Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smashs case is weak, and the momentum your train gained based off his case is weak. And Apes case on me based on my dismissal of his case is weak.

Ape is pinging like hell because of the love affair he had with it, and now he is setting up his pending vote for CTM.

There it is folks.

He couldn't offer a rebuttal on my initial case, so now my "other case" based on his dismissal of my first case is "weak". Basically, all you need to really know is that Brett got caught pushing bad logic, couldn't defend himself, and now the person that cased him is "pinging like hell". So: OMGUS

Also, apparently even though I'm pinging, he's still not voting me. So... again, his statements don't align with his actions. He's also FOS'ing me for a narrative he created about a vote on CTM I haven't made.

He can do all this under your ******* noses, and the lot of you stupid ****s just sit there and mouth breathe. 

either that or I'm goofing on you 

How long have we known each other... you don't think I'm considering this? 

AtE

You literally single-out appeals to emotion every game, and every game they end up being alignment neutral. Another nudge though...

Unvote
Vote LK

I'm at my wits end shouting about Brett. I think you are playing in a much more calculated fashion here, and obfuscating and nudging you're doing doesn't feel like scum hunting. 

There it is folks.

He couldn't offer a rebuttal on my initial case, so now my "other case" based on his dismissal of my first case is "weak". Basically, all you need to really know is that Brett got caught pushing bad logic, couldn't defend himself, and now the person that cased him is "pinging like hell". So: OMGUS

Also, apparently even though I'm pinging, he's still not voting me. So... again, his statements don't align with his actions. He's also FOS'ing me for a narrative he created about a vote on CTM I haven't made.

He can do all this under your ******* noses, and the lot of you stupid ****s just sit there and mouth breathe. 

so you have TWO cases on me? An initial case, and a 'other' case? You keep a google doc where I can keep track of all these cases?

I wanted to be vague to see if anyone would immediately jump on... But now as I think more about it I should probably just make my case

1) Ape has been relentless in assaulting anyone that even mentions his name, twisting logic in any way that suits his narrative. This keeps him visible but keeps pressure off him since best defense is a good offense

2. He went super townie with Smash saying how strong his case was, and built a case against me because I called Smashs bullsh*t case bullsh*t

3. He is already hinting that he's ready to move over to CTM after CTM started gaining votes, so he won't look suspicious when he jumps on to CTMs train right before the deadline

4. I think the recent emo was contrived, again trying to be super town like when he buddied up on Smash.

no one ever said my case was strong not me not the APE so why are you spinning this crap ?

also @LEELOU why all of a sudden the big defense ? I thought you were not going to respond earlier because my case was not worth the response ?

You literally single-out appeals to emotion every game, and every game they end up being alignment neutral. Another nudge though...

Unvote
Vote LK

I'm at my wits end shouting about Brett. I think you are playing in a much more calculated fashion here, and obfuscating and nudging you're doing doesn't feel like scum hunting. 

this is the third time you've used obfuscating this game. If your going to use big words to sound like your argument is better, mix them up.

the sexy librarian is coming off as frustrated town

I concur.

unvote vote Ape let's see if this goes anywhere. 

This guy is ******* flailing. What? Did a scum mate point out that he was saying I'm pinging, but didn't vote me? I wish I'd been online to point it out in-thread before he had realized it.

What a ******* joke. 

If nobody is willing to vote this guy today that's fine, just remember who you ignored. 

Unvote
Vote LK

hmm.. i like this vote..

I realized that I quoted 80 earlier because I was trying to contrast two posts you were involved with. Basically, you are voting me because I am off my meta. You peeled away from Smash because he is way off his meta, which was the 80 post I quoted. Please elaborate 

No, i peeled away from smash cause deadline got extended and he came in and made some posts that seemed towny like

I concur.

This guy is ******* flailing. What? Did a scum mate point out that he was saying I'm pinging, but didn't vote me? I wish I'd been online to point it out in-thread before he had realized it.

What a ******* joke. 

If nobody is willing to vote this guy today that's fine, just remember who you ignored. 

I love that all my posts are 1 step ahead of you while you catch up on reading.

Jesus, all this sh*t is hard to follow. Such a tangled web of accusations, balking at accusations, defensiveness, and a neurotic game of connect-the-dots. All cleverly hidden under--what I assume--are multiple blankets of lies, trickery, and distraction, knitted together by who the **** knows. At this point I trust no one. I will be waiting to see an updated vote count closer to the deadline before I make a final decision on who to vote for.

Damn, this is exciting!

