Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Ok sorry but I need to get some sleep since I work tonite.  You're right.. It's a wifom for me on which one to vote cause they both look pretty bad.  

Jc he's likely already gone to bed so we won't get an answer to that.  I forsee Seph, who it seems is reading but not replying yet, is catching up and will hammer him.  I'm shocked Pac has not already done so.

Like I said he's my 5th choice or so..  Nolder my 2nd.  Let someone else do it.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post confused me though... I thought you were one of them that was at least highly suspicious of me if not outrightly so.  Why, out of all the people listed, did you ask his opinions on why he thinks I'm scum?

Cause I am town and although I find you scummy, mainly for pushing my lynch, I understand I could be wrong and want him to identify reasons for suspecting you.  

Ok sorry but I need to get some sleep since I work tonite.  You're right.. It's a wifom for me on which one to vote cause they both look pretty bad.  

Jc he's likely already gone to bed so we won't get an answer to that.  I forsee Seph, who it seems is reading but not replying yet, is catching up and will hammer him.  I'm shocked Pac has not already done so.

So you intend to just sit on SMC...you don't care to vote Barm or Nolder?

So you intend to just sit on SMC...you don't care to vote Barm or Nolder?

Hmmm gut says Barm.. but I hate hammering.  Been iffy about Nolder for awhile.. think I even mentioned that when I did the whole list everyone and put what I feel they are thing.. and his play since he started getting votes reeks.  You're asking me if I'd rather have chocolate cake or apple pie.  I like both.  Both are great with ice cream too.

And Nae, even though you're not voting them atm, I at least think I have a pretty good idea of what you think about our two main trains.

Ah ok... just trying to clear things up since I'm one sitting on a solo vote on SMC instead of voting with one of the trains.

You're gonna have to wait twelve hours then because I'm clocking in in 5 minutes. I could almost go nolder because of the potential to be Loki but I don't think he's on the scum team and not 100% on him being Loki either. I went with barm because I was pending his meta to decide on him.

Ah ok... just trying to clear things up since I'm one sitting on a solo vote on SMC instead of voting with one of the trains.

CTM and Seph are not voting atm.  Alanna dropped an unexplained gut vote.  IIRC, CTM was voting Nolder, but didn't seem very committed.  The recent flurry of activity made me think we had scum, but now that we've hit a lull, I'm sketched out.  People should be talking even if they aren't voting.

Seriously?

Well she's saying she wants to but doesn't want to hammer so I'll do it.

Maybe shes scared of a bomb idk.

Feels like nothing is happening so let's get on with it.

Like I said quite awhile ago when I said there's nothing left to discuss.

And I was right. Barm never said sh*t since that time.

lol of course you would.

Well holy sh*t then you do it.

You're creating something out of nothing.

You say you want to vote but not hammer so I offered.

**** it then. Womabt YOU unvote for her jfc.

Vote Barm

Well she's saying she wants to but doesn't want to hammer so I'll do it.

Maybe shes scared of a bomb idk.

Feels like nothing is happening so let's get on with it.

Like I said quite awhile ago when I said there's nothing left to discuss.

And I was right. Barm never said sh*t since that time.

Pretty sure she's not scared of a bomb.  There's plenty left to discuss.  Like your current reads.

CTM and Seph are not voting atm.  Alanna dropped an unexplained gut vote.  IIRC, CTM was voting Nolder, but didn't seem very committed.  The recent flurry of activity made me think we had scum, but now that we've hit a lull, I'm sketched out.  People should be talking even if they aren't voting.

I was all about Barm for past 2 days but feel a bit better about him after he defended.

Don't think I'm voting there.

Also don't like Elaine's vote there at all...

I don't like the dropped gut vote and run to work thing.  It's why even though I should be sleeping I'm still here because I'm going so back and forth in my head that I will just end up laying in bed pondering or dreaming about mafia.  Ew.

Like your current reads.

ROSTER:
1) Lily - ******* dead
2) AlannaLynn - Seems like she refuses to take a stance, not good
3) Pac - Wombat obsessed but slowly making more sense
4) CTM - Actually still think he might be townie but holy crap is it frustrating
5) Wombat - Slipping to null from town
6) Nolder - GFY
7) Smash - Dead as ****
8) Jetscode - I don't ******* know anymore. Probably town but acting scummy imo.
9) Hallia - **** dead **** dead dead **** **** **** a duck
10) Barmacral - Scum
11) LizardKing - Same as JC
12) 80 - Really good play but something about it still feels off to me idk probably town
13) Integrity - Goodnight sweet prince
14) JiF - Loki
15) SMC - Scum
16) Naeann - Town
17) Seph - The other Loki

Archived