Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

Honestly, I don't like any of the trains that we have at the present. Leelou seems to be a vig. Ballin is acting townie. I want to see more from SMC before I'd vote there. Ape - I don't know. I don't like the way he and Verb say they're done on their personal stuff, then keep talking about it. 80 has a town feel, and then there's me. 

Since I have to vote somewhere, I'll

Vote Ape

But I don't have a lot of conviction behind it .

1 minute ago, Lily said:

Honestly, I don't like any of the trains that we have at the present. Leelou seems to be a vig. Ballin is acting townie. I want to see more from SMC before I'd vote there. Ape - I don't know. I don't like the way he and Verb say they're done on their personal stuff, then keep talking about it. 80 has a town feel, and then there's me. 

Since I have to vote somewhere, I'll

Vote Ape

But I don't have a lot of conviction behind it .

That part is my bad, sorry.  I poked a little and knew it wouldn't be ignored. 

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I can see no consolidation has happened... not sure what to do

Ballin needs to get his vote off JiF, Verbal needs to vote somebody, and I don't see any point to lynching Leelou today.  She put herself out there and is either Vig or SK. 

3...2....1....until you and Ape accuse me of "directing the town."

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Ballin needs to get his vote off JiF, Verbal needs to vote somebody, and I don't see any point to lynching Leelou today.  She put herself out there and is either Vig or SK. 

3...2....1....until you and Ape accuse me of "directing the town."

town needs direction now derpina.. i'll try and check in and vote the favorite.. not sure what everyone is doing..

@D P R .. assuming jif is a dead twink.. deadline extension since it's been awhile since the kill went in? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Only in your mind.  Had you played the game this wouldn't be happening.  You decided to play your own little side game to prove a stupid point, and it didn't even prove anything.  It was funny for a time.  It stopped being funny a few hours from the deadline.

Oh really?  Like last game, where you as my town teammate bussed me?  ******* moron.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ape (3) - JC, Leelou, Lily

Ballin (3) - Hally, Pac, SMC

SMC (2) - Dan, 80

Leelou (2) - JiF, Ape

80 (2) - Wombat, CTM

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

AVM (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Hess

Not Voting (2) - Verbal, Ballin, Crusher

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline @ 2 pm EST

1 hour ago, CTM said:

you were not a lynch candidate.. your point was acknowledged but then you were asked to play for real with a deadline coming.. Instead of cooperating you decide to double down on douchebaggery I guess in order to prove your point. Congrats

Oh really?  Go back and look cutie pie.  Everyone was gearing up and Leelou was ready "to shoot" me. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Oh really?  Like last game, where you as my town teammate bussed me?  ******* moron.

Jeeezus.  Not the same thing at all.  Leelou told us we were neighbors, not masons.  You're intentionally not trying as an egotistical ploy to prove everyone is out to get you for no reason.

Now play THIS game or GTFO.

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

I think it would've helped if you made this case while actually playing the game

Sure.  Again, see last game or any game.  

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

How is everyone supposed to know that you are town?

Please.  

Basically.  Can't understand why JiF felt it would prove anything if he voted 6 people who weren't playing the game, then when we ask him to stop, vote a 7th.  No one was running him up whatsoever.  He wasn't going to get lynched.  Makes absolutely no sense. 

All he did was confirm that the easiest way to make Mafia suck is by constantly complaining about how much Mafia sucks. 

Coming from my town teammate last game who bussed me....who was ready to lynch me today, this is rich.  You're the worst.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Coming from my town teammate last game who bussed me....who was ready to lynch me today, this is rich.  You're the worst.  

Talking about last game less than an hour to the deadline.  Totally pro-town and pro-helping the game.

So far this game you have voted Nolder, Sharrow, Vic, Nyn, Decker, Lizzie, and Spoot.  The rest of the time you've complained about how you'll probably be lynched for a dumb reason.  All this while people begged you to place a meaningful vote.

Basically you signed up for DPR's game, then decided to take a giant sh*t on it.  Even Crusher would probably have accept that you deserved this bullet, if there is indeed one coming your way.

Mock outrage is stronk

Just now, WWWWombat said:

Eww.

Sure lets all play like Jif and vote people not playing and then chastise others for asking him to be involved.  Seems fair.  

I was forced to defend myself because I had zero content posts up until that point but Jif gets a free pass?

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Sure lets all play like Jif and vote people not playing and then chastise others for asking him to be involved.  Seems fair.  

I was forced to defend myself because I had zero content posts up until that point but Jif gets a free pass?

JiF got shot, supposedly.  Kind of a waste of a vote at the moment with the information we have handy.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jeeezus.  Not the same thing at all.  Leelou told us we were neighbors, not masons.  You're intentionally not trying as an egotistical ploy to prove everyone is out to get you for no reason.

Now play THIS game or GTFO.

Exact same thing.  

And dont act like you posting means you're playing.  I can post a stupid ******* color coded list to go through the motions all game long if you like.