Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously he does, and you know that.

"go somewhere else guys." nice try. 

you completely inserted yourself into a comment directed to Smash about Leelou with this quote 

more self insertion from you about why my read on her doesn't contain merit. 

Half these quotes have nothing to do with one another. 

What the **** is "self-insertion"? You've been asking me for reads on people for pages... I weigh-in on someone, and now it's "self-insertion". 

No, this is a lie.

I never said Smash's meta is strong. I said his decision to drop a case on D1 is a bullish play, and that in and of itself gives me a town read on him. I stand by that. 

I have no idea, and have said several times, what his actual meta is about on Leelou. She's always nice to me, so I have no examples of her changing her treatment of me based on her alignment. 

Just because I think Smash made a move that signals he's town, doesn't mean I think it was a strong read. I never said anything like that.

I honestly can't believe the people in this game are letting you just float this sh*t out there and get away with it.

hmmmm.  Someone said smash meta was strong.  Thought it was you.  I will go check

DEADLINE 10PM Tuesday

Smash (2) -  Pac, Brett

Brett (2) - Ape, Leelou

Leelou (2) - Smash, Liz

LK (1) - CTM

CTM (3) - LK, Hess, 80

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Well we have gone about 5 pages without a vote count, but no-- pretty sure he has no votes.

This is the last vc I saw and was trying to remember. I thought he had at least 2 votes, and I intended to give him a 3rd. After this vc JIF asked us to correct it for him too, no? 

Unvote.

I want to see a current vote count. This is ridiculous.

I never said Smash's meta is strong

Look back like 5 posts ago where I quoted you saying his meta is strong! You can't be this sloppy-- between this, you now completely ignoring CTM now (your last post saying its me or LK for you), and you thinking LK was a consolidation vote. 

Flailing.

hmmmm.  Someone said smash meta was strong.  Thought it was you.  I will go check

If I thought Smash's meta on Leelou was strong, I probably would have voted Leelou with him.

Like I said, Smash taking chances on D1 is a town move for him. I can't read Leelou, so to me his actual case is whatever... I don't know what to make of it. 

I've made this pretty ******* clear.

Half these quotes have nothing to do with one another. 

What the **** is "self-insertion"? You've been asking me for reads on people for pages... I weigh-in on someone, and now it's "self-insertion". 

what? You think I quoted out of order? You need me to go back and quote every single post between leelou, smash, me and you at that time? I'm not manufacturing sh*t. Nice try. 

First acknowledging Smash's case was meta, and that his vote was case driven

Below acknowledging that it was bullish, his meta is strong, and that his play is a strong inaction he is town.

Sounds like you really liked what he had to say Ape

This post last page is quoting you saying Smash has strong meta.

I already explained how Smash's play was bullish. He's got strong meta that would allow him to hide on D1, instead he comes out with a case. He doesn't need to make a play like that on D1 ever. So, to me, when he does, it's a strong inaction he is town.

I never said I agreed with his case on Leelou. I just like that he's putting a case out there. Taking a position in this game, gives us something to work with. That's what I "like" and I pretty clearly made that point already. So no, you aren't pointing out a contradiction.

Now you're spinning, like a dirty pig.

Page 23

Oy.

LOL

Ping. Smash may be a blockhead, and maybe it wasn't a consolidation vote, but at least he made a case... why are you so hellbent on just having any old anyone get lynched. Why dismiss a case-driven vote?

Owning it. No way in hell does a scum Smash make a play like this on D1, he's got so much meta built up that would give him a free pass on D1... the only way he sticks his neck out like this, is if he believes what he's saying, IMO.

Is so much mets built up and strong meta the same?

Look back like 5 posts ago where I quoted you saying his meta is strong! You can't be this sloppy-- between this, you now completely ignoring CTM now (your last post saying its me or LK for you), and you thinking LK was a consolidation vote. 

Flailing.

Eh, whatever... I nailed you on D1 in your first game back. I'm a dope for letting it escalate to the point where I'm biting on every falsehood you push forward, and giving you the avenue to turn everything I do against me.

I played it stupidly, and sure I am flailing to keep what you're saying honest. It's a testament to how incapable of sniffing out bullsh*t I feel other players are... but I basically took a great D1 read on you, and screwed myself with it.

By biting on all your spin I handed you everything you need as scum, to opportunistically troll me with misquotes, inaccurate accusations, and other nonsense that just makes me look frustrated when proving it all garbage. Which I've done, but nobody cares enough to go through it in detail.

This has become par for the course for me in recent games. The harder I try, the more it blows up in my face. I need to learn to play lazy I guess.

