Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one is lynching last games mod... really ? where did you come up with this new scenario ?

That's been the standard norm since I've been playing here. 

Smash has said a lot about your play and It pinged me that this was all you responded to. 

Blood thirsty isn't typically a town trait, unless you know that you have scum and all you can do is see them dead. 

Nyn isn't playing. She's just gracing us with her presence and posting more than quite a few actual players in the game. 

Ballin has posted, and buried a vote on 80. Not really anything memorable and doesn't really seem to be trying to get into the game. 

Why should it matter which order Pac and I are lynched in in your scenario? Why wouldn't my alignment prove his if you think his will prove mine? Pac is no longer inactive, do you still feel the need to drive a lynch on him? 

You didn't even give a chance for anyone to comment before jumping all over Smash. Also, the game is fluid, we don't need to be locked into voting only one person (Pac) with a day left of game time to play. 

<3

Okay. Prove it.

unvote, vote Ballin

- My reason for voting him: Buried his vote on 80, doesn't actually seem like he wants to get into the game. Playing a lot like he did as scum last game. 

</3 no. 

the italicized above jumped at me. You've spent a good amount of time back and forth with Brett, so how did you miss his statement that he was so active last night because he probably wouldn't make it this morning by deadline? So you challenge him to move his vote with 3 hours to deadline. 

Unvote, vote Leelou for burying a vote 3 hours before deadline. 

Smash has said a lot about your play and It pinged me that this was all you responded to. 

the italicized above jumped at me. You've spent a good amount of time back and forth with Brett, so how did you miss his statement that he was so active last night because he probably wouldn't make it this morning by deadline? So you challenge him to move his vote with 3 hours to deadline. 

I responded last night that his meta on me is mostly my personality. Not indicative of me being scum. There was nothing really of substance for me to respond to. 

Ballin has to leave the game and we need to find a replacement.  Was anyone else trying to play but missed the stat of the game?   Any suggestions? 

I'm going to move the deadline to 10pm tonight to see if I can find someone in time.  

Try Hess? 

that doesn't address my vote. Care to comment?

I forgot he said that about deadline. I was busy last night and didn't have time to get on before bed, otherwise I would have posted that last night. But now it doesn't matter. JiF just posted that Ballin asked to be replaced. 

I forgot he said that about deadline. I was busy last night and didn't have time to get on before bed, otherwise I would have posted that last night.

But now it doesn't matter. JiF just posted that Ballin asked to be replaced. 

bold: that may have been believable if not for..

italics: sure it does. It was 100% relevant at the time. 

lol

You act as if I have any sort of plan and am not just trying to learn on the go. But, at least now I have something to respond to.

Please, elaborate on my distressed damsel ways, my friend.

So you're like a dog chasing cars?

....has anyone ever told you about the League of Chaos?

So let's see here. So far Spoot has:

1 -- flipped a coin to make a decision

2 -- stated he basically just "does" things

3 -- proven an ability to use Google (which means he can google "spidey meme" and "things on fire"

Yes sir...I believe youve met all criteria for a trial period to be an Agent of Chaos. My associate, the damn dirty seachicken, will undoubtedly touch base with you soon. Don't worry, he just hugs and nothing else.

3997736.jpg

Spoot-Face:  The password is "Wanna see a magic trick?"

OK.  So it seems clear to me the most interesting development was Smash's case on Leelou and reveal as VT, which caused some interesting reactions.  This is where I took a close look:

Leelou is exhibiting most of her scum tells on day 1 I have led lynches on her before and been correct and I think I'm correct now.

Not offering much in the way of cases

Being overly defensive

and coming after me cause she knows I'm on to her antics as scum.

This is NOT an OMGUS vote its something I've seen before .

I'm VT so if you want to lynch me you won't get a power role scumsters. But if I do go down take a hard look at leelou

unvote

Vote Leelou

^^^ The post by Smash that got the ball rolling.

another vote on someone with no votes. Purrrrrfect.

^^^ First responder.

why is Smash claiming with more votes needed to lynch him than he currently has on him?

I had 3 votes and will be going to work and weve all seen how people get speed lynched around here so what seems to be the problem ? Trying to push a bit PAC ??? Not getting lynched fast enough for your scummy agenda ? Im also pretty sure due to this ridiculous post you made you're scummates with leelou you picked a nice place to bury your vote

Your post is as scummy as it gets my friend

I could see this.  Seems like when someone claims VT, the only people who get pissed about it are either scum....or Nolder.

some observations

- Spooge is doing this damsel in distress thing I detest from new players.

- AVM playing supertownie

- Brett doing his impression of Robert Deniro in Awakenings

- Crush doing..  well doing nothing

- Leelou playing close to the vest

- CTM playing like a roach

- Ape babbling on a few times but I've skimmed his posts

- 80 with a puke worthy vote on me because he's dumb

- Can't remember Nyn taking a position on anything

- Liz being Liz (which isn't a compliment)

- Has Ballsac even posted?

Here Pac fails to point out Smash on his list?

Why would you feel compelled to reveal as part of your case on Leelou? I don't understand you man... 

Another mock outrage response?

Agree on Smash...the "follow me and let's beat the dumb Ape" post seems disingenuous, but I swear that's always the case with him. I have seen him pull the trigger quick on a fake claim before, though. Also seen him do it as VT and I believe once as doc? Or something.

Hmm.  Just don't see Smash fake-claiming VT out of the blue though....that would be an incredibly ballsy play as scum.  AVM's subtle attempt to suggest Smash might actually be a town power role is noted.

