Jets vs. Cowboys matchups

Freemanm

From The Cowboys Website. I'm kind of worried that Winters vs. Cro could turn this into a potential trap game

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2015/12/17/scouts-eye-favorable-matchup-cowboys-dts-challenging-cromartie

The question is what are the Cowboys going to do on offense? Last week against Green Bay, they tried to run the ball a bit more. I don't think they want Matt Cassel passing 30+ times in this game.

As for Brian Winters, he has done a solid job this year on the OL. The Cowboys will be aggressive and blitz, but I expect the Jets to counter that with screens and draws.

I'm not worried about Williams. Cromartie has played well since the second Miami game and Williams is a very average at best receiver. The bigger problem for the Cowboys is that I doubt Cassel is really going to be able to get him the ball.

The Cowboys, most likely, are going to come out run heavy. If the Jets can stop the run and put Cassel in obvious passing situations he's going to be in a lot of trouble.

I also wouldn't be opposed to matching Revis up on Williams and doubling Dez to start the game and see how it works. It's kinda starting to look like Dez has packed it in for the season.

we gotta stop witten. cant let him catch key 3rd down plays. also keep protecting fitz

I have so much respect for that guy.  Plays through all kinds of injuries, probably runs a 4.9.   Still gets open, still a good blocker, still a really good player.

From The Cowboys Website. I'm kind of worried that Williams vs. Cro could turn this into a potential trap game it's not like the Jets have ever lost a trap game!)

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2015/12/17/scouts-eye-favorable-matchup-cowboys-dts-challenging-cromartie

Or any other team has.

Cool, Pats and Bills after this, no more calling a game a trap game

Nothing that Dallas presents on offense will particularly threaten the Jets. They have nothing to offer there. What they do play is good defense and can really get after the passer and cause mistakes. The o-line needs to bring their A game and be prepared to protect Fitz so he can carve them up.

Nothing that Dallas presents on offense will particularly threaten the Jets. They have nothing to offer there. What they do play is good defense and can really get after the passer and cause mistakes. The o-line needs to bring their A game and be prepared to protect Fitz so he can carve them up.

fitz doesn't need to carve them up, just play smart and let the running game and defense do their thing 

Archived