Hallia (3) - Hess, Crushlove, JC
Pac (2) - DPR, Verbal
JiF (2) - CTM, Decker
DPR (1) - Lily
Lily (1) - SMC
Dan (1) - Ape
Crusher (1) - Pac

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. 

@hallia this has always been the part of your play that has been vexing.

If you're town than why aren't you saying something admonishing the pile on voters?  Doesn't have to be rude or a post where you use the word anal..  Just...  something??

I think those who often get run up quickly don't offer up enough of a defense to dissuade voters.  Or in 80's case are just plain stupid.

Vote Count

CTM (4) - JVoR, Smash, wwwwwwwwombat, 80
Hallia (4) - Hess, Crushlove, JC, JiF
Pac (2) - DPR, Verbal
JiF (2) - CTM, Decker
DPR (1) - Lily
Lily (1) - SMC
Dan (1) - Ape
Crusher (1) - Pac

Just now, Pac said:

and I just noticed that in addition to the hulk looking like "It's Pat" from SNL, Iron Man is wearing a Jose Cuervo facemask with a Cpt Morgan vest.

Dont act like the Puerto Rican didnt notice the Bicardi box covering his junk.

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

If you're town than why aren't you saying something admonishing the pile on voters?  Doesn't have to be rude or a post where you use the word anal..  Just...  something??

I think those who often get run up quickly don't offer up enough of a defense to dissuade voters.  Or in 80's case are just plain stupid.

Hey no psl I asked you nicely to stay out of this forum.  No.  Disquising yourself as a Mecican is not working.  

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I just saw the company on the CTM train and its literally the most disgusting group of people ever formed.  

Unvote

Vote Hali

Decided you didn't want to be in that company? I've been in that spot so I get that. But why jump on the next largest train with no explanation? 

2 hours ago, Pac said:

O.o

what is vexing?  I was at work and asked a question.  

I would like to know why the people voting me are.

And Pac, I am town.  I can't make up my mind which one of the slackers voting me is most likely scum.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I just saw the company on the CTM train and its literally the most disgusting group of people ever formed.  

Unvote

Vote Hali

Oh wait.  This makes me scum?  No.

Vote: JiF

2 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Tomorrow morning I'm going to read and pretend I know what each and every 19 of you has said

vote spoot

I'm going to buddy Spoot and pretend I like his new avatar 

You don't need to pretend. You know you love it. Just like everyone else.

9 hours ago, Lily said:

Decided you didn't want to be in that company? I've been in that spot so I get that. But why jump on the next largest train with no explanation? 

Crusher.  duh.  I used to like Hess a lot.  He was like a top 3 for me for a long time until he became a dick.

Vote Count

Hallia (4) - Hess, Crushlove, JC, JiF
CTM (3) - JVoR, Smash, 80
JiF (3) - CTM, Decker, Hallia
Pac (2) - DPR, Verbal
Crusher (2) - Pac, wwwwwombat
DPR (1) - Lily
Lily (1) - SMC
Dan (1) - Ape

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Crusher.  duh.  I used to like Hess a lot.  He was like a top 3 for me for a long time until he became a dick.

somebody  missed my bosom.  So cute.  What you think about Wombie telling Halia she made a bad post  but voting me?  I think it's weird. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

somebody  missed my bosom.  So cute.  What you think about Wombie telling Halia she made a bad post  but voting me?  I think it's weird. 

Didnt give it much thought at all actually.  Want to kill him?

15 hours ago, Pac said:

He'll never play again..  The absolute horse whipping I put on him and EY sent them both into early retirements.

Long story but the short version is I was convinced they were working together and hounded the both of them for days..  turns out they were working together..  as roleless townies exchanging pm's...  against me... another townie.

The combination of their stupidity, unscrupulous play, and my keen observations sent him into retirement. 

shamed... confused... humiliated.

That is why I "suck" at mafia.

Ummmm... two games ago I won the game for town and last game I played I won by myself as SK. 

The game you are referring to was the first game I played and you did nothing to expose mine and EY's ruse. A PM was mistakenly sent to the wrong person who was not you.

The second game I played you acted like a complete dickbrain and got me, a roleless townie, lynched on day one... a game the mafia went on to win.

That's my entire mafia playing history - I cheated, you screwed up and ****ed me, I won and I won... huge... by myself against 20 people. 

MIKE DROPPED.

2 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Ummmm... two games ago I won the game for town and last game I played I won by myself as SK. 

The game you are referring to was the first game I played and you did nothing to expose mine and EY's ruse. A PM was mistakenly sent to the wrong person who was not you.

The second game I played you acted like a complete dickbrain and got me, a roleless townie, lynched on day one... a game the mafia went on to win.

That's my entire mafia playing history - I cheated, you screwed up and ****ed me, I won and I won... huge... by myself against 20 people. 

MIKE DROPPED.

micdrop-1.gif?7290cc

Archived