Revis to safety????????????so

afosomf

4 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

How do you consider providing facts as trolling?

When u agree with an asinine comment like talib being better than revis that normal happens. Peterson is better at what? Returning kicks? Now Norman wants to be highest paid, doesn't make him top 5, do u even watch football .Troll!!! The f u c k outta here with that bs.

When u agree with an asinine comment like talib being better than revis that normal happens. Peterson is better at what? Returning kicks? Now Norman wants to be highest paid, doesn't make him top 5, do u even watch football .Troll!!! The f u c k outta here with that bs.

ORCHARD PARK — Darrelle Revis went MIA for most of Sunday’s season-crushing loss to the Bills ... and he stayed that way after the game.

The Jets’ $70 million man was schooled by a youngster, second-year wideout Sammy Watkins, throughout most of Sunday’s contest. Watkins, who was mostly marked by No. 24, finished with 11 receptions for 136 yards.

After the game, with the Jets’ season over, Revis refused to speak about his disappointing performance.

Revis played soft coverage against Watkins, clearly wary of giving up a bomb.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/darrelle-revis-struggles-covering-sammy-watkins-article-1.2484170

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

ORCHARD PARK — Darrelle Revis went MIA for most of Sunday’s season-crushing loss to the Bills ... and he stayed that way after the game.

The Jets’ $70 million man was schooled by a youngster, second-year wideout Sammy Watkins, throughout most of Sunday’s contest. Watkins, who was mostly marked by No. 24, finished with 11 receptions for 136 yards.

After the game, with the Jets’ season over, Revis refused to speak about his disappointing performance.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/darrelle-revis-struggles-covering-sammy-watkins-article-1.2484170

So an article from a hack at the daily news said revis had a bad game and that means talib and Peterson are better. U are worse than a troll, u are a tool. 

7 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Pretty sure we watched the game.  Please providing clippings of the other guys you mentioned shutting down said receivers without more than a couple catches.  I will wait.

Revis has a super bowl ring, the best individual season basically in the history of sports, and his last big paycheck. Moving him to safety isn't going to suddenly make him start giving a sh*t again. He's good enough just rolling out of bed that he's not going to turn into football Carmelo before he's cuttable, but that's about it.

1 hour ago, pointman said:

mmm the smell of trolling in the morning.

It is also the smell of a lifetime spent in his parents' basement.  What I wouldn't give to have enough time in my life to post over 20,000 times on an opposing teams' blog.  

Yeah that game where Watkins put up 3 catches for 14 yards was a train wreck for Revis.  Dude can't play anymore...

Biggest play of the game Revis allowed a reception to Watkins on a critical 3rd down virtually assuring the Bills win.

I thought great (overpayed) players are suppose to make big plays in those type of situations?

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Biggest play of the game Revis allowed a reception to Watkins on a critical 3rd down virtually assuring the Bills win.

I thought great (overpayed) players are suppose to make big plays in those type of situations?

And great posters come with original material, designed to add value to a conversation, instead of just being a miserable prick. Also, they're able to spell simple words like "overpaid".

5 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Totally.  When he allowed Watkins to make that 7 yard catch to double his yardage for the game, he showed Revis is done.  Nothing says you got dominated like giving up 14 yards.  

Revis was on your team's cap for $5M last year so I'd say your team vastly "overpayed" (as you so sophisticatedly spell it) him vis-à-vis ours.

3 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yea, he put up some great stats versus Hopkins and Watkins last year.

Well yeah no NFL cb's have bad games anymore

Maybe we should sign Ryan Mallet and Matty Cassel to compete for our Qb starting job after hiring the Penguin to be our DC?

23 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

For a supposed patriot front runner you watch way too much jets games.  Do you get out?

• 3 weeks later...
On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 9:39 AM, PatsFanTX said:

Well look who showed up.

Been a longtime TexJet, hope all is well.

I've been lurking for some time! Life is good, now need the grownups running the Jets to make football fun again. They did a terrific job in year one.

Archived