Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Wow nothing gets by you tofu breathe.  I do agree though.  Brett is driving the game with his enthusiasm.  Ape is playing very different from last game.  Did he learn his lesson?  Did he mention how good of a day 1 scum hunter he is yet?

I basically started playing on Sunday. Since Sunday, have I really been "different"? You can't be serious with this crap.

Also, Brett isn't driving sh*t. He's urging people to vote inactives and pushing bad logic.

I'm pushing it, because I'm actually doing some ******* interrogation work. 

I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of ******* mafia, I tell ya... 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didn't say it was meaningless, it was interesting. But that doesn't mean I don't like it (found it suspicious)

OK then.  Now I'll throw this out there:   CTM thinks Smash is lying about being VT, and is fishing for a town power role. 

Knew there was a good reason I had you in my top 3. 

Is Lizard trying to sound more lucid bc he has teammates? 

this is something I've noticed , although I wouldnt say lucid, I'd say careful..

wasnt nt going to mention it to see if he'd kinda keep going, since cat is out of bag though 

unvote vote lk

you are so dense I can't deal with you anymore. "saying vs doing" is what I said about Leelou that started this entire mess. Your bad logic and contradictions are worse than anyone's in the game. 

I'm used to scum basically using the "I know you are but what am I" defense.

OK.  Maybe you ARE playing like last game. 

Duh.

I don't particularly love this logic. Let me ask you this because,  ***I am*** the undisputed champion of bad logic and contradictions. (Cue Bruce Buffer).

As an example, last game, I threw bad logic and contradictions all over the place trying to case you, and we were both town. Why can't you just chalk this up to him possibly being derp town? Also, why don't you have any better reads at the moment? What are your thoughts on AVM, for instance?

I know, let's assume everything everyone says is derp town and never lynch anyone. Kumbaya mother****er.

Seriously, the difference between his bad logic and yours is, he should know better. His is being used to obfuscate, while yours was just you convincing yourself of dumb sh*t.

I've basically been paying attention since Sunday, and in that time I've cased Brett and had CTM ping me a bit. What other reads should I have by now? I weighed in on AVM (pinged earlier, but has since gone quiet) and Smash (wouldn't just throw down a meta case on D1 as scum) already, and you (playing scared of your own shadow, town early on). I didn't realize Nyn wasn't playing until someone said it today... so yea, considering that I'm slow to get started, I'm doing a helluva lot more than most.

In general, I change how I talk about my reads a lot. Last game I used two techniques, as town, with regards to reads: I used false reads to bait scum, and then after you ******* twats cried about it, I basically just gave you my top 5 (3 of which were scum) and never deviated.

you said you would follow Hess, but hess is following you.. It's an infinite loop!

Meanwhile CTM is following Hess:

this is something I've noticed , although I wouldnt say lucid, I'd say careful..

wasnt nt going to mention it to see if he'd kinda keep going, since cat is out of bag though 

unvote vote lk

There is this limp-wristed, laisses faire attitude you've incorporated into seemingly all of your posts.  It's working for now but in my experience it's indicative of petrified newbie scum too scared to take a position.  Last game I was scum mates with Ballsac who did the same thing for 100 pages. 

I'm not accusing you yet..  I'm just admonishing you for the time being.  Your babe in the woods act will only last so long.

The reason I've taken a laisses faire attitude is because I am a newbie. Not only have I never played this game before, I never have even heard of it before this--unless you count me hearing it mentioned in these forums. Yeah, I'm playing scared. Not because I'm scum, but because I know I have absolutely zero basis on taking any position. I don't know anyone's mannerisms, style of play, tells, or anything, so I have no clue yet on who might be scum. Now, yes, I could easily piggyback on someone like Ape or Smash, and follow their logic, but I don't want to do that for two reasons: 1) I'm not normally a follower and 2) for all I know, either of them could be lying scum.

