Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

Regurgitating Apes stupidity?  Oh so your are not fanning the Brett Ape thing by being Bretts fanboy further aggravating the Ape?  What that has to do with your alignement is yet to be seen. Very townie behavior.  At least AVM thinks so.

No dumbass I'm reaction testing ape, and he's not passing

I hardly know what Brett's case is on him because I haven't read much of either one their responses to one another

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No dumbass I'm reaction testing ape, and he's not passing

I hardly know what Brett's case is on him because I haven't read much of either one their responses to one another

my post after my vote on him was pretty clear on why I voted him, but his meltdown this past 2 hours says more than I ever could. It's hollow

Alrighty, I've had a couple of dogfish head 60's... mellowing out a bit. 

Now... You all should have voted Brett the minute he suggested I was setting up a move to voting CTM. To me, that was him acknowledging that he knows more than the rest of us. If he was town, why would Brett use me changing my vote to CTM as an indictment of me... unless he knows CTM is town already?

The conclusion Brett reached about me shifting to CTM only make sense if he knows I'd be moving my vote to a townie. If Brett was town, he can NOT conclude that moving my vote to CTM is a bad guy move. 

That was the point at which my read on CTM changed. I think he's playing stupid now, because he's always been smitten with Brett.

So, once again, another example of Brett's play not being informed by a townie point-of-view or logic.

What the **** do I know though, right?

Alrighty, I've had a couple of dogfish head 60's... mellowing out a bit. 

Now... You all should have voted Brett the minute he suggested I was setting up a move to voting CTM. To me, that was him acknowledging that he knows more than the rest of us. If he was town, why would Brett use me changing my vote to CTM as an indictment of me... unless he knows CTM is town already?

The conclusion Brett reached about me shifting to CTM only make sense if he knows I'd be moving my vote to a townie. If Brett was town, he can NOT conclude that moving my vote to CTM is a bad guy move. 

That was the point at which my read on CTM changed. I think he's playing stupid now, because he's always been smitten with Brett.

So, once again, another example of Brett's play not being informed by a townie point-of-view or logic.

What the **** do I know though, right?

there is nothing true about this. I pinned you on the CTM thing because YOU would know he was innocent, and you were making yourself guiltless when you jumped on his train right before the DL. The background here being you said this right after he picked up 2-3 quick votes

my post after my vote on him was pretty clear on why I voted him, but his meltdown this past 2 hours says more than I ever could. It's hollow

Your head is hollow.

Just like most of the sh*t you've posted in this game.

You're doing what Slats, SMC and Dan used to do as scum... worked me into a frenzy, then sitting back and taking pot shots while I pee down my leg. I wish I'd recognized it sooner.

Your head is hollow.

Just like most of the sh*t you've posted in this game.

You're doing what Slats, SMC and Dan used to do as scum... worked me into a frenzy, then sitting back and taking pot shots while I pee down my leg. I wish I'd recognized it sooner.

nice, no actual rebuttal. Good meta defense, you probably consider that pretty strong too 

there is nothing true about this. I pinned you on the CTM thing because YOU would know he was innocent, and you were making yourself guiltless when you jumped on his train right before the DL. The background here being you said this right after he picked up 2-3 quick votes

I FOS'ed CTM before he had votes. I've already had to clarify this once, because you keep lying about it. 

So, since you're lying... let's go back to my logic. At that point you were still reeling from my initial push at you... I handed leverage to you in the past 2 hours, but at that point you were reaching, lying and spinning... and I personally think you slipped. It's altogether possible. First game in a long time, hard to filter every post when defending yourself to make sure it doesn't reveal that you know more.

Anyway, whatever. I nailed you on D1 of your first game back. I may not get you lynched now, but it'll come, and when it does... I won't gloat, I'll act like I've been there before, because that'll probably drive you more crazy than the gloating would.

nice, no actual rebuttal. Good meta defense, you probably consider that pretty strong too 

The sky is blue, amirght?

I've rebutted everything you've said. You're spewing nonsense.

So, now meta defense is bad, but didn't you just use meta to suggest that I'd falsely re-enact what I did last game as scum now? Yea, you did.

Uh-oh. Meta is good for you, but not for me!!!! 

I FOS'ed CTM before he had votes. I've already had to clarify this once, because you keep lying about it. 

So, since you're lying... let's go back to my logic. At that point you were still reeling from my initial push at you... I handed leverage to you in the past 2 hours, but at that point you were reaching, lying and spinning... and I personally think you slipped. It's altogether possible. First game in a long time, hard to filter every post when defending yourself to make sure it doesn't reveal that you know more.

Anyway, whatever. I nailed you on D1 of your first game back. I may not get you lynched now, but it'll come, and when it does... I won't gloat, I'll act like I've been there before, because that'll probably drive you more crazy than the gloating would.

Your case is that I slipped? Is this case #3? You were the one consolidating votes on a guy who had none, and forgetting that you liked Smashs case because you said he had a strong meta

This is crazy. 45 mins to deadline and nobody is here. Can't even get a vote count

Vote Brett

There's one. I shouldn't have moved it, but I was being a pansy. A liar is a liar. Bad logic is bad logic. A scum agenda is a scum agenda. 

The sky is blue, amirght?

I've rebutted everything you've said. You're spewing nonsense.

So, now meta defense is bad, but didn't you just use meta to suggest that I'd falsely re-enact what I did last game as scum now? Yea, you did.

Uh-oh. Meta is good for you, but not for me!!!! 

wrong again. It was a suggestion for Crusher to NOT use what happened last game to support you now. I was against the meta!

Your case is that I slipped? Is this case #3? You were the one consolidating votes on a guy who had none, and forgetting that you liked Smashs case because you said he had a strong meta

Grasping at straws.

I made what I thought was a consolidation vote on LK, another suspect for me. Are you really going to try to spin something that sloppy as a scum tell? Hahahahahahah... you don't know how I play scum apparently.

Again, I never said I liked Smash's case. I said I read Smash making a case as town tell. You're lying about this. 

You've got quite a few lies piling up. Normally, we lynch liars.

wrong again. It was a suggestion for Crusher to NOT use what happened last game to support you now. I was against the meta!

Dude, suggesting that I could re-enact a townie melt as scum IS a meta read. That's the essence of it.

You're so ******* full of sh*t. LOL

Jesus Christ figure yourself out. LK is no good now???

You know, this appeal to "Ape being all over the place" won't stick. 

People change their votes. Townies second-guess themselves, they try different things, and it sometimes can be made to look bad by scum that just sits back and creates a narrative go frame it. Like you've been doing.

yes, perhaps if your brain wasn't clogged with bacon grease you'd have figured out by now it's a good way to get a feel for someone

Oh I'm all for reaction testing.  But on the Ape? Like going out the barn to milk the horse.  Yeah, sure you could it but I wouldn't recommend using it.  

Archived