Trade proposal

Bcess

If I had Cumberland and Kellen Davis, I wouldn't value them either. 

His entire career knucklehead. The guy prefers blockers, why do you think Jace was #3 on the depth chart? Why do you think Kerley is warming the pine? He wants guys who can block first. His playmakers are out wide. If you trade Geno, you do it for a conditional pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His entire career knucklehead. The guy prefers blockers, why do you think Jace was #3 on the depth chart? Why do you think Kerley is warming the pine? He wants guys who can block first. His playmakers are out wide. If you trade Geno, you do it for a conditional pick.

Boyitellya he'd love Gronk on the team. He's never had a playmaker at TE except for one year with Tony Gonzalez. Are you curious if he had near 100 catches, over 1k yards and 10TDs? Well, he did. 

Boyitellya he'd love Gronk on the team. He's never had a playmaker at TE except for one year with Tony Gonzalez. Are you curious if he had near 100 catches, over 1k yards and 10TDs? Well, he did. 

Ok friend, you're talking Geno Smith here. Written is no Gronk, and they would never trade Witren for Geno. Outside of having a superstar, Chan really does not bother with TE's. So back to what I said, trade Geno for a pick.

Geno >>> Fitz.

Yeah, Fitz played decent but he can't throw a deep ball to our guys. Mostly overthrows them and usually by a big margin. Maybe he's getting ready for Devin Smith? You get the point. He wasn't close to being outstanding today like he should have been against 5th and 6th CBs. 

You seem like the religious type. Faith without a shred of evidence.

You seem like the religious type. Faith without a shred of evidence.

Well, he was the starter through out the off season activities so I guess that's more evidence than your opinion. You must be an athiest. If you can't see it, it must not exist. Yet they breath. 

Well, he was the starter through out the off season activities so I guess that's more evidence than your opinion. You must be an athiest. If you can't see it, it must not exist. Yet they breath. 

Oh, is that what your opinion of Geno Smith is based on? Off season activities? sh*t, I can't wait til he gets back. I forgot all about off season activities.

Oh, is that what your opinion of Geno Smith is based on? Off season activities? sh*t, I can't wait til he gets back. I forgot all about off season activities.

That and the fact Fitz hasn't played against a good D yet to call him the next Rich Gannon. 

Geno >>> Fitz.

Yeah, Fitz played decent but he can't throw a deep ball to our guys. Mostly overthrows them and usually by a big margin. Maybe he's getting ready for Devin Smith? You get the point. He wasn't close to being outstanding today like he should have been against 5th and 6th CBs. 

Geno might have a better arm but he cant recognize what the defense is doing and he wouldnt have  made half of the throws FItz has made because of that. Fitz is good for 1  pick a game but he is not fumbling bumbling turnover machine. He is also very composed and shakes off a pick when he does throw one.

Our chief weapon is surprise.  Surprise and fear.  Fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear, surprise and ruthless efficiency.  Our three weapons are fear, surprise and an almost fanatical devotion to the pope... Our four... No!  Amongst our weaponry are...

Funny you mention the Pope.  He is in DC today.  So a lot of folks are working from home.  My morning already doubled because people have a chance to come in.  LOL

Funny you mention the Pope.  He is in DC today.  So a lot of folks are working from home.  My morning already doubled because people have a chance to come in.  LOL

He's at the White House now.  Tomorrow he will be at the Capitol a couple of blocks from the office.  It's going to be a blood bath.  I switched positions and I won't be eligible to tele-work for a little bit longer, so my commute will be a bear.

Geno might have a better arm but he cant recognize what the defense is doing and he wouldnt have  made half of the throws FItz has made because of that. Fitz is good for 1  pick a game but he is not fumbling bumbling turnover machine. He is also very composed and shakes off a pick when he does throw one.

That's a very uneven comparison. You're comparing Fitz with Marshall and Decker against Geno with Nelson and an injured Decker. Geno had an outstanding camp against arguably one of the best secondary if not entirely the best D in the league. His first pick resulted in a broken jaw a few hours later.

And let's not make Fitz out to be a future hall of famer. He played a conservative game and made sure the ball was slightly overthrown to Marshall so only he could go up and catch em if anybody. Most of his incompletions were very erratic overthrowing by miles. He's got a "Beast" helping him out. He had a "Monster" helping him last few years down in Houston. He's reached his potential. I hope he continues to throw for 250 yards a game with 2 TDs n a pick each game. I highly doubt that will happen in even half the games.

Gailey said there was no QB competition...Bowles said unless Geno sh#ts the bed he's the starter...this was established even before Fitzpatrick was a full go.  Link below:

While most of us will agree that Geno had a good enough camp to not be unseated...I consider, acting like an entitled douche and playing a part in sparking "circus" and the "soj" media attention, sh#tting the bed.

Dude, who cares really, as far as im concerned....the right call was made. 2-0 Go Jets!

http://nypost.com/2015/06/03/ryan-fitzpatrick-can-start-if-bowles-sticks-to-best-guys-mantra/

Archived