Any players get signed from the weekend try outs?

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Nice job finding this. Thanks

No sweat...just thought it was odd that he tweeted it out six or seven hours ago but nothing on the Jets site.  I'm sure it's legit obviously, but figured they'd announce it before the player did.

Really hoping they get Robby Anderson signed at some point.  Can't have enough 6' 2''+ WR's with sub 4.40 forty times...especially as camp fodder at worst.

54 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Really hoping they get Robby Anderson signed at some point.  Can't have enough 6' 2''+ WR's with sub 4.40 forty times...especially as camp fodder at worst.

Or help for Specials

11 hours ago, AFJF said:

No sweat...just thought it was odd that he tweeted it out six or seven hours ago but nothing on the Jets site.  I'm sure it's legit obviously, but figured they'd announce it before the player did.

The Jets probably won't bother to make an official statement until they've sorted it all out and provide one full list of everyone who was signed (and perhaps other UDFA signings released in the process).  Not big enough moves to the average fan for them to need to break a story player by player.

I just realize something folks and I want to share . That kid Middleton was already signed by the Jets . It's the tryout kids that we're interested in seeing who the team will sign . Robbie Anderson was also already signed as an UDFA.  Players from the tryout list who I would like to see signed include the OT Dahon Taylor, the OLB Jake Payne and the RB Romar Morris .  I guess we will see what we see .

5 hours ago, C Mart said:
wilsona_normal.jpg Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL)
Jets have signed Montana State corner Bryson Keeton

Bryson Keeton, CB — 6-2 190 Montana State Bakersfield, CA

The Jets have signed CB Bryson Keeton and waived TE Adrien Robinson, the team announced.

Keeton, 23, played for Montana state the last two seasons and had participated in the Jets' recent rookie minicamp.

Robinson, 27, had signed a reserve/futures contract with the Jets in January.

He played with the Giants from 2012 until he was waived this past September.

Jets claim ex-Giants TE Jerome Cunningham, 

waive RB/KR Dri Archer

Jerome Cunningham
Jerome Cunningham was claimed by the Jets soon after being waived by the Giants. (AP Photo | Seth Wenig)
Darryl Slater | NJ Advance Media for NJ.comBy Darryl Slater | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com 
Email the author | Follow on Twitter 
on May 09, 2016 at 5:31 PM, updated May 09, 2016 at 5:35 PM

The Jets on Monday announced that they claimed ex-Giants tight end Jerome Cunningham off waivers, while waiving running back/kickoff returner Dri Archer. 

Cunningham, who is 6-foot-3 and 250 pounds, went undrafted in 2013 and signed with the Giants in August of 2014. The Giants waived him last week. In between, he played in nine games last season and caught eight passes for 59 yards. Cunningham was mostly on the Giants' practice squad in 2014.  

In 2013, Cunningham got a tryout with the Colts at minicamp, but he didn't receive a contract offer. He was out of football during the 2013 season. Cunningham, who turns 25 later this month, played at Southern Connecticut State.

The Cunningham/Archer moves follow the Jets' announcement earlier Monday that they signed cornerback Bryson Keeton (a rookie minicamp tryout player) and waived tight end Adrien Robinson, whom the Giants drafted in Round 4 in 2012. 

Archived