Rex to jump out of plane.

redman81

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we talked about this in car on way to game last year Glenn..

Rex 'lost' me as his Homer ball licker (it had been slowly developing) after he kept Ed Reed in lineup over Allen. yet again, he hurt the team to play a lesser skilled Vet over a younger player who was 'at this point in time' better. it not only hurt tream w/lesser player, but Allens progress/confidence hurt. Rex wanted to win, I know that, but like his Dad, he subconsciously wanted to be a Locker-room pal and Players coach tto extent at times, the team suffered that Sunday and in future as he hampered younger players maturation.

As a beat writer correctly put at time:

"Rex Ryan's loyalty to Ed Reed hurting Antonio Allen and Jets defense."

Yep, it was time for him to go, but I appreciate the good times.

I also appreciated the way Hitler made the trains run on time.

He invented the autobond and made Germany's economy thrive after being sh*t after ww1. All of the bad stuff was Heinrich himlers fault.

And you're...?

A Jet fan who has moved on from Rex.  I very rarely comment on Rex threads and when I do it's usually about the absurdity of the obsession that Jets fans have with him.  I suggested a while back that people forget about Rex and focus on the Jets but lots of people would have none of it.  I think Rex is the primary reason for the new server...it's gonna be hard to keep up with all the Rex threads that are drowning out the Jets stuff once the season starts.

A Jet fan who has moved on from Rex. I very rarely comment on Rex threads and when I do it's usually about the absurdity of the obsession that Jets fans have with him. I suggested a while back that people forget about Rex and focus on the Jets but lots of people would have none of it. I think Rex is the primary reason for the new server...it's gonna be hard to keep up with all the Rex threads that are drowning out the Jets stuff once the season starts.

Ok thanks, please continue to keep us in line when necessary

Rex was the greatest jets head coach in their history. So his every move is very very very very important damnit!!!

That title goes to Weeb....Rex is in a dead heat with Parcells, but I concern myself with the Jets moreso than I do with Rex and the Bills.

That title goes to Weeb....Rex is in a dead heat with Parcells, but I concern myself with the Jets moreso than I do with Rex and the Bills.

Dude, every time a Rex thread happens here, you are one of the top posters in it. But yeah.

Glenn lol I was being sarcastic. Rex sucks and I will enjoy watching the Bills implode under his strict disciplinary leadership.

Glenn lol I was being sarcastic. Rex sucks and I will enjoy watching the Bills implode under his strict disciplinary leadership.

I know man...I was just playing along.  I feel the same way about the Bills as I always have.  I hope they beat the Pats and don't have any reason to root against them unless it benefits the Jets.  It's been a loooong time since Bills games mattered to Jets fans.

I can't stand Rex. The guy is nothing more than a fat arrogant buffoon. I mean he just HAS to hog the spotlight all the time. Why can't he just shut up and work behind the scenes instead of having to be in the spotlight by pulling a publicity stunt like this? I feel really bad for Buffalo fans.

A Jet fan who has moved on from Rex.  I very rarely comment on Rex threads and when I do it's usually about the absurdity of the obsession that Jets fans have with him.  I suggested a while back that people forget about Rex and focus on the Jets but lots of people would have none of it.  I think Rex is the primary reason for the new server...it's gonna be hard to keep up with all the Rex threads that are drowning out the Jets stuff once the season starts.

And you're the one whining about the whining. So what does that make you? You think you're such a big man, being "above" the situation? **** you, you self-righteous prick. You thinking you're better than everyone on here, it's sickening. I can't stand people like you.

And you're the one whining about the whining. So what does that make you? You think you're such a big man, being "above" the situation? **** you, you self-righteous prick. You thinking you're better than everyone on here, it's sickening. I can't stand people like you.

Then you should ignore people like me instead of losing your temper over the opinion of a stranger.

True, he has all of one post in the not Dolphins but Bills slander thread. 

I posted in that thread?  I don't even remember reading what was in it...obsessed I tell ya'.

I'm glad that both Decker and Rex  enjoyed their day out with the military.

Archived