Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look. This. I don't want it. I don't want to be an a$$hole but I am ******* DONE with this sh*t.

Just lynch me and shut this mother****er up.

LOL I was staring at him with a hairy eyeball not you.  Calm the F down.

While I detest run em up and reveal the town is in a decent spot right now.  The pig Ape has been destroyed and if someone had a guilty on someone it would be idiotic to hold it back. 

I thought you were going to say you had a guilty on Barm in which case I was ready to unvote.  I didn't expect to see you say Seph and JiF.

what?

I expected something totally different than this.

I'm dying to here what you were expecting.

That I caught all 3 remaining mafia and Loki too?

Sorry we don't all have the magic touch with power roles like you.

LOL I was staring at him with a hairy eyeball not you.  Calm the F down.

While I detest run em up and reveal the town is in a decent spot right now.  The pig Ape has been destroyed and if someone had a guilty on it would be idiotic to hold it back. 

I thought you were going to say you had a guilty on Barm in which case I was waiting to unvote.  I didn't expect to see you say Seph and JiF.

I know what the **** you were implying. Oh look Wombat is giving Nolder an out again. 

I have no guilty on Barm I just think he's scum.

Nolder.  Take a step away from the computer for a few minutes.  Breath, come back, and let's talk this out.  Don't worry, I'm the doc, I'll protect you tonight.

I don't think you quite understand. I don't want to live in this world anymore. The Apenarok has come with a vengeance.

Got swamped at work and got back to my desk (fyi, still in office).

Read through and a total WTF on Nolder.  Never self vote ESPECIALLY if you're a town power.  Plus, if you targeted JiF last night GUESS WHAT LIZZIE?????

oh he's down there... waiting

Got swamped at work and got back to my desk (fyi, still in office).

Read through and a total WTF on Nolder.  Never self vote ESPECIALLY if you're a town power.  Plus, if you targeted JiF last night GUESS WHAT LIZZIE?????

eh eh hum...

VOTE COUNT

Barm (6) - Wombat, JiF, SMC, Nolder, 80, Alanna

SMC (1) - Nae

Nolder (4) - Jetscode, Lizzie, Pac, Barm

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

The Nolder vote train is scuuuummmmyyyyy

I meant to quote me saying you were down there waiting. 

but since you say this, so he's the doc that protects his 2 loki suspects?

Are you really this stupid?

No townie knows his exact role yet.  But since he is a significant character he or she can have a good guess that he or she is either the cop or doc.  Nolder, assuming he's a power role, wouldn't know if he's protecting or investigating someone when he used his target.

I'm going to make this last post and then step away for a 40 minute youtube video.

I'm frustrated and angry with this game. I've lost pretty most of my will to play or win for my team. The only reason I'm not self voting or getting myself modkilled (I could do that) is because it's a huge insult to our mod and really all of you even though I don't know why I give a crap about that at the moment. It took Wombat once again to bring me to my senses on that but even though I'm not killing myself I am absolutely done with going out of my way to help or explain myself. I really think town would be better off lynching me because you wont like how I'll be playing from this point on if you leave me alive anyway not to mention all the WIFOM.

Take that for what you will. I'm out for 40.

No townie knows his exact role yet.  But since he is a significant character he or she can have a good guess that he or she is either the cop or doc.  Nolder, assuming he's a power role, wouldn't know if he's protecting or investigating someone when he used his target.

Pretty sure the cop would have a good idea what his/her role is.

What aren't you understanding?

He would be getting results if he was the cop you ignoramus.  If he thinks he's the doc then what the hell is he doing protecting his top 2 Loki suspects?

He's been hell bent on Seph but refuses to say he's got a guilty...  he was hell bent on Barm but claims to not have a guilty.

Something doesn't add up.

P.S. 

A lot of assumptions being made about powers and targeting and what it means etc etc. Most are wrong.

Some I could clarify some I can't. Have no desire to do so regardless. But just fyi things you think mean things are leading you to think incorrect things so you're better off just dropping what you think they mean and focus on the game at hand.

Later.

P.S. 

A lot of assumptions being made about powers and targeting and what it means etc etc. Most are wrong.

Some I could clarify some I can't. Have no desire to do so regardless. But just fyi things you think mean things are leading you to think incorrect things so you're better off just dropping what you think they mean and focus on the game at hand.

Later.

Would you just leave for 40 minutes and get a grip.

This imo trip as a power role isn't cool.  Have more grace about it.  I did when I was lynched as cop in the other game.

Not necessarily because Odin/Frigga/Heimdell could, logically, fit either role.

My money would be on Odin or Heimdall but unless you think Kivs put in some sort of mechanic that holds cop results back until Loki dies, then it's a moot point.  Regardless, I'm not considered with trying to figure out what Nolder's role is, I was trying to get a better read/info out of him.  I think his meltdown was legit and I think it means he's town.

Doesn't matter. I know I am rolled and have no further information to give. Take it or leave it. Actually just leave it and lynch me please I really don't want to spend the rest of the game with people taking snipes at whether everything I say is true or not.

No idea who my character is. Probably shouldn't talk about it anyway.

My only regret is that I'm not a double voter. I am very done with the BS in this game.

if you don't have results, and don't know your character, how do you know your a PR?

My money would be on Odin or Heimdall but unless you think Kivs put in some sort of mechanic that holds cop results back until Loki dies, then it's a moot point.  Regardless, I'm not considered with trying to figure out what Nolder's role is, I was trying to get a better read/info out of him.  I think his meltdown was legit and I think it means he's town.

I understand and I agree.  We can't game the mod, but there could also be a chance that Doggin doesn't give results unless its scum.  But, again, I think he's the doc.

That said, Nolder's train is valuable and anyone pushing it is suspect IMO.  No way I've voting for a claimed power.  I'm sticking with Barm.

I understand and I agree.  We can't game the mod, but there could also be a chance that Doggin doesn't give results unless its scum.  But, again, I think he's the doc.

That said, Nolder's train is valuable and anyone pushing it is suspect IMO.  No way I've voting for a claimed power.  I'm sticking with Barm.

I'm getting the sense you know how he'll flip.

But something doesn't add up, he said he targetted seph and jif, but has no results. He also said he doesn't know who his character is.

So how does he know he's a power role?

ddin't we just do this to lilly yesterday?

Archived