Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

He was like a virgin, yet it wasnt his first time.  It had just been that long ago.  So excited and anxious. You could tell it had been a long time and he was a little rusty because he was just so damn eager.  He started in fast and hard.  He was wearing it and fooling nobody.  Out of frustration, he blew his wad and flamed out.  The town pounced.  It was over before it even started.  Literally.

Matt Murdock - Daredevil - 3rd Party Vig w/ a solo win condition has been lynched (with the appropriate picture before the suit because Bret happened).

dd_vertical-bloodyknuckles_us-main.jpg

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was like a virgin, yet it wasnt his first time.  It had just been that long ago.  So excited and anxious. You could tell it had been a long time and he was a little rusty because he was just so damn eager.  He started in fast and hard.  He was wearing it and fooling nobody.  Out of frustration, he blew his wad and flamed out.  The town pounced.  It was over before it even started.  Literally.

Matt Murdock - Daredevil - 3rd Party Vig w/ a solo win condition has been lynched (with the appropriate picture before the suit because Bret happened).

dd_vertical-bloodyknuckles_us-main.jpg

3rd party vig?  Interesting.  Yeah, so Ape has still got to be scum right?  With a chance that CTM is as well?

I have an appointment at 7 I've been putting off all ******* day. I won't be here. **** this I'm out now, I'm sick of making this a priority  when no one else gives a sh*t. Good luck following ape into the abyss 

Unvote vote brett

Forrest-Gump-Wave-on-Boat.gif

Just finished catching up.  I'm down to lynch Ape tomorrow.  It struck me that Brett, who hasn't played here in years, was picking up on scumtells of the Ape nonetheless. 

Awful. I caught Brett straight-up, he didn't pick up any "scum tells" on me, and didn't even phrase anything in his counter-case on me as "scum tell". He basically reeled backwards when I cased him on the non-town logic, lies, and non-town logic, and then only came across well when I wet myself in aggravation. His "case" was pure OMGUS and spin.

Nice to see you trying to set up a lynch off of it though.

LOL suck it! 

I've still got it.

More awful. 

Shameless ****.

Sooo.. that's ummm... what?

3rd party? Dafuq? Should I be happy? Sad? Feeling guilty for lynching him?

I was unaware that there was actually a thing as a 3rd party. I'm so confused.

Now I don't know what to think about the other people I had suspicions for.

Oh, boy...

Awful. I caught Brett straight-up, he didn't pick up any "scum tells" on me, and didn't even phrase anything in his counter-case on me as "scum tell". He basically reeled backwards when I cased him on the non-town logic, lies, and non-town logic, and then only came across well when I wet myself in aggravation. His "case" was pure OMGUS and spin.

More awful. 

Shameless ****.

child please..  I read about 15% of your filth and it didn't influence me at all.  I got him when he insisted that I was still hiding and not participating despite the fact I posted 20 times since his last accusation.  he was rusty, clumsy, and came after the wrong guy.

Tier 1 - Smash, Ape

Tier 2 - 80, Spooge

Smash - out of character most of day 1..  hyper sensitive

Ape - overreaction to minimal pressure

80 - Weak, lazy, and cautious play

Spooge - confusion could be orchestrated

Interesting to me that AVM speculated on him as 3rd party, not scum... and waffled about voting him. 

Irony: a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

child please..  I read about 15% of your filth and it didn't influence me at all.  I got him when he insisted that I was still hiding and not participating despite the fact I posted 20 times since his last accusation.  he was rusty, clumsy, and came after the wrong guy.

and yet, you did nothing until now... amazing... 

Tier 1 - Smash, Ape

Tier 2 - 80, Spooge

My reaction wasn't to "pressure". You're not paying attention. My reaction was to people not listening to my case on someone who turned out to not be town.

You're pinging now.

Sooo.. that's ummm... what?

3rd party? Dafuq? Should I be happy? Sad? Feeling guilty for lynching him?

I was unaware that there was actually a thing as a 3rd party. I'm so confused.

Now I don't know what to think about the other people I had suspicions for.

Oh, boy...

Good.  Probably most blatant third party you will see. 

Tier 1 - Smash, Ape

Tier 2 - 80, Spooge

I assure you, the confusion is real. But, thanks for giving me the credit that I could be that cunning and devious.

Good.  Probably most blatant third party you will see. 

Makes it so much more complicated. Just when I thought I was getting sh*t figured out and was putting people into either a possible "A" category, or a possible "B" category, I find out there's other categories.

Makes it so much more complicated. Just when I thought I was getting sh*t figured out and was putting people into either a possible "A" category, or a possible "B" category, I find out there's other categories.

Just remember the most important Mafia tradition:  On Day 3, the new guy sends Pac a d*ck pic. Preferably an action shot.

Oh, there's quite a few other categories... "idiots", "morons", and "filthy pigs" being just a few.

Just remember the most important Mafia tradition:  On Day 3, the new guy sends Pac a d*ck pic. Preferably an action shot.

I can make a video and turn it into a gif, if that's good? Then I can tell him how to turn that gif into an epic screensaver of forever loop-able me.

Oh, there's quite a few other categories... "idiots", "morons", and "filthy pigs" being just a few.

I bet you know alll the categories by heart, don't you?

:D

Well played if you are scum.

If you're town, then I laugh in your goofy face. You sided with lies and bad logic because you have that big of a hate boner for me, you freak show.

I paid 0 attention to Brett's case and I still think your scum

Archived