Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

I'm sure he's shaking in his boots.

oh and "talking vs acting" or whatever hypocritical spew you are spinning recently.

his track record for finding scum on day 1 is so strong, I just double checked my PM to confirm I hadn't read it wrong and was actually scum

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he's shaking in his boots.

oh and "talking vs acting" or whatever hypocritical spew you are spinning recently.

I cannot vote 2 people at once Brett.

I'm voting the top person on my list.

I'm making it clear to anyone and everyone who the #2 person is.

I didn't say "lynch CTM and catch Brett", and then balk at the idea of lynching Brett first instead.

You can call it hypocrisy, but you'd be wrong. Keep flailing.

his track record for finding scum on day 1 is so strong, I just double checked my PM to confirm I hadn't read it wrong and was actually scum

You're talking to Brett like you know his alignment, about me as though you know mine too... 

I cannot vote 2 people at once Brett.

I'm voting the top person on my list.

I'm making it clear to anyone and everyone who the #2 person is.

I didn't say "lynch CTM and catch Brett", and then balk at the idea of lynching Brett first instead.

You can call it hypocrisy, but you'd be wrong. Keep flailing.

it reads to me like you are setting yourself up to jump on the CTM train if it gains more momentum, while keeping an out for yourself on D2 if he flips town. "Oh well Brett was really my #1"

Leelou is not  responding because it will draw more attention to my accusations she would much rather this just go away and the best way for her to accomplish that is to ignore it.

This is what I intended to post above 2 ******* times

What exactly are your accusations? You had a meta read and never divulged what the reads were.

it reads to me like you are setting yourself up to jump on the CTM train if it gains more momentum, while keeping an out for yourself on D2 if he flips town. "Oh well Brett was really my #1"

Interesting narrative to push, but I've been FOSing CTM since before he had a train. So, yea, it's just FOS dude... but you go ahead and spin it however you need to.

It was, I'm a nice guy like that.

Plus, confirming that Brett only brought up the "don't lynch last mod" thing after I said it was relevant. Unlike most of your questions.

so you don't like the questions I'm asking, because they are drowning out the point you're trying to make. I'm paraphrasing you correctly?

Why didn't you vote Smash on meta? You actually did the opposite, you peeled off of Smash because he is so far out of meta.

Is it possible, that you don't like something else I'm doing and trying to cover up a vote on me by basing it on meta?

Why did you quote me here?  I've never once voted Smash or you this game.  I voted AVM, Pac, Leelou and CTM. 

lose me here. Smash had nothing to do with any of that.

What Leelou is doing here is slightly buddying up to me and she's questioning you're logic as to why you would not vote for the last Mod. even though she earlier corrected me and said yes mods to get the benefit next game , which I simply do not agree with. New player get the benefit, players who have been away a while get the benefit but there is no reason what so ever a mod who is very visible and plays in every game should get any benefit its nonsense.

She's buddying up to me because you started questioning my vote on her and then she came after you, she's trying to change the flow of our earlier discussion and direct attention to you while trying to manipulate me.

She did not respond much to me pointing out that I think she's scum claiming it was "not worth responding too". When Leelou gets caught as scum she tends to play the "nice guy" role with her accuser .. For instance she's come out and said she thinks I'm Town and she slightly came to my defense in you're little back and forth. I'm pretty sure she's scum at this point.

so you don't like the questions I'm asking, because they are drowning out the point you're trying to make. I'm paraphrasing you correctly?

Yes, they are redundant and detract from the casing. I've explained the case, a few times was enough. Now you're doing what JIF did last game which was just dragging it out to the point of unreadable nonsense.... the trouble I have with you is that you do this as town too.

At this point, I feel like CTM, Brett and even you to a lesser degree are sitting back and just taking everything I say, redundantly picking at it, and/or spinning it to discredit and distract my casing. I'm not sure why I bother... every ******* game it's the same thing, I point things out clear as day, my cases are rooted in logic, and strong empathy for what scum would be doing in different situations... and instead, the game gets reduced to me shouting into nothingness, because nobody else has a nose for this ******* bullsh*t.

Why did you quote me here?  I've never once voted Smash or you this game.  I voted AVM, Pac, Leelou and CTM. 

Ok, this is why CTM never wrote me back. I quoted you, because your quote was directed to him. I was trying to contrast his vote on me for being off meta against his peel off of Smash for also being out of meta. 

