No TY Hilton......

Lego My Lageman

If we can impose our will by winning the battle on the LOS, out hit and out run them, we should and will win the game despite playing on the road I believe.

Buffalo laid out the blue print, just like NE did last year for the Colts.....physical play will be the key to a win in the dome.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Lucks rushing yards will determine if we win or not.  If he takes things into his own hands and runs for 65 to 70 yards and gets key 1st downs it won't be easy at all.  If he tries to win it from the pocket we have a good shot.

I have to say, the way Bowles was using Pryor yesterday those rushing yards by the QB will certainly be limited.

Regardless of how the Colts played yesterday, this will still be a very tough game. They will be at home and desperate for a win. If they start 0-2, things could go downhill quickly for them. This is strikingly similar to the GB game from last year (though I think the Colts are less talented). 

Lucks rushing yards will determine if we win or not.  If he takes things into his own hands and runs for 65 to 70 yards and gets key 1st downs it won't be easy at all.  If he tries to win it from the pocket we have a good shot.

Cleveland QB's were running well on us.  There were a couple of gains that were called back for offensive holding.  They are going to have to contain Luck, not just rush at will.

Regardless of how the Colts played yesterday, this will still be a very tough game. They will be at home and desperate for a win. If they start 0-2, things could go downhill quickly for them. This is strikingly similar to the GB game from last year (though I think the Colts are less talented). 

Yes, and we were doing well against the Packers until Geno happened.

Fitz proved that he is not immune to mistakes, but he also doesn't fall apart due to them (at least, so far).

Indy won't be tougher than GB--or as tough, I should say.

Johnson, Moncrief, both the tight ends, and this guy named Luck.

like I said Johnson really didn't have much an impact yesterday., he looked really slow. Moncrief is a decent WR but he isn't anything Skrine can't handle IMO. Only real mismatch is the TE and our Safety. If Pryor shows up like he did against CLE, than we have a good chance to neutralize the pass game. Their Oline is trash and our D can keep the pressure on Luck and keep him in check. The blueprint has been layed with a perfect example .

T.Y. Hilton day to day with knee bruise

Ronald DarbyAP

Colts receiver T.Y. Hilton did not suffer a serious injury on Sunday.

Although Hilton had to leave the loss to the Bills, he got good news today when an MRI revealed that he only has a knee bruise. A league source tells PFT that Hilton is viewed as “day to day.”

Although Hilton left the game early, he was the Colts’ leading receiver on Sunday, with seven catches for 88 yards. Losing him for any extended period of time would be a big blow to a Colts team that got the season off to a surprisingly rough start.

The Colts’ Week Two game will be Monday night against the Jets, and they’ll hope to have Hilton on the field.

Archived