Ivory needs a break

Lizard King

The kid shouldn't have touched the ball after the first series of the 4th quarter. He won't be able to bend over and pick his pads up by week 13 at this rate and it looks like we may need him a little later than usual this season. I hope they start managing his touches a little better even though he is running like a man possessed. 

I disagree....These are professional athletes.   up until about 10 year ago team had one featured back and he got almost all of the carries - they made it through the season just fine.

ride him until you can't anymore.

Jets have always had a 2 back tandem except for the compiler.. Hell in the 70's the Fins went with 3 Csonka,Kiick and Morris..

I disagree....These are professional athletes.   up until about 10 year ago team had one featured back and he got almost all of the carries - they made it through the season just fine.

ride him until you can't anymore.

Up until 20 years ago, pitchers in baseball threw 280+ innings.   Why limit guys, they are fine?

It's not about piling on in October, it's about being healthy in December and January.  And, to be honest, being healthy for next week.

Archived