What Leelou is doing here is slightly buddying up to me and she's questioning you're logic as to why you would not vote for the last Mod. even though she earlier corrected me and said yes mods to get the benefit next game , which I simply do not agree with. New player get the benefit, players who have been away a while get the benefit but there is no reason what so ever a mod who is very visible and plays in every game should get any benefit its nonsense.

She's buddying up to me because you started questioning my vote on her and then she came after you, she's trying to change the flow of our earlier discussion and direct attention to you while trying to manipulate me.

She did not respond much to me pointing out that I think she's scum claiming it was "not worth responding too". When Leelou gets caught as scum she tends to play the "nice guy" role with her accuser .. For instance she's come out and said she thinks I'm Town and she slightly came to my defense in you're little back and forth. I'm pretty sure she's scum at this point.

Wow. I am impressed with the amount of bs in this post. 

If you go back and read you will see I listed them. Some have to do with meta some do not. Just look at how she's replying to the situation.

I completely, totally agree with your Leelou meta read. Sorry i made you play that card but I also see those tendencies in her scum game. She can't stand me. She's been very nice to me this game and when she flips scum that's always been the case. 

If you go back and read you will see I listed them. Some have to do with meta some do not. Just look at how she's replying to the situation.

You quoted me being spammy from what I could tell. Guess what? Scallops are my favorite food. Doesn't matter my alignment. You are being thick at this point and making up some weird ass narrative. I'm definitely not hiding. I'm right here. Responding. To your weird tinfoiled case. 

I completely, totally agree with your Leelou meta read. Sorry i made you play that card but I also see those tendencies in her scum game. She can't stand me. She's been very nice to me this game and when she flips scum that's always been the case. 

So, you're saying she can't stand you?

See... it's ******* annoying.

Of course I can't stand you. I have your posts on ignore and have to click each and every one of them to see what you are saying. You aren't being 100% derp tarded this game. 

Of course I can't stand you. I have your posts on ignore and have to click each and every one of them to see what you are saying. You aren't being 100% derp tarded this game. 

No, he isn't.

You're always nice to me, so I don't really have personal experience with the type of meta these guys are talking about.

However, that was a killer nudge by LK to "second" Smash's meta. 

So, there's either credibility behind it, or scum is trying to push your train along as the deadline gets closer.

No, he isn't.

You're always nice to me, so I don't really have personal experience with the type of meta these guys are talking about.

However, that was a killer nudge by LK to "second" Smash's meta. 

So, there's either credibility behind it, or scum is trying to push your train along as the deadline gets closer.

Derp town or scum. One or the other. At this point I really don't care if I'm lynched. It'll just prove I'm town and maybe Smash will finally get it through his head that I spam each and every game. I have an abundance of time right now because I'm not working. 

sorry darling. I love the progress were making. You're definitely my Helen hunt, and that avi got my metabolism going on the slowest day I've had this year. But your pre-deadline vote, the scum tell from Smash, and this Ape buzzing all over a fight that's not his is a scum lock to me. Please keep the avi

Do you have thoughts on anyone other than Leelou?

As of right now I have no reads other than what I'm focused on . Most of what people are saying about my play style is correct, I usually don't make a big splash on day one unless I see something that triggers it, so I would not push other players at this stage or try to venture a guess. I find that crap to be irresponsible in these games on day 1 and its why you wont see me putting out any FOS lists this early I never do. I also feel FOS lists favor the scum team, they already have an advantage, why give them more by letting them know what you're thinking ?

The last time I did this (aggressive accusations on day 1 ) it just so happened to be Leelou in my cross hairs and she was scum.

As of right now I have no reads other than what I'm focused on . Most of what people are saying about my play style is correct, I usually don't make a big splash on day one unless I see something that triggers it, so I would not push other players at this stage or try to venture a guess. I find that crap to be irresponsible in these games on day 1 and its why you wont see me putting out any FOS lists this early I never do. I also feel FOS lists favor the scum team, they already have an advantage, why give them more by letting them know what you're thinking ?

The last time I did this (aggressive accusations on day 1 ) it just so happened to be Leelou in my cross hairs and she was scum.

You keep saying this over and over again like it's some great moment in history. You were lucky that time. I. SPAM. A LOT. Guess what? I'm town.  

Archived