Robert Kraft wrote Roger Goodell a letter asking for draft picks back

Larz

2 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

No, he isn't. He inherited his business from his wife's father. 

2 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Didn't he marry into his packaging business? Is Kevin Federline a self made millionaire also?

2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yea, it would be so much better to be a fan of a team that hasn't played in a Super Bowl in 47 years and has missed the playoffs for the last 5 straight years.

But I bet you really sleep good at night.

1 minute ago, Larz said:

So you concede ?

Same ol' TX.  Makes a factually incorrect or patently false claim.  People point it out. TX changes the topic to something irrelevant to the thread such as the Jets not making the Superbowl.  Rinse, repeat as often as necessary.  Some things never change. (Like the Patriots cheating.)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, it would be so much better to be a fan of a team that hasn't played in a Super Bowl in 47 years and has missed the playoffs for the last 5 straight years.

Why would normal make it hard to sleep?

I'm sure he sleeps better than the massively insecure and mentally ill folks like yourself whose only joy in life is to try annoy strangers on the internet.

Who cares the next scandal will come out in a couple years either Kraft pays Brady off the books to circumvent the cap and/or Brady and other patriot players use steroids and HGH.  Goodell will do another half ass incompetent investigation that will be botched and the pats will lose a chance to draft the next Brandon merriwrather

35 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Who cares the next scandal will come out in a couple years either Kraft pays Brady off the books to circumvent the cap and/or Brady and other patriot players use steroids and HGH.  Goodell will do another half ass incompetent investigation that will be botched and the pats will lose a chance to draft the next Brandon merriwrather

Funny you should say that . . .  Kenny Phillips was almost certainly the guy they would have taken with the Spygate pick . . . same school, position and unsatisfying career as Meriweather.  

16 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

"Try" being the key word. Failure is the result. 

I personally find TX rather amusing. 

Personally, I don't take amusement out of the sadness of others. Seems like a guy that will never get the help he so clearly needs. 

57 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Like the NFL cares about this.  You can do more time for allegedly deflating a football.

1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Damn Kraft is getting it from both sides....jet fans b*tching (per usual) and some pats fans are mad at him for not attacking Goodell enough....Damn oh well. Sh*t happens.

Yes Jet fans and pats fans are both sides?   LOL.  Wow.  Try pay fans and everybody else.  

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes Jet fans and pats fans are both sides?   LOL.  Wow.  Try pay fans and everybody else.  

Call it however you want. at the end of the day...this topic is through like 12 months ago. Goodell should of tried harder to keep the pats out of the SB last year, so now all we got is a bunch of cry babies from both sides...

1 hour ago, AFCEastFan said:

Funny you should say that . . .  Kenny Phillips was almost certainly the guy they would have taken with the Spygate pick . . . same school, position and unsatisfying career as Meriweather.  

The only reason McCourty didn't turn out to be another bust 1st round pick was they moved him to Safety.

36 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

The only reason McCourty didn't turn out to be another bust 1st round pick was they moved him to Safety.

To be fair, the guy was a first team All-Pro as a rookie.  After that, his career floor was "disappointment", not bust.  

14 minutes ago, AFCEastFan said:

To be fair, the guy was a first team All-Pro as a rookie.  After that, his career floor was "disappointment", not bust.  

He was a pro bowler as a rookie not all pro- that is a VERY big difference and he probably made it as an injury replacement.  either way he had 7 picks and most guys vote off stats, 7 picks is nice but doesn't mean he had a good year.

Just now, nyjunc said:

He was a pro bowler as a rookie not all pro- that is a VERY big difference and he probably made it as an injury replacement.  either way he had 7 picks and most guys vote off stats, 7 picks is nice but doesn't mean he had a good year.

Better check your facts.  Of course I know the difference between Pro Bowl and All Pro.  He made the Pro Bowl AND was All Pro (1st team Sporting News, 2nd Team AP).  

1 minute ago, AFCEastFan said:

Better check your facts.  Of course I know the difference between Pro Bowl and All Pro.  He made the Pro Bowl AND was All Pro (1st team Sporting News, 2nd Team AP).  

he was 2nd team AP not first and sporting news doesn't count.  he got abused in that playoff loss, 7 INts masks a lot of problems.

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

he was 2nd team AP not first.  he got abused in that playoff loss, 7 INts masks a lot of problems.

Pretty sure I said 1st team Sporting News, 2nd team AP.  In any event, not sure why you want to quibble with what was an outstanding rookie season by any measure.  

Just now, AFCEastFan said:

Pretty sure I said 1st team Sporting News, 2nd team AP.  In any event, not sure why you want to quibble with what was an outstanding rookie season by any measure.  

you originally said 1st team all pro, not noting sporting news.  good rookie season but likely overrated by the picks.

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Eventually someone is going to rat

Unlikely.

Why would a player invite such a $hit storm? 

The only legal stuff an NFL player uses is due to it not being banned yet.

7 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

First, your point might have a little more validity if you got the teams correct.  It was the Colts.  You are such a chick.  :)

Second, if you have been paying attention, clearly you have not, then you would have read how the Wells Report has been disproven over and over again.

Interesting.  At least one of the appeals court judges found it "compelling if not overwhelming"

Kraft  "doesn't sense momentum among his fellow owners to overturn the penalties".

LOL.... Good Spidey-sense there Robert :D

Kraft said owners form a partnership and agree to abide by certain rules.

Oh my.... :D But not the rules about not trying to cheat your partners on the field by using unethical tactics eh Bob?  That one is still OK.

Archived