Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

2 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

JiF is essentially doubling down on the kind of behavior that got him lynched as town D1 last game.  He could be doing it as either alignment, but I think he's much more likely to flip town and give us no info, making him a useless kill.

Complete opposite of what I was doing last game.  But nice perspective.  Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I never said you cheat, relax princess.  I think sometimes you use cheesy tactics.  I knew you couldn't resist responding to me, hahaha.

So basically, you're admitting to picking a useless fight with the Ape?  Why?

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Well this game has already turned into dysfunctional mess.   Not even fun anymore.  Like a bunch of inbred relatives trying to play a card game and someone gets shot.  

I should have stuck with my initial gut feeling and shot Ape. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Complete opposite of what I was doing last game.  But nice perspective.  Thanks!

Last game you were saying you were willing to kill anyone in the game.  This game you were saying you were willing to kill anyone not in the game.  Not exactly opposite behaviors in the grand scheme of things.

Just now, WWWWombat said:

Last game you were saying you were willing to kill anyone in the game.  This game you were saying you were willing to kill anyone not in the game.  Not exactly opposite behaviors in the grand scheme of things.

It screams I don't care which is obviously not alignment indicative but why is he playing then?

4 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

Actually, its the exact opposite.  Are you dense? 

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

It screams I don't care which is obviously not alignment indicative but why is he playing then?

Why is Dan playing?  JVOR?  Smashmouth?  Lily? JC? SMC? Hali? 

Oh that's right because it's cool to just not play at all.

Again, my point is proven and my exercise played out perfectly. 

Just now, JiF said:

Why is Dan playing?  JVOR?  Smashmouth?  Lily? JC? SMC? Hali? 

Oh that's right because it's cool to just not play at all.

Again, my point is proven and my exercise played out perfectly. 

It's one thing to not be playing at all and another to do what you're doing by purposely voting people not in the game and ******* around the whole time.  

And also, me not voting in the game (even though I am now before deadline which I planned to do the entire time) is considered "screaming I dont care" by Ballin which isnt actually true.  Meanwhile, Leelou is actually saying she doenst care and is claiming she shot a townie.  But hey, that's cool.

Again, point proven.  Exercise worked to perfection. 

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

It's one thing to not be playing at all and another to do what you're doing by purposely voting people not in the game and ******* around the whole time.  

Just now, JiF said:

And also, me not voting in the game (even though I am now before deadline which I planned to do the entire time) is considered "screaming I dont care" by Ballin which isnt actually true.  Meanwhile, Leelou is actually saying she doenst care and is claiming she shot a townie.  But hey, that's cool.

Oh hey lookie look. 

Just now, JiF said:

Actually you ******* around screams idc more than Leelou saying it.  Actions speak louder than words.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BallinPB said:

Actually you ******* around screams idc more than Leelou saying it.  Actions speak louder than words.

Ok for everyone else to **** around.  Not ok for JiF to **** around.  Scummy of JiF to **** around but not scummy of Leelou to admitting to not caring at all.

Point proven.  Exercise executed to perfection. 

23 minutes to deadline, gotta roll with Ballin here it seems.  unvote vote Ballin

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (5) - Hally, Pac, SMC, Wombat, 80

Ape (3) - JC, Leelou, Lily

Leelou (2) - JiF, Ape

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

SMC (1) - Dan

80 (1) - CTM

AVM (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Hess

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Ballin, Crusher

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline @ 2 pm EST

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Ok for everyone else to **** around.  Not ok for JiF to **** around.  Scummy of JiF to **** around but not scummy of Leelou to admitting to not caring at all.

Point proven.  Exercise executed to perfection. 

Correction: I do care. I'm just not getting into it with Ape on D1 again. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Holy sh*t JiF play the f*ckin game.  We get it.  You proved your stupid point.  You win.  You're ruining the game.

Dont you lecture me.  What I've done, is working out. 

What do you have to say about the contradictions Ballin's talking about?

What do you have to say about the fact Leelou doesnt care and is shooting townies on D1 with no information?

Seems as if my play has actually elicited something.  What can we say about your play?