I already explained how Smash's play was bullish. He's got strong meta that would allow him to hide on D1, instead he comes out with a case. He doesn't need to make a play like that on D1 ever. So, to me, when he does, it's a strong inaction he is town.

Agreed here.

I don't think I'm being overly defensive and honestly, I think most of your "scum tells" on me are just my personality. Not really sure why you felt the need to claim here. 

Leelou's first post in response to Smash.  Some of that scumtell mock outrage going on. 

Brett its not only based on gut,  I'm not sure why you keep pushing that. Its based on things I've seen her do before as scum and I'm bringing attention to it. I've done it before with her and I'm doing it now . There are not hard facts on day 1 there are no vote records to refer too but casing off what I've seen in other instances is about as good as it gets on day 1 IMHO

Well at least he's sticking to his reads here.

as I told Ape, and I'll tell you, I don't buy the meta. It's fine if you do, but it won't convince me. At all.

that's cool I'm really not trying to convince you to vote leelou at all. I'm responding to you're accusations

But this is strange here.  Smash says he thinks Leelou is scum....but he's not trying to convince another player of this?  lol.  Oh, Smash.

could you elaborate more for me with this post  ? beat the dumb ape ? Did I say that ? Do you have ape confused with someone else ? Why would I fake claim VT ? what the hell are you talking about bro ?

WIFOM.

smash playing complete out of character for day 1

I don't know why the idiot mod has the deadline earlier in the morning, but since we are so spread out the only sensible play here might be to speed/blind lynch gerbil. 

At least we'll get to see shim have a temper tantrum 

Doesn't like Smash's play but jokingly suggests we should kill someone else? 

You didn't even give a chance for anyone to comment before jumping all over Smash. Also, the game is fluid, we don't need to be locked into voting only one person (Pac) with a day left of game time to play.

This response by Leelou to Brett is interesting.  Brett is definitely a bit "jumpy" but this is disingenuous on Leelou's part. 

Based on the reactions Smash has created, as well as looking at everything that's happened today in total, I'd be willing to vote one of these 3:

1.  Leelou - Don't like her reactions to Smash's case, and if she's scum, this tells us Smash is very likely town.

2.  Pac - Didn't like his vote on Smash earlier coming out of his long disappearing act and his reactions to the reveal/casing.  Another informative lynch.

3.  CTM - Had the worst of the reactions above.  He had been playing pretty clean with a lot of joke votes earlier, so I'm very wary of him.

Not willing to vote any of these at this time (subject to change): 

* Smash (thinking he's town but worth watching for his WIFOM and somewhat weird logic earlier...for now I think its just Smash being Smash)

* Ballin (obv)

* LK (very clearly playing a derp town game right now)

* Brett (first game back and at least he's trying)

* AVM (<3....Originally was thinking he might be scum but my views have changed here)

* Spoot (newest member of the League of Chaos)

I responded last night that his meta on me is mostly my personality. Not indicative of me being scum. There was nothing really of substance for me to respond to. 

Completely dodged my vote reason, so I pressed.

I forgot he said that about deadline. I was busy last night and didn't have time to get on before bed, otherwise I would have posted that last night. But now it doesn't matter. JiF just posted that Ballin asked to be replaced. 

BOLD:You state that you weren't aware about Cash's unavailability this morning even though you were quoting statements around the time he posted his availability warning. So what's the best case scenario here, were you skimming for useful content?

Red: see below

bold: that may have been believable if not for..

italics: sure it does. It was 100% relevant at the time. 

The Red Comment shows that you clearly see that I'm referring to your Cash Challenge vote and explaining your lack of knowledge of his availability..

Yeah, it is no longer relevant as soon as JiF posted that. No way anyone will vote a player asking to be replaced. 

^And then you respond to me, by spinning the conversation to look like I am accusing you of voting Ballin NOT challenging Cash. so that it fits your response. That wasn't the dialogue.

Ass=shown.

could you elaborate more for me with this post  ? beat the dumb ape ? Did I say that ? Do you have ape confused with someone else ? Why would I fake claim VT ? what the hell are you talking about bro ?

As I said then, you've done it before.  You realize I've been mostly defending you as town, right?

we are getting to the point we may need to start using alt's

Before even looking I knew 80 had repped this, lol

Try Hess? 

Not sure Hess has been around for a while?

I wasn't really looking at votes when it came to that list, I knew CTM would be lower because he was out of town this weekend. I didn't see any excuses from the others 

Right, because I'm always around for weekends....it must have been completely out of character for me to be MIA over the weekend.  Gosh, I must be laying low!

To clarify on that post last night since 80 didn't follow either -- I don't think Smash is fake claiming when he's actually a town power role.  I've never, ever seen him do that and can't imagine him doing so -- if he is a power role and feels heat he's going to reveal rather than run the risk of getting blind lynched while he's asleep due to his schedule.

What I was talking about were times Smash has fake claimed as scum -- I've been on a few scum teams with Smash when he fake claimed, and was just sharing that information.  Smash plays an in your face style and doesn't respond quickly when getting pressure (or perceived pressure) on him.  If it were anyone else I'd be alarmed by the defensiveness over my post.

However, given that I flat out said I felt town on Smash a couple times last night I would think he'd be looking for that more than something that could be perceived as attacking him.  He plays like this as town.

Right, because I'm always around for weekends....it must have been completely out of character for me to be MIA over the weekend.  Gosh, I must be laying low!

You have one EAD, one mention of a pencil, one grammar correction and zero GFY's.

Does sort of seem like you're laying low... ;)

unvote  btw

Archived