Best Halloween costume ever!!!!

southparkcpa

Its awful.

I wonder how many TDs Brady will throw Sunday?

Brady counts his TDs like this kid counts his candy... It's funny, the best shot the Jets can take at Brady isn't on the field... but off. Keep that mentality. It's what keeps NE on top of the AFC East and you guys looking up each year. To equal Brady's stat line you'll need Fitzy, Geno, and about 5 other QBs (maybe).

J-E-T-S... because Patriots is too hard to spell. Just think NE fans get to wake up Sunday morning after a great night's sleep, and our biggest concern will be Brady throwing more than 3 or more than 4 TDs. Can you imagine being that good? Didn't think so.

At least you will have been part of our very special year. You always have *that* anyway.

Brady counts his TDs like this kid counts his candy... It's funny, the best shot the Jets can take at Brady isn't on the field... but off. Keep that mentality. It's what keeps NE on top of the AFC East and you guys looking up each year. To equal Brady's stat line you'll need Fitzy, Geno, and about 5 other QBs (maybe).

J-E-T-S... because Patriots is too hard to spell. Just think NE fans get to wake up Sunday morning after a great night's sleep, and our biggest concern will be Brady throwing more than 3 or more than 4 TDs. Can you imagine being that good? Didn't think so.

At least you will have been part of our very special year. You always have *that* anyway.

lol, Patriot fans wake up every Sunday in absolute dreaded fear of this being the week that the ride stops... it's awesome though, the way they try and mask their personal insecurities with inclusive statements like "we" and "our". 

lol, Patriot fans wake up every Sunday in absolute dreaded fear of this being the week that the ride stops... it's awesome though, the way they try and mask their personal insecurities with inclusive statements like "we" and "our". 

It will stop... at 19-0.

It will stop... at 19-0.

Say it more, it doesn't sound like you've quite convinced yourself yet.

This style of trolling isn't bothersome to me, it's almost cruel what happens when you pop in for your insecure, little spazz outs... the beatings you take are hilarious.

Say it more, it doesn't sound like you've quite convinced yourself yet.

This style of trolling isn't bothersome to me, it's almost cruel what happens when you pop in for your insecure, little spazz outs... the beatings you take are hilarious.

Oh, I'm all in... it's the rest of the AFC East who are non-believers. You'll come around soon son! As for those beatings, like the Patriots' record, I'm perfect thus far. Thankssssssssssss.

Oh, I'm all in... it's the rest of the AFC East who are non-believers. You'll come around soon son! As for those beatings, like the Patriots' record, I'm perfect thus far. Thankssssssssssss.

Denial is the psychological crutch of the insecure.

Of all the guys on here, I love going back and forth with you the most!

Well, I hand you your ass every time, like you're begging for it. I've never seen a troll so stupidly set every single thing they say get trumped.

Sadistic tendencies are typical of the insecure.

Kid better add another deflated football for Brady's fifth championship... maybe he can do this again next year with similar effect.

fuzzybush, isnt there some fat ugly babe that can maybe take you out for a slice and give you a free feel in your neighborhood?

Its makes me sad to think that you are always hanging around a bunch of dudes who like the team you hate on the internet...

fuzzybush, isnt there some fat ugly babe that can maybe take you out for a slice and give you a free feel in your neighborhood?

Its makes me sad to think that you are always hanging around a bunch of dudes who like the team you hate on the internet...

I've said all I have to. See you in NY. But, we are going to check our locker room for bugs too!

You are the Jets... franchise quarterback?

Deflategate. It's like it never happened, yet it did. 

And we wake up every Sunday morning knowing the Cheatriots are one week closer to becoming irrelevant again after Brady retires. 

Archived