Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

12 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

No I'm going emo with a little no penis mixed in without the offensive images.

No penis was literally nothing but offensive stuff.  You're too nice and enjoyable, sorry.

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Deadline is in under 4 hours, still too early for emo. 

It's never too early for emo.  Emo rage quit? Sure.  But never the emo.

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It does not always equal scum, but the way people go about it is scummy and used a lot by scum. You can't just dismiss that fact. AtE is different than emo. Emo, not a scum tell, emo is a JN tell. God I miss Vic. 

QFMFT

(and I miss Vic too </3)

Here's where Crusher unvoted, @D P R

16 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No time like now to learn.

Don't quit on me now. Look I will unvote no pressure.  Honestly the stuff I look at made me feel mildly better about you.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (5) - Hally, Pac, SMC, 80, Ballin

80 (3) - Wombat, Ape, CTM

Ape (2) - JC, Leelou

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

Pac (1) - Verb

AVM (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Dan

Verbal (1) - Hess

Not Voting (3) - Crusher, Lily, JiF

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline @ 2 pm EST

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (5) - Hally, Pac, SMC, 80, Ballin

80 (3) - Wombat, Ape, CTM

Ape (2) - JC, Leelou

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

AVM (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Dan

Verbal (1) - Hess

Not Voting (4) - Crusher, Verbal, JiF, Lily

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline @ 2 pm EST

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I let go of things fine - I know it isn't personal when you go full douchenozzle-mode.  No worries there - my skin is as thick as ever.  I'm literally disagreeing with your assessment of when you use RL and AtE.  That's it.  You can go on and on about how I'm making it personal, but you're wrong.  I'm not being petty - I'm just calling it as I see it.  You just don't like it when somebody calls you out, so you resort to calling them petty.  I can take the shots and come back for more - I'm not Brett, lol.  But I will continue to call out your bullsh*t when I see it.  Simple as that.

Now EAD and get back to the game.

Except, you're wrong.

I didn't make a departure from the game. You did.

You've been on this agenda, to prove I "cheat" and use RL as scum, ever since I told you I didn't respect your game. You don't have thick skin, not about everything. You continue to bring this up and I continue to provide a litany of examples of why you're wrong. 

I don't know what to tell you, but don't act now like you're in the right for wanting to stay focused on the game. You brought up the tangent, not me.

I welcome you, once again, to remark on any of the pings and fos's I've made. You keep responding to me about personal stuff, and leaving those in the dust. You are creating the disruption that you'll eventually want to accuse me of being at fault for.

18 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It does not always equal scum, but the way people go about it is scummy and used a lot by scum. You can't just dismiss that fact. AtE is different than emo. Emo, not a scum tell, emo is a JN tell. God I miss Vic. 

I've been saying.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

AVM (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Hess

Not Voting (4) - Crusher, Verbal, JiF, Lily

abc
abc

abc
abc
abc
abc
abc
abc

abc

avm and verbal don't seem to be on anyone's radar... + 4 non voters..

maybe if the 6 of you place some consolidating votes we'll have a better idea of where we stand, 3 hrs ish from deadline

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Delayed OMGUS, is still OMGUS.

Saw this coming. Knew you were too savvy to do it right away though.

Not omgus at all, I'm just being far too lazy to pull quotes or give reasons for anything. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Delayed OMGUS, is still OMGUS.

Saw this coming. Knew you were too savvy to do it right away though.

yes, that was pingy.. 

BUT

she's claiming to have a gun.. so i'm inclined to see if she does

Just now, CTM said:

avm and verbal don't seem to be on anyone's radar... + 4 non voters..

maybe if the 6 of you place some consolidating votes we'll have a better idea of where we stand, 3 hrs ish from deadline

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

So we're depending on Smash, Hess, and JiF to place meaningful votes?  We're f*cked.

Just now, Leelou said:

Not omgus at all, I'm just being far too lazy to pull quotes or give reasons for anything. 

No, it is.

I'm not the only one at this point that would like you to provide those posts that you said had the scummy vibe. 

Would be better to fabricate something now. Playing the "lazy" card is 1.) not believable, and 2.) going to box you into a corner the minute you throw effort into a case later in the game.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So we're depending on Smash, Hess, and JiF to place meaningful votes?  We're f*cked.

i think we need to see where we are at cause right now we're being forced into a ballin consolidation vote that feels like town sacrificial lamb which also provides scum cover / convenient excuse to plop the vote down (Deadline)

if these 6 will place meaningful votes maybe the tide will turn elsewhere. freaken BS

Just now, Integrity28 said:

No, it is.

I'm not the only one at this point that would like you to provide those posts that you said had the scummy vibe. 

Would be better to fabricate something now. Playing the "lazy" card is 1.) not believable, and 2.) going to box you into a corner the minute you throw effort into a case later in the game.

I'm not allowed to not ever be lazy this game? Okay. Deal. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just now, CTM said:

i think we need to see where we are at cause right now we're being forced into a ballin consolidation vote that feels like town sacrificial lamb which also provides scum cover / convenient excuse to plop the vote down (Deadline)

if these 6 will place meaningful votes maybe the tide will turn elsewhere. freaken BS

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Spoot

Havent seen a single post from him yet. 

LOL.  Right on time.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

yes, that was pingy.. 

BUT

I assumed she's playing off the killermod shooting spree jokes. I don't see any reason she'd claim to have a gun otherwise. 

Oh, wait, you guys want participants to participate? You sure you don't want to watch all the effort you put in be for not?

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

yes, that was pingy.. 

BUT

So you'll be the first to take the plunge and take her seriously.

Hmm.

Smash is sleeping now, I think...and JiF is here, just doing this schtick.  Hess always shows up at deadlines.

This is a typical 80ish post...you forcing it?  You scum, seachicken?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Spoot

Havent seen a single post from him yet. 

Okay fine, you win.  I kind of want to vote you now.  Secretly hoping this is a really terrible play as jester.