Ham's STONE COLD Locks of the Week

Green Jets & Spam

Fellas,

When you look into the eye of the beast, you know that you have to get it done. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE 10 OR 11 OR 12 PLAYERS ON THE FIELD, YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE IN THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. EVERY SINGLE PLAY MATTERS FROM START TO FINISH. That's why you can take these STONE COLD locks to the bank:

PATS

CATS

PS - To EY: WE COMIN FOR YOU NlGGA, any TIME, any PLACE, I WILL FIND YOU IN A BACK ALLEY AND DELIVER ON MY PROMISE FROM 8 YEARS AGO TO TAKE YOU OUT. YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR ME.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fellas,

When you look into the eye of the beast, you know that you have to get it done. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE 10 OR 11 OR 12 PLAYERS ON THE FIELD, YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE IN THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. EVERY SINGLE PLAY MATTERS FROM START TO FINISH. That's why you can take these STONE COLD locks to the bank:

PATS

CATS

PS - To EY: WE COMIN FOR YOU NlGGA, any TIME, any PLACE, I WILL FIND YOU IN A BACK ALLEY AND DELIVER ON MY PROMISE FROM 8 YEARS AGO TO TAKE YOU OUT. YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR ME.

This is a fake Ham.

1). No 18-point, red and green bolded fonts.

2). Jets not listed in the top 3 of Power Rankings.

3). No pics of Sarah Palin.

This is a fake Ham.

1). No 18-point, red and green bolded fonts.

2). Jets not listed in the top 3 of Power Rankings.

3). No pics of Sarah Palin.

Since Palin just endorsed Trump, maybe Ham has jettisoned her from his "good" list.  I think she wants to be Trumps veep choice.

But I think you may be right in that we have a Ham imposter.  But why in the world would he or  anyone want to revisit the historic melt down? I just don't see it.  Plus, the p.s. to Yellin is contrived. I don't think Glen would have done that.  

Truth please!

Fellas,

PATS

CATS

10 out of 10 for effort.

4 out of 10 for execution.

Archived