Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Now you're starting to ping. 

I and others have told you the same 25 times that I've changed my style to increase post count as the games progress.  I also have begun to throw more posts in during slow times at work.  The fact that you're clinging to your fairy tale is lazy and boring.  Typically we don't lynch returning players on day 1 but if you get into range I will thrust upon thee a spectacular hammer that will rock you to the core.

I bet you say that to all the boys....

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's right, dismiss it as ape nonsense... I named the whole game scum too, amirigh... listen, I haven't been active until yesterday, in that time you don't say my name... I get active and bring heat on Brett, you suddenly pop-in and **** with me.

It's exactly what you did last game, when I was all over JIF D1. He was scum. I honestly thought you were just being a bitch, and I thought Smash was the one defending him, but it ended up being you, in a much more subtle manner... just picking/trolling at me to basically render my pursuit of JIF nothing more than blabber. 

I'm quite content with the observation. You could have ignored it, but instead you went defensive... and yes, the over-the-top "ape is nonsense" narrative is defensive.

No it's not, you are a hot mess and if you think you will ever catch me on meta you are wrong. I purposely mess around with meta as town or scum to avoid being pigeonholed

You only catch me because the longer I live the more likely it becomes I am scum, which triggers your I can't be fooled by any of the vets insecurity.

So this game you think I am scum, noted, ets see how it plays out smaht guy

the **** is going on, I'm trying to quote this! Then lost a whole post!

long post short, Pacs play hasn't picked up. Off game comments, prodding the noob, and omgus ping against me. I'd still happily lynch him.

Sounds like you have a stronger read on Pac then that you do Smash. Fair to say? If so, maybe move your vote over there.

Would you mind commenting on this? Is Smash still a strong read than PAC for you now?

Oh, but I thought Pac and I were scum together. According to you. And his flip was going to secure my lynch. Smash (who I think is most likely town here, just wrong) presented his case on me with whatever conviction he has, which is totally out of character for him on a D1 and you don't want to lynch me. Instead you are going for Smash, who wants to lynch me because I'm last mod and participating more???

leelou is starting to ping..

honestly it hasn't been how I remember. It used to be just sparrow and smash that laid low and there was a lot more activity from multiple people. Now I just feel like it's me Leelou and Ape while 80% of the game hides out because no one wants to get lynched early. I used to never be the highest poster in the game. I guess that's the way the meta has gone and if everyone likes it that's cool, but it's way different.

it was a long weekend for most of us

chill

I don't need you to tell me how to vote. I need 6 people that agree with me on Pac, and it's not there. So I'm moving on.

but you do agree that PAC is your better read and just not popular, so willing to Lynch Smash too. Nothing wrong with that imo on day 1. Thanks 

I don't really have much of a position on Brett, I feel like the jackals lead by ape are picking him apart on everything primarily because he is the one most trying to play the game. Lynch the most active'd.

He may or may not be scum, but he's getting pressure cause he's forcing the game forward (like AVM was earlier)

another genuis.. starting to ping cause he gets mentioned. lmao

now you've just registered a blip on the radar...  He's been riding my jock since the game started and I haven't accused him of anything.  It took him ignoring multiple posts and maintaining his false claims to get my attention.

honestly it hasn't been how I remember. It used to be just sparrow and smash that laid low and there was a lot more activity from multiple people. Now I just feel like it's me Leelou and Ape while 80% of the game hides out because no one wants to get lynched early. I used to never be the highest poster in the game. I guess that's the way the meta has gone and if everyone likes it that's cool, but it's way different.

first off no one named Sparrow has ever played mafia..  actually isn't that Johnny Depp??

secondly, calm the F down!  It's day 1 hotshot.  There is plenty of time for the game to pick up. 

I feel like Leelou should know the following

1) It used to be an unwritten rule not to lynch the previous games mod

2) We haven't really followed that rule lately

3) Brett, who hasn't played in a few years wouldn't know that we' stopped following #1

I walk away feeling like she is just trying to egg on ape and LK as kind of her personal blunt objects of dumbstruction. Good enough for a vote now

unvote

vote Leelou

Brett just seems to be in a rush to push a lynch through. Yesterday he was all on me for not consolidating when we had plenty of time. I felt like he was trying to force me to vote and when I didn't change my vote I was tied as scum with Pac. 

I feel like Leelou should know the following

1) It used to be an unwritten rule not to lynch the previous games mod

2) We haven't really followed that rule lately

3) Brett, who hasn't played in a few years wouldn't know that we' stopped following #1

I walk away feeling like she is just trying to egg on ape and LK as kind of her personal blunt objects of dumbstruction. Good enough for a vote now

unvote

vote Leelou

I am well aware of the rule. Brett forgot about it until Ape brought it up. Smash forgot about it. I reminded him last night it's been that way as long as I have been here. It's all in thread. 

first off no one named Sparrow has ever played mafia..  actually isn't that Johnny Depp??

secondly, calm the F down!  It's day 1 hotshot.  There is plenty of time for the game to pick up. 

If everyone waits for the game to pick up, the game never will. Everyone now is too afraid to die early, you included, that they just want to stay invisible. Self preservation for all isn't how the game is won, and it's not fun.

I put myself out there because I understand getting lynched is part of the game and I'm not afraid of it, but all it does is make me a target for Ape and we flood the game while 8-10 out of 13 people continue to skate by just because they want to be around for day 2. It's not fun to play that way, and it's not fun to get sucked into the ape vortex by yourself.

If everyone waits for the game to pick up, the game never will. Everyone now is too afraid to die early, you included, that they just want to stay invisible. Self preservation for all isn't how the game is won, and it's not fun.

I put myself out there because I understand getting lynched is part of the game and I'm not afraid of it, but all it does is make me a target for Ape and we flood the game while 8-10 out of 13 people continue to skate by just because they want to be around for day 2. It's not fun to play that way, and it's not fun to get sucked into the ape vortex by yourself.

I'm not, but I know I'm town.

I'll agree to this.

I'm flattered. 

Sorry- Last thing. Can you clear up the statement that Leelou and Ape made that you believe killing PAC proves Leelou's scumminess? It's a garbled mess and I may have misquoted the statement, but could you please clear up the concept she's trying to tie you to? Thanks, that'll be it for now. 

I'm flattered. 

Sorry- Last thing. Can you clear up the statement that Leelou and Ape made that you believe killing PAC proves Leelou's scumminess? It's a garbled mess and I may have misquoted the statement, but could you please clear up the concept she's trying to tie you to? Thanks, that'll be it for now. 

earlier she had said she would vote pac or Ballin, but wouldn't actually do it. Then pac came in on the offensive against me when I called her out on it

earlier she had said she would vote pac or Ballin, but wouldn't actually do it. Then pac came in on the offensive against me when I called her out on it

Cool, I came up with a follow-up and I think this is it, for now. Pac's your best, Smash is second, and Leelou is shaky to you. The "mod" grace rule is defunct as you've learned - would you ever consider voting Leelou, based on what you have seen and now know about etiquette here?

Cool, I came up with a follow-up and I think this is it, for now. Pac's your best, Smash is second, and Leelou is shaky to you. The "mod" grace rule is defunct as you've learned - would you ever consider voting Leelou, based on what you have seen and now know about etiquette here?

I'll vote Leelou if it comes down to me and her. But I don't really understand why we're throwing it out the window, I thought it was a nice courtesy and it's not like there's any actual evidence to support her being scum.

Archived