Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

You quoted me being spammy from what I could tell. Guess what? Scallops are my favorite food. Doesn't matter my alignment. You are being thick at this point and making up some weird ass narrative. I'm definitely not hiding. I'm right here. Responding. To your weird tinfoiled case. 

sorry leelou I was not referring to you're spammy stuff I was referring to you're style of play and the little back and forth you had with Brett which is not in the "spammy" direction at all. Nice play by trying to make it look that way though

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry leelou I was not referring to you're spammy stuff I was referring to you're style of play and the little back and forth you had with Brett which is not in the "spammy" direction at all. Nice play by trying to make it look that way though

our back and forth was after you made your case on her. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Okay. Lynch me. I'll flip town. Then stick my tongue out at you and go have fun in the dead thread with JiF. 

Also, having me get run up won't have me reveal any more than I have. I'm town. 

1. Leelou added a post in a topic Daredevil Mafia   

Leelou added a post in a topic Daredevil Mafia   

Mobile hates mafia. 

Not adding much and being overly defensive I HATE THIS QUOTE SYSTEM 

Not sure how to add to this post without being in one of leelou's Quotes. 

This is Smash's case. 

The majority of this is me spamming, which he claims isn't his case on me. Oh and he just posted above that it has nothing to do with the Pac/Ballin thing, yet that is what the quotes are about. I also don't see anything wrong in the way I responded to Brett. 

This is Smash's case. 

The majority of this is me spamming, which he claims isn't his case on me. Oh and he just posted above that it has nothing to do with the Pac/Ballin thing, yet that is what the quotes are about. I also don't see anything wrong in the way I responded to Brett. 

Smashs case is weak, and the momentum your train gained based off his case is weak. And Apes case on me based on my dismissal of his case is weak.

Ape is pinging like hell because of the love affair he had with it, and now he is setting up his pending vote for CTM.

t this point, I feel like CTM, Brett and even you to a lesser degree are sitting back and just taking everything I say, redundantly picking at it, and/or spinning it to discredit and distract my casing. I'm not sure why I bother... every ******* game it's the same thing, I point things out clear as day, my cases are rooted in logic, and strong empathy for what scum would be doing in different situations... and instead, the game gets reduced to me shouting into nothingness, because nobody else has a nose for this ******* bullsh*t.

lol

Derp town or scum. One or the other. At this point I really don't care if I'm lynched. It'll just prove I'm town and maybe Smash will finally get it through his head that I spam each and every game. I have an abundance of time right now because I'm not working. 

AtE

unvote vote Ape let's see if this goes anywhere. 

I wanted to be vague to see if anyone would immediately jump on... But now as I think more about it I should probably just make my case

1) Ape has been relentless in assaulting anyone that even mentions his name, twisting logic in any way that suits his narrative. This keeps him visible but keeps pressure off him since best defense is a good offense

2. He went super townie with Smash saying how strong his case was, and built a case against me because I called Smashs bullsh*t case bullsh*t

3. He is already hinting that he's ready to move over to CTM after CTM started gaining votes, so he won't look suspicious when he jumps on to CTMs train right before the deadline

4. I think the recent emo was contrived, again trying to be super town like when he buddied up on Smash.

This is Smash's case. 

has nothing at all to do with the "way" you responded to Brett at all. It also has nothing to do with you're spamming . These are things you are bringing up that have absolutely nothing to do with my case on you.

I answered I think?

I realized that I quoted 80 earlier because I was trying to contrast two posts you were involved with. Basically, you are voting me because I am off my meta. You peeled away from Smash because he is way off his meta, which was the 80 post I quoted. Please elaborate 

Archived