Harry Potter Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get where Leelou was going with this but she should have never announced that scum could infiltrate a group..  Now I don't trust em'..  It will probably just sit there with little to no posting in it.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I get where Leelou was going with this but she should have never announced that scum could infiltrate a group..  Now I don't trust em'..  It will probably just sit there with little to no posting in it.

Scumhunt within the QT, Retard Iron Man.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Retarded Xmen > Retarded Avengers 

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

One day, you will play again. 

He'll never play again..  The absolute horse whipping I put on him and EY sent them both into early retirements.

Long story but the short version is I was convinced they were working together and hounded the both of them for days..  turns out they were working together..  as roleless townies exchanging pm's...  against me... another townie.

The combination of their stupidity, unscrupulous play, and my keen observations sent him into retirement. 

shamed... confused... humiliated.

That is why I "suck" at mafia.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Scumhunt within the QT, Retard Iron Man.

I'd rather do it in the open..  I got nothing to hide.  Not quite ready to volunteer who is in my group but neither is cleared by any stretch.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'd rather do it in the open..  I got nothing to hide.  Not quite ready to volunteer who is in my group but neither is cleared by any stretch.

I'm picturing the group looks a little something like this: 

blogger-image--547682991.jpg

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Justice League is for fags.

Knowing the difference is for, well... I'm just gonna back away slowly from this one.

Anyways, I was picturing Pac as the somewhat underwhelming Superman, there's Batman and the expression on Flash makes him a shoe-in as spox for Coco-Jizz fruit drinks. I don't even know who the black guy is supposed to be. 

16 minutes ago, Pac said:

I thought we weren't allowed to reveal this you dip

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

I thought we weren't allowed to reveal this you dip

CTM is correct.

On 4/11/2016 at 5:01 PM, Leelou said:

RULES

This is not a normal mafia game. Everyone has been assigned a House that acts like a neighborhood - a neighborhood might have all town, all scum, or a mix of both. You will not be allowed to character claim, or claim what house you belong to. Nor can you claim who you are in a neighborhood with. Doing so will have a negative impact on your house. 

51 minutes ago, Pac said:

He'll never play again..  The absolute horse whipping I put on him and EY sent them both into early retirements.

Long story but the short version is I was convinced they were working together and hounded the both of them for days..  turns out they were working together..  as roleless townies exchanging pm's...  against me... another townie.

The combination of their stupidity, unscrupulous play, and my keen observations sent him into retirement. 

shamed... confused... humiliated.

That is why I "suck" at mafia.

The last game Klecko played he won the game for town you dunce.

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Knowing the difference is for, well... I'm just gonna back away slowly from this one.

Anyways, I was picturing Pac as the somewhat underwhelming Superman, there's Batman and the expression on Flash makes him a shoe-in as spox for Coco-Jizz fruit drinks. I don't even know who the black guy is supposed to be. 

you mean extremely?

Archived