Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CTM said:

nice.. I was 100% sold on jf80 as town till spoot lynch day.. very well played 80, seriously 

i was also seriously worried crusher was scum, so **** 

pac or lk tomorrow..  I assume I'll be the nk, so bring it home crusher/smash 

Sadly I have to go back and dig through the Lizzie thing.   Don't want to.  But I do.  

4 hours ago, CTM said:

nice.. I was 100% sold on jf80 as town till spoot lynch day.. very well played 80, seriously 

i was also seriously worried crusher was scum, so **** 

pac or lk tomorrow..  I assume I'll be the nk, so bring it home crusher/smash 

Don't you think Pac will leave you and I alive so we can beat each other to death ? :)

36 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you are a fraud there's no bacon on that suit. How dare you dangle fruit in front of the Crushlove

I tried really hard to find an outfit made out of bacon. All the ones for men were those fake costumes, and I wanted one with real food. I almost used a pic of a woman wearing a dress out of raw bacon, but there's women in here man. That'd send the wrong message about me.

Ladies, ignore the fact that I had to google the term "men wearing food". I did it strictly for comedy's sake.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I tried really hard to find an outfit made out of bacon. All the ones for men were those fake costumes, and I wanted one with real food. I almost used a pic of a woman wearing a dress out of raw bacon, but there's women in here man. That'd send the wrong message about me.

Ladies, ignore the fact that I had to google the term "men wearing food". I did it strictly for comedy's sake.

bacon-girls-05.jpgTry naked bacon lady next time goofball

As the residents of Hell' Kitchen wrapped up an amazingly successful day, a collected sigh of relief that could be heard all the way in Times Square.  It was a good day. Food tasted better, bong hits got everyone higher, alcohol was stronger, sex was better and sleep was going to be amazing.  All was good and everyone was getting excited for the Super Bowl.  That was until they heard a loud Emo like scream coming from the streets.  It was a high pitch scream, like the sound of a teenage girl who took her barbies and ran home after a long day of playing house with the mean girl on the block.  This was startling to say the least. Someone is still doing Kingpin's work.  

Smash - Ben Ulrich - Vanilla town had been murdered

latest?cb=20150411070313

Archived