Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I think what happened was last night Crush and I were voicing our concerns about you without ever really having any intention of voting you...  I did it to so I wouldn't get shot.

When the day started LK quickly voted you anticipating we were going to vote you as well which would allow for Smash time...  When they realized that wasn't going to happen LK had to bounce around until he could get some traction on someone.  He tried me hoping for a speedy lynch and is now all in on 80 with a terrible gotcha case.

the fact that they've both gone silent smells like scared scum to me.

this exact thing is what is going around in my mind lol.. thanks for typing it 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gone silent ? Pac really do you read the game ? Do you want me to repeat why I don't like 80 100 times ? If he were town he would be dead because I know Im town and I believe LK is as well not to mention his posts all game have contributed nothing. He even claimed I was not casing people now Whether I'm right or wrong no way anyone can claim I was not casing people. That's 2 lie's he got caught in we don't have any sure fire cases and if there were no scum on his train and he was town he would be dead that's why I stopped posting to see if Scum would swoop in which they have every reason too because a town lynch and a NK wins the game. It does not matter if scum is outed at this point due to voting,

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

ugh., would've preferred if you admitted to not reading carefully rather then this 

well done scum, I honestly don't know what to do and you'll likely carry apes stinking rotting corpse to the finish line at which point he will come in thread and explain how his brilliant  play set it all up

fml

vote ctm

It wouldn't have been the truth.  Had nothing to do with failing to read carefully.

50 minutes ago, Pac said:

I think what happened was last night Crush and I were voicing our concerns about you without ever really having any intention of voting you...  I did it to so I wouldn't get shot.

When the day started LK quickly voted you anticipating we were going to vote you as well which would allow for Smash time...  When they realized that wasn't going to happen LK had to bounce around until he could get some traction on someone.  He tried me hoping for a speedy lynch and is now all in on 80 with a terrible gotcha case.

the fact that they've both gone silent smells like scared scum to me.

OK.  So you is paying the attention. hahaha

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

80 has two votes.  You and I are town.  Just saying.

nothing left to figure out here lets lynch 80 and move on we will be going back and forth there is no other real case to be made and I'm getting nauseous. We just don't have a really good case to latch onto at this stage 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

nothing left to figure out here lets lynch 80 and move on we will be going back and forth there is no other real case to be made and I'm getting nauseous. We just don't have a really good case to latch onto at this stage 

there is nothing to "move on" to.  If we mislynch it's likely game over.

ARE YOU READING!!

How long would Kingpin's reign last in Hell Kitchen?  It seemed the devious murderer was going to eliminate the town one by one with nobody capable of stopping him even though so many tried.   Resident of Hell's Kitchen were trying everything under the sun to oust the Kingpin.  After seeing resident after resident brutally murdered, someone finally stepped up and put a man hunt into action.  Carefully waiting for the opportunity to find the true identity of the Kingpin, their finally seemed to be a lead.  However, could you trust the person providing the lead?  He was known to be, well, a little erratic to say the least.  "Gotcha" was yelled loud in the streets.  Someone was confident they found the Kingpin but he was pointing at the business mogul, Wilson Fisk.  Could it be?  There was only one way to find out.  String him up and let him bleed out.

JF80 - Kingpin - Mafia GodFather has been lynched

kingpin.jpg?w=780

nice.. I was 100% sold on jf80 as town till spoot lynch day.. very well played 80, seriously 

i was also seriously worried crusher was scum, so **** 

pac or lk tomorrow..  I assume I'll be the nk, so bring it home crusher/smash 

Archived