And the only "act" I'm putting on is that of a newbie who knows he's a newbie. As in, I know I'll probably be easily fooled and misled, so I'm not rushing into things and jumping to conclusions like a putz. The only thing I've really been doing is trying to make jokes, because that's my default behavior when I don't know what to do or say.

So you're like a dog chasing cars?

Pretty much. Just chasing cars until I figure out how to jack one and join the race myself.

OK then.  Now I'll throw this out there:   CTM thinks Smash is lying about being VT, and is fishing for a town power role. 

Knew there was a good reason I had you in my top 3. 

This is not only a terrible observation but it's inaccurate. ping.

Zen practice.

my god are you dumb 

Is it possible it was intentional?

unvote vote lk

Zen.

unvote vote CTM

that seemed easy for you.

Why?  

My coffee is so good.  

I haz sad b/c I was really starting to see her as my Helen Hunt but she showed her ass and I have no choice now.

Ditto Crusher comment, why not?

To both -- same reason I and Ape have stated above.  I think I even mentioned last night the only times the previous mod has been considered as a D1 option were 80 and Pac, and Pac was during that we lynched Pac on D1 like 3 out of 4 games.  I think it was Pac.

Regardless...that's what I'm getting at.  Other than myself and Ape, there doesn't seem to be much reluctance considering she hasn't looked unbelievably scummy.

honestly it hasn't been how I remember. It used to be just sparrow and smash that laid low and there was a lot more activity from multiple people. Now I just feel like it's me Leelou and Ape while 80% of the game hides out because no one wants to get lynched early. I used to never be the highest poster in the game. I guess that's the way the meta has gone and if everyone likes it that's cool, but it's way different.

no one takes me serious with this princess crown on

**On page 31**

Unwillingness to lynch leelou... but you suspect her. If nothing else, you drop a vote on her to get a better read or something... competing trains, whatever... and again, the premise of how you're moving your vote around is "consolidation" but the deadline was extended.

I think you tried to play as front-running scum, and are flailing all over the place now that you've been called on it.

Why are you unwilling to lynch me? That's what I don't get. 

@80 two players above both could be seen as pushing Brett to reveal. Please comment.

I'm used to scum basically using the "I know you are but what am I" defense.

Duh.

I know, let's assume everything everyone says is derp town and never lynch anyone. Kumbaya mother****er.

Seriously, the difference between his bad logic and yours is, he should know better. His is being used to obfuscate, while yours was just you convincing yourself of dumb sh*t.

I've basically been paying attention since Sunday, and in that time I've cased Brett and had CTM ping me a bit. What other reads should I have by now? I weighed in on AVM (pinged earlier, but has since gone quiet) and Smash (wouldn't just throw down a meta case on D1 as scum) already, and you (playing scared of your own shadow, town early on). I didn't realize Nyn wasn't playing until someone said it today... so yea, considering that I'm slow to get started, I'm doing a helluva lot more than most.

In general, I change how I talk about my reads a lot. Last game I used two techniques, as town, with regards to reads: I used false reads to bait scum, and then after you ******* twats cried about it, I basically just gave you my top 5 (3 of which were scum) and never deviated.

You ever need to play a tune-up game in anything? You ever step right back on the baseball diamond and your timing was off? Not making excuses, just saying. I'm curious about your read on Leelou.  You didn't mention it above.You implied earlier that Brett was reluctant to vote her. Are you suggesting they may be on a team together?

I think it looks right now. 

My god. Great new avi.

To both -- same reason I and Ape have stated above.  I think I even mentioned last night the only times the previous mod has been considered as a D1 option were 80 and Pac, and Pac was during that we lynched Pac on D1 like 3 out of 4 games.  I think it was Pac.

Regardless...that's what I'm getting at.  Other than myself and Ape, there doesn't seem to be much reluctance considering she hasn't looked unbelievably scummy.

no one takes me serious with this princess crown on

**On page 31**

So instead of Leelou....who? You're not voting.

Archived