Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Pac shows up calls us names and then slithers back into his filthy hole?

Your vote is completely idiotic..  you refuse to vote the guy who claimed your role..  I can't really comprehend why it's so hard to get votes on this guy.

I'll just Vote LK

if you want to lynch me for the loss have at it.

Just now, The Crusher said:

OK.  If your not one of them.  Who are the final two scum? Wiat.  Lizzy is one for you.  Give me the other.  unvote

LK and I want to hear Smash say something...  anything...

JiF all but confirmed CTM and I don't think you'd counter at night unless your doc..  that leaves Smash and 80.

Just now, Pac said:

What the f*** are you talking about?  What have I done to warrant your vote over the guy who claimed your role you big fat moron!!

Not ready to give Lizzie the cresit to pull that off as scum.  not in a million years. If so.  Fine.  Give me your other.

Just now, Pac said:

LK and I want to hear Smash say something...  anything...

JiF all but confirmed CTM and I don't think you'd counter at night unless your doc..  that leaves Smash and 80.

Really hope Smash wouldnt pull that crap as scum.  I have Smash on needing a mild sedative.  Honestly he is unreadable this game. 

LK hasn't wanted to vote me in 3 days or so but here, at what should be end game, he happily plops a huge vote on me saying "ive seen him coast before"..  what??

even more gross he added the "he hasn't done crap" line that may have had merit on day 1 but certainly not this week.  I've been all over this sh-t.

Pac you asked CTM why he didn't vote then he voted 80 what here is not obvious to you Jesus Christ. If I'm right about CTM he put his vote on 80 because his teammate is JF80 and relatively a safe place to put a vote since they are both scum scum cant pounce like CTM thinks they will.

Vote JF80

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Pac you asked CTM why he didn't vote then he voted 80 what here is not obvious to you Jesus Christ. If I'm right about CTM he put his vote on 80 because his teammate is JF80 and relatively a safe place to put a vote since they are both scum scum cant pounce like CTM thinks they will.

Vote JF80

you don't think it's odd that LK has shown a willingness to vote just about anyone today?  you don't think it's odd the second it looked like I may get run up he couldn't get his vote on me fast enough?  after not really showing a willingness to vote me the last couple days.

come to think of it.. why do you refuse to even bring him up at all??

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

you don't think it's odd that LK has shown a willingness to vote just about anyone today?  you don't think it's odd the second it looked like I may get run up he couldn't get his vote on me fast enough?  after not really showing a willingness to vote me the last couple days.

come to think of it.. why do you refuse to even bring him up at all??

PAC you do know Lizzie by now right ? None of this stuff is new he plays like this every single game.

Archived