Page 23

Oh, good lord... yea, Smash himself as strong meta, meaning it's well-established that he can coast through D1. The context for this is established in the rest of the post you quoted.

I've thought we were talking about Smash's meta on Leelou, which is what I've been saying in my responses to you. Since, in your first post about this, the context of you bringing it up seemed like you were saying I made a statement that "smash's meta on leelou is strong". That's what I've thought we were arguing over.

You're a ******* mess dude, and you sucked me right into it.

Thanks, you caught a townie.

Moron.

Eh, whatever... I nailed you on D1 in your first game back. I'm a dope for letting it escalate to the point where I'm biting on every falsehood you push forward, and giving you the avenue to turn everything I do against me.

I played it stupidly, and sure I am flailing to keep what you're saying honest. It's a testament to how incapable of sniffing out bullsh*t I feel other players are... but I basically took a great D1 read on you, and screwed myself with it.

By biting on all your spin I handed you everything you need as scum, to opportunistically troll me with misquotes, inaccurate accusations, and other nonsense that just makes me look frustrated when proving it all garbage. Which I've done, but nobody cares enough to go through it in detail.

This has become par for the course for me in recent games. The harder I try, the more it blows up in my face. I need to learn to play lazy I guess.

Frustrated town now?

If I thought Smash's meta on Leelou was strong, I probably would have voted Leelou with him.

Like I said, Smash taking chances on D1 is a town move for him. I can't read Leelou, so to me his actual case is whatever... I don't know what to make of it. 

I've made this pretty ******* clear.

what?  Now your pissing me off.  Smash meta is how smash acts as scum or town.  Wtf does that have to do with Leelou?  His read on Leelou was weak, but he said it wasn't a case but a feeling.  Personally didn't know Smash had feelings.  Think of him as a gigantic lug head with rashy nuts that make him cranky sometimes.

Frustrated town now?

Yea, it started out with me being confident town and you being on your heels... then I gobbled up all the sh*t you've been slinging, and you became "wave your dick in my face" scum, while I'm "can't get out of my own way town".

You've got an answer for everything, and when you don't, you just pump out nonsense that I'm compelled to correct. Typical mafia scenario. I end up looking terrible as a townie, you end up looking fine. No matter how many times we play this game, this same scenario unfolds time and again, and every time the townie looks like the hot mess... I don't expect anyone to drawn upon this experience though.

JIF did the same thing to me last game. I had him, I had him scared, he scrambled at first (like you did here), and then after I got a head of steam and started puking into the thread, he just sat back and played rope-a-dope with me. Made me look like a hot mess, and he walked away from the pressure.

I'm my own worst enemy. Best scum hunter in the game, worst scum lyncher.

Yea, it started out with me being confident town and you being on your heels... then I gobbled up all the sh*t you've been slinging, and you became "wave your dick in my face" scum, while I'm "can't get out of my own way town".

You've got an answer for everything, and when you don't, you just pump out nonsense that I'm compelled to correct. Typical mafia scenario. I end up looking terrible as a townie, you end up looking fine. No matter how many times we play this game, this same scenario unfolds time and again, and every time the townie looks like the hot mess... I don't expect anyone to drawn upon this experience though.

JIF did the same thing to me last game. I had him, I had him scared, he scrambled at first (like you did here), and then after I got a head of steam and started puking into the thread, he just sat back and played rope-a-dope with me. Made me look like a hot mess, and he walked away from the pressure.

CTM is right that I need to lay off for a bit. Other players need to start chiming in with their thoughts, but you are in meltdown mode, and I don't buy it from you

You shoot your load on day 1.  Nobody is ready to commit unless someone really fucks the pooch on day 1.  JIF was obvious scum by day2 or day3.  Pace yourself my furry friend.  

2. He went super townie with Smash saying how strong his case was, and built a case against me because I called Smashs bullsh*t case bullsh*t

To be clear on this... Brett's sentence quite clearly states that I said "how strong his case was", implicit here is that he's referring to Smash's case ON LEELOU. Which I never said was strong. 

When I rebutted this, Brett spun it to make it about meta ON Smash. Different things. 

If the lot of you can't see the difference, then you're ******* idiots. I'm sitting here wasting my ******* time trying to clarify stuff that each of you should be able to pick up on by yourselves. 

CTM is right that I need to lay off for a bit. Other players need to start chiming in with their thoughts, but you are in meltdown mode, and I don't buy it from you

heh, a lot's changed since I became a dad... and whatever man, at this point I could say the sky is blue and you're going to spin it into something dirty... i played right into your hands

Go read last game.  Fucking Ape worked himself into a frenzy day 1 with self voting and everything.  He was town.  JIF was scum.  Ape was right.   

Archived