I wanted to be vague to see if anyone would immediately jump on... But now as I think more about it I should probably just make my case

1) Ape has been relentless in assaulting anyone that even mentions his name, twisting logic in any way that suits his narrative. This keeps him visible but keeps pressure off him since best defense is a good offense

2. He went super townie with Smash saying how strong his case was, and built a case against me because I called Smashs bullsh*t case bullsh*t

3. He is already hinting that he's ready to move over to CTM after CTM started gaining votes, so he won't look suspicious when he jumps on to CTMs train right before the deadline

4. I think the recent emo was contrived, again trying to be super town like when he buddied up on Smash.

1. "Assaulting anyone that mentions me" = isn't true, but being relentless isn't a scum tell for me. So, yeah. As for logic, there's really no way to misconstrue the logic here. You said Pac and Leelou were tied together, but only wanted to "catch them" by lynching one of them. Sincere townie logic is to do them in either order to prove out your theory. You refused. Making your logic flawed, and non-town. I didn't bend anything. That's basics.

2. I NEVER said Smash's case was strong. This is an outright LIE. I said Smash doesn't do anything bullish on D1 unless he's town. You are flat out lying here, but the rest of the town is apparently stupid.

3. I'm not hinting at anything. I listed my top 2 people. You created the narrative that I'm setting up a move to CTM. Scum uses narrative to manipulate.

4. Emo is contrived = more narrative.

So yea, I nailed scum again on D1. Just can't get town to ******* listen.

I'll leave my vote on the other numbnuts for a while though, just to see how you spin that.

2Q==Jesus, all this sh*t is hard to follow. Such a tangled web of accusations, balking at accusations, defensiveness, and a neurotic game of connect-the-dots. All cleverly hidden under--what I assume--are multiple blankets of lies, trickery, and distraction, knitted together by who the **** knows. At this point I trust no one. I will be waiting to see an updated vote count closer to the deadline before I make a final decision on who to vote for.

Damn, this is exciting!

2Q==55250400.jpg

so you have TWO cases on me? An initial case, and a 'other' case? You keep a google doc where I can keep track of all these cases?

You introduced the "other" case, when you phrased it "ape's case on me based on dismissing his case" or whatever. This implies there's an initial case, plus the one based on you dismissing. I don't expect you to actually be accountable to the things you're saying now though... you're in full-fledged flail mode.

no one ever said my case was strong not me not the APE so why are you spinning this crap ?

also @LEELOU why all of a sudden the big defense ? I thought you were not going to respond earlier because my case was not worth the response ?

This is correct.

this is the third time you've used obfuscating this game. If your going to use big words to sound like your argument is better, mix them up.

I'll use a different word, when you use a different tactic.

I love that all my posts are 1 step ahead of you while you catch up on reading.

I love that you made this so easy.

There it is folks.

Unvote
Vote LK

your above post about Brett finally showing his ass was 7 minutes before you came to your "wits end" trying to round up votes on Brett and switched your vote to me. We are still 2+ hours from deadline. You finally feel like you caught his hand in the cookie jar and you give up 7 minute later? Weren't you just casing Brett about his conviction earlier? 

When I agreed with Smash on his meta read of Leelou, you started this sh*t fit for which there is no logical explanation. For a D1 case, nobody is going on anything more than meta or busted logic, your words. So there should be no reason why you are so defensive towards her position. 

I am very comfortable with my vote. 

Smash made a case based on meta, so yea, that's a case-driven vote. 

I already explained how Smash's play was bullish. He's got strong meta that would allow him to hide on D1, instead he comes out with a case. He doesn't need to make a play like that on D1 ever. So, to me, when he does, it's a strong inaction he is town.

First acknowledging Smash's case was meta, and that his vote was case driven

Below acknowledging that it was bullish, his meta is strong, and that his play is a strong inaction he is town.

Sounds like you really liked what he had to say Ape

your above post about Brett finally showing his ass was 7 minutes before you came to your "wits end" trying to round up votes on Brett and switched your vote to me. We are still 2+ hours from deadline. You finally feel like you caught his hand in the cookie jar and you give up 7 minute later? Weren't you just casing Brett about his conviction earlier? 

When I agreed with Smash on his meta read of Leelou, you started this sh*t fit for which there is no logical explanation. For a D1 case, nobody is going on anything more than meta or busted logic, your words. So there should be no reason why you are so defensive towards her position. 

I am very comfortable with my vote. 

What do you mean "finally"? I've felt the same way since I started in on casing him. 

I'm not defensive towards Leelou's position, you are manufacturing that. I don't have a read on her. I do have a read on Brett, nobody wants to hear that sh*t, so I punctuated it with a little chastising of the town... and then tried to do something more productive with my vote. I voted you, with merit. 

I've played long enough to know that sometimes the long-play is necessary, and there's more than 1 scum in the game. Just like last game, I couldn't bag JIF on D1, I went after other options, and continued to urge the town to lynch JIF. I was ******* right, nobody ******* listened. Town lost in a laugher.

