Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Leelou said:

Below are the spells that are available for purchase each night. Your house will earn points during the day phase and you collectively decide how to spend or save your points in your QTs. 

Question: If our "house" earns points, and spends points, then should we assume that only town spells are elibible for Houses? Can we also assume scum is earning their own points separately from what they earn as part of any of the "houses"? Also, if scum can earn their own points to spend, then that would suggest they cannot earn town points or purchase town spells... so wouldn't only town members of houses be able to purchase and submit town actions using town points? Couldn't we use this as a method of vetting our House mates?

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Question: If our "house" earns points, and spends points, then should we assume that only town spells are elibible for Houses? Can we also assume scum is earning their own points separately from what they earn as part of any of the "houses"? Also, if scum can earn their own points to spend, then that would suggest they cannot earn town points or purchase town spells... so wouldn't only town members of houses be able to purchase and submit town actions using town points? Couldn't we use this as a method of vetting our House mates?

i think, if there's scum in town houses that they are goign to be pretending to be town and just influencing how town spells are used in a negative way

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

PAFO

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Finished it.  Was meh..  At best.  

The episode was lame but I actually liked the ending. Maybe bc I'm not a total fanatic to the show? It's solid and fun to watch and tbh I'm already invested to the point I'm gonna watch it regardless. 

Vote Count

CTM (3) - JVoR, Smash, wwwwwwwwombat
DPR (2) - 80, Lily
Lily (1) - SMC
JiF (1) - CTM
Dan (1) - Ape
SMC (1) - JC
Spoot (1) - Crushlove
Crusher (1) - Pac
Ape (1) - JiF
80 (1) - Verbal

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Just now, CTM said:

i think, if there's scum in town houses that they are goign to be pretending to be town and just influencing how town spells are used in a negative way

I think that's a given.

I'm angling for a mechanism to vet the house members without needing to use "views" for all of it. Like, if players A, B and C are in a house together. Player A earns a view, submits it on player B, Player B earns a view, submits it on player C.

If ONLY townies can submit townie spells, then A, B and C could be potentially vetted in this scenario with only 2 spells, not 3... but then I realized A could just lie if he/she is scum.

So, back to the drawing board.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I think that's a given.

I'm angling for a mechanism to vet the house members without needing to use "views" for all of it. Like, if players A, B and C are in a house together. Player A earns a view, submits it on player B, Player B earns a view, submits it on player C.

If ONLY townies can submit townie spells, then A, B and C could be potentially vetted in this scenario with only 2 spells, not 3... but then I realized A could just lie if he/she is scum.

So, back to the drawing board.

that's pretty dumb of you to think you could break the game that easily.

Just now, CTM said:

that's pretty dumb of you to think you could break the game that easily.

eh, I've done it in the past... and I always explore ways that it's possible... nothing dumb about it, it's just part of the process IMO

32 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The episode was lame but I actually liked the ending. Maybe bc I'm not a total fanatic to the show? It's solid and fun to watch and tbh I'm already invested to the point I'm gonna watch it regardless. 

Gay. The ending blew.

15 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

JiF is gay

80 is a virgin

Nyn is hawt

Leelou is Queen Bitch (I mean that in a good way)

AVM is Queen Bitch (I mean that in a bad way)

Crusher is fat

Soooooot is insecure, yet surprisingly charismatic

CTM ruins everything

Ape Apes everything

Brett is an emo who missed out on Leelou's great game

He Who Shall Not Be Named is without a peen

^^Not talking about Verbal

Crusher is extra fat

Pac is the guy that everyone hates, but secretly employs as a pool boy

#ForeverAlone

Archived