failure at sounding intelligent.

That was a joke?  Surely you can do better than that! It was corny and stupid.  

Really amazing how many things  have happened under Bowles in such a short time that signaled the end of the world when it happened under Rex but now it's "normal".

Anxious for the season to start though.  Bowles has more talent than Rex ever  had so big things on the horizon for sure.

Actually it is not the end of the world, just annoying as they guys have not played even a preseason game yet. Just wish they could tone it down a bit.   

You  guys sound like a bunch of old farts yelling at the kids that walk on their lawn. It's 2015, everyone has twitter and spews nonsense 24/7. Deal with it. 

Not even about Twitter; most of these quotes are with reporters.  I have no problem with players speaking their minds; just wish they would perhaps think first before they speak.   Wishful thinking I know. 

If he calls out Marshall your head will explode

Milliner? Lol

Your opening gambit is non football related personal attack.

And we all know how this is going to end. In a few responses you will be reduced to making stupid and pathetic personal attacks.

So put me on IGNORE and enjoy your life. Regards.

Not even about Twitter; most of these quotes are with reporters.  I have no problem with players speaking their minds; just wish they would perhaps think first before they speak.   Wishful thinking I know. 

I would prefer they shut their mouths and play football, but that isn't going to happen under any Coach. Rex actually kept his players in check. Very few DWI's/arrests during his tenure. The LEAST of Rex's problems was players having big mouths.  

The spin control arm of the Ilk must be working 24/7.  Trying to come up with a way of turning this into Residual Rex has to be exhausting.

I don't envy the job they have at hand.

Rex's fault. This is the aftermath. It's going to take a while before Bowles breaks these fools.

Remember Ricky Bobby's children? Remember how long it took for his mom to break her grandchildren of their potty mouth and overall disrespect to elders and authority? Its like that but 300lb men, so its a lengthy process. Luckily, he's got all summer.

Look at yourself. Disgusting.

The spin control arm of the Ilk must be working 24/7. Trying to come up with a way of turning this into Residual Rex has to be exhausting.

I don't envy the job they have at hand.

Here it is:

Its alright to have clowns in a circus as long as the ringmaster isn't one of them.

Archived