First acknowledging Smash's case was meta, and that his vote was case driven

Below acknowledging that it was bullish, his meta is strong, and that his play is a strong inaction he is town.

Sounds like you really liked what he had to say Ape

Gross.

Your prior post said I called Smash's case on Leelou strong, which in mafia terms commonly means a really good case. 

That's not the same as calling it bullish.

His move to make a case in general is a bullish move, or bold, and not something he does as scum. Smash is extremely risk averse.

Gross.

Your prior post said I called Smash's case on Leelou strong, which in mafia terms commonly means a really good case. 

That's not the same as calling it bullish.

His move to make a case in general is a bullish move, or bold, and not something he does as scum. Smash is extremely risk averse.

You said it was a meta case, that his meta is strong, and included it was bullish and a strong indication it was town.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck. It's a duck. You don't need to say "it's a strong case" outright, but way you described it and the way you used it in a case against me indicates that you thought the case was strong.

Bingo. And he says I am the one flailing, he is all over the place.

So, you're just going to spin everything I do into guilt.

That's cool.

When the original deadline was looming, you got on my ass for not making a consolidation vote. Now, I move my vote off of you, to LK, to both consolidate and still keep my vote on someone I suspect, and now that's guilty too. 

I've cast 2 votes since casing you, a vote for you and for LK. That's not "all over the place". 

If people are ready to vote you now, I'll gladly move back to you. That's not "all over the place", that's me voting consistent with what I'm saying. Something you've been incapable of doing.

You're in over your head.

That's cool.

When the original deadline was looming, you got on my ass for not making a consolidation vote. Now, I move my vote off of you, to LK, to both consolidate and still keep my vote on someone I suspect, and now that's guilty too. 

I've cast 2 votes since casing you, a vote for you and for LK. That's not "all over the place". 

If people are ready to vote you now, I'll gladly move back to you. That's not "all over the place", that's me voting consistent with what I'm saying. Something you've been incapable of doing.

You were prepped to lynch CTM too, are you still? What happened to that?

That's cool.

LK was a consolidation vote? I don't think anyone is even voting for him. 

What do you mean "finally"? I've felt the same way since I started in on casing him. 

I'm not defensive towards Leelou's position, you are manufacturing that. I don't have a read on her. I do have a read on Brett, nobody wants to hear that sh*t, so I punctuated it with a little chastising of the town... and then tried to do something more productive with my vote. I voted you, with merit. 

I've played long enough to know that sometimes the long-play is necessary, and there's more than 1 scum in the game. Just like last game, I couldn't bag JIF on D1, I went after other options, and continued to urge the town to lynch JIF. I was ******* right, nobody ******* listened. Town lost in a laugher.

Do you have thoughts on anyone other than Leelou?

Obviously he does, and you know that.

I feel like this is a complete repeat of last game... in-*******-credible. 

The only thing missing is a post from a scum team member telling me that I alienate people and that's why they don't follow me.

"go somewhere else guys." nice try. 

So, you're saying she can't stand you?

See... it's ******* annoying.

you completely inserted yourself into a comment directed to Smash about Leelou with this quote 

No, he isn't.

You're always nice to me, so I don't really have personal experience with the type of meta these guys are talking about.

However, that was a killer nudge by LK to "second" Smash's meta.

So, there's either credibility behind it, or scum is trying to push your train along as the deadline gets closer.

more self insertion from you about why my read on her doesn't contain merit. 

You said it was a meta case, that his meta is strong, and included it was bullish and a strong indication it was town.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck. It's a duck. You don't need to say "it's a strong case" outright, but way you described it and the way you used it in a case against me indicates that you thought the case was strong.

No, this is a lie.

I never said Smash's meta is strong. I said his decision to drop a case on D1 is a bullish play, and that in and of itself gives me a town read on him. I stand by that. 

I have no idea, and have said several times, what his actual meta is about on Leelou. She's always nice to me, so I have no examples of her changing her treatment of me based on her alignment. 

Just because I think Smash made a move that signals he's town, doesn't mean I think it was a strong read. I never said anything like that.

I honestly can't believe the people in this game are letting you just float this sh*t out there and get away with it.

Jesus, all this sh*t is hard to follow. Such a tangled web of accusations, balking at accusations, defensiveness, and a neurotic game of connect-the-dots. All cleverly hidden under--what I assume--are multiple blankets of lies, trickery, and distraction, knitted together by who the **** knows. At this point I trust no one. I will be waiting to see an updated vote count closer to the deadline before I make a final decision on who to vote for.

Damn, this is exciting!

Don't care what Spoots alignment is.  Will never vote